Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 22: Dark Battle

by vega123 0 reviews

Rayne is fighting her last sibling. Can she defeat the tricky Ephemera.

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 1121 words

0Unrated
Rayne: (to herself.) Better watch it Rayne. She can be anywhere.
Ephemera: lets begin you Mongrel.
Rayne: what does that word mean?
Ephemera: it means that you are inferior to me and the rest of the full blooded vampires.
Rayne: well this Mongrel has defeated your best full blooded vampires.
Ephemera: your right, but this is where your luck runs out.
(The whole room is dark. Rayne walks carefully through the dark room. Then from the ground Ephemera grabs Rayne.)
Rayne: let go.
Ephemera: make me.
(Rayne stomps away, but Ephemera disappears again into the darkness.)
Rayne: are you afraid to face me one on one?
Ephemera: what's the matter. You can't beat me and now you are making excuses.
(Rayne keeps walking through the darkness and sees a figure moving. She slices at it, but it was only an image of smoke that formed a body. Then from behind Ephemera grabs Rayne and knees her in her kidneys. Rayne gives a shout of pain. The again Ephemera knees her multiple times in the back and Ephemera disappears.)
Ephemera: you can't beat me in the dark. It's over. You'll never save Severin and Luna now.
Rayne: you have to do more than that to stop me from completing my mission.
Ephemera: I intend to, my Mongrel sister. I plan to make you suffer.
(Then from the shadows Ephemera throws her blade that pierces through Rayne's hand. The velocity was so powerful that the blade carried Rayne all way to the wall and the blade went through the wall trapping Rayne's hand to the wall. Rayne cries in pain. Then the lights come on and Ephemera walks towards Rayne, then she starts to float as the black smoke follows her.)
Ephemera: this is the part where I make you suffer.
Rayne: do your worst.
(Ephemera takes her other blade out and grabs Rayne's other hand and stabs her hand. The blade goes through Rayne's palm. Now Rayne is nailed to the wall. Rayne screams in agony as her hands bleed and the blood drops to the ground.)
Rayne: (To herself.) This shit hurts like hell.
Ephemera: you look perfect on that wall.
(Rayne hisses at Ephemera showing her sharp teeth.)
Ephemera: your angry.
(Ephemera grabs Rayne's face. Rayne struggles, but her pain is too much. Then Ephemera slaps Rayne twice in the face.)
Ephemera: this is very fun. Don't you think so?
Rayne: you bitch.
(Rayne spits in Ephemera's face.)
Ephemera: (Angry.) You spit in my face!
(Then she cools down.)
Ephemera: not yet. I still have to have my fun.
(Rayne looses blood every second. She starts to get dizzy.)
Rayne: (To herself.) I feel weak. I need to get my hands out of these blades, but they're too deep into my hands.
Ephemera: you don't look so good.
(Rayne then faints.)
Ephemera: what a Mongrel. (She laughs.) Time to finish her.
(Ephemera takes her time to go across the room to get another blade to finish Rayne. Then Rayne starts to see things in as she is unconscious. She sees Kagan laughing as he slays Rayne's mother.)
Rayne: mother!
(Then Kagan throws the body away and laugh as he exits. Rayne goes to her mother. Mother are you alright, but her mother is lifeless. Rayne clinches her fist in anger and charges at Kagan.)
Rayne: you son of a bitch!!!!
(Rayne jumps in the air and swings her blades, but the blades phase through her father's body. He continues to walk and disappears. Then Rayne starts to clinch her fist and pounds on the ground. As she pounds tears come out. Then she hears laughter of her father's and laughter of Ephemera. Rayne covers her ears. Then a hole opens through the ground and Rayne falls through a pit of darkness. When she lands she screams in anger.)
Rayne: I won't give up!
(Rayne wakes up screaming. Rayne's fangs grow an inch longer. Her eyes turn red and she starts glowing red. She gets more viscous and angry. Ephemera turns around quickly.)
Ephemera: shit. Her blood rage.
(Ephemera quickly grabs a blade, but Rayne summons enough Strength and she clinches her hands and breaks free from the blades. She takes the blades out of the palm of her hands. Then she rips a piece of her suit to wrap up the wounds in her hands. She looks at Ephemera and hisses like a cat would as she shows her teeth. Then she licks her lips.)
Rayne: I'll feast on your body.
Ephemera: that's if you can catch me.
(The lights go out again.)
Rayne: in this mode my senses get stronger and I can see through the dark by using my aura vision.
Ephemera: lets test those abilities you Mongrel.
(Rayne stands still in the dark. Then in front of Rayne Ephemera rises with her blade and swings down at Rayne, but Rayne blocks it by grabbing it with her hand.)
Ephemera: let go of it.
(Rayne holds it tighter and Ephemera tries to pull it out of Rayne's grasp.)
Rayne: you want it...
(She flips the sword, then the swords point is facing Ephemera's. Rayne stabs Ephemera with it. Ephemera gulps and coughs up blood. The sword pierced through her stomach and half of the sword is showing behind Ephemera's back as the blood drips from the sword. Then Rayne pulls it out.)
Rayne: you said you wanted it.
(Ephemera starts falling.)
Ephemera: (in a low stuttering voice.) I was beaten by a Mongrel.
(She falls to the ground.)
Rayne: now to fight Kagan and get Severin and Luna back.
(As Rayne starts to leave the room Ephemera's body starts to phase through the floor. Rayne continues to walk as Ephemera comes from the floor.)
Ephemera: I won't lose to a Mongrel!
(Rayne jumps out of the way and then grabs Ephemera from behind.)
Rayne: I did said I'll feed on you.
Ephemera: nooooooooo!
(Rayne bites her sister rapidly and sucks her dry. She enjoys every moment. She finally lets go and drops her body to the floor.)
Rayne: goodbye Ephemera.
(She leaves the room and powers down.)
Rayne: (As she is walking.) I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, for ages. He's finally mines. I'm ready to face him once and for all.
(Rayne gets in the last elevator and lands on the last level. As soon as the doors open vampires are waiting there.)
Rayne: light weights.
(Rayne slices away. The vampires try their very best, but to no avail. They all get massacred.)
Rayne: that was a good warm up.
(She sees a large door and reads the door. It reads the throne room.)
Rayne: this is it.
(She pushes the door.)
Sign up to rate and review this story