Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

I can't Live-Chapter21

by MCR667 0 reviews

*Ferard*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-26 - Updated: 2012-12-27 - 1118 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21
Monday
Franks Pov

I wake up late because I have had no clients, my usual doesn’t come this morning, I suppose Bert told all these men something bad about me, overall I’m making no money so I have no money at all. The only thing that I’ve ingested since Friday is water from water fountains, I have a feeling that I wont eat today either, food cost money and I simply don’t have that.

Yesterday I hung out in the library, basically the whole day except for when I went to Gerard’s. I’m not gonna stop until he listens to me and once he does I can only hope he takes me back and if he doesn’t my life isn’t worth living.

I get up and grab my bag, I’m freezing, but I don’t care, my body hurts physically so much, but the physical pain can’t compare to the pain and emptiness I feel inside.

I start my walk to school and I can’t stop thinking about Gerard and how much I miss and love him. I’ve though through what I’m going to say to him although I doubt that when it comes down to it I will be able to get it all out. I know he will have different reaction to what I say so I just hope that his reactions are geared toward taking me back.

I get to school and head strait towards the showers, I look terrible I and I don’t think that a shower will really change much but at least I wont smell like garbage.

I get to our first class before Gerard so I sit where I normally sit; Gerard walks in right before the bell rings. He doesn’t look well, I don’t think he’s been eating and his hair is a mess and overall he just looks sick.

Gerard take the seat farthest away from me, it hurts I just want to be in his arms right now and telling how much I love him. I spend the whole class staring at him, while he spends the whole class looking strait forward trying not to look at me.

Gerard jumps up right when the bell rings and rushes out of class. I try to catch up to him but I’m pretty sure at one point he started to sprint, so I get to class and see him sitting in the far front seat. The bell rings and I take the seat right next to him.

“Gerard, I’m sorry if you just let me explain everything” he doesn’t look over at me

“Please at least look at me, Gerard I love you I never lied about that” I can see tears threatening to spill over his eyes

“Can I use the bathroom” Gerard basically shouts and gets up without out the teacher confirmation. I get up and follow him

“Mr. Iero where do you think your going” The teacher shouts back at me.

“Gerard, please stop I cant live without you, please just give me a chance” he turns around to me and there are tears running down his face

“Seriously Frank, I fucking love you. But I can’t take this shit, your fucking circle of lies. How am I supposed to know what the truth is anymore?”

“Gerard please” Tears start to fall down my face “I know I lied but I wont lie anymore, I was afraid you wouldn’t love me”

“How do I know that isn’t a lie, and Frank what the fuck, you’ve been cheating on me this whole time”

“No Gerard it’s not like that, I need to, I wouldn’t if I didn’t have to”

“Frank you told me that I was your first, I’m such a loser to think that this was real”

“You were my first, I haven’t ever been with another person just you”

“Then how do you explain what I saw” the bell rings so I pull him into the bathroom

“Gerard I have never once slept with that man”

“Then why were you even with him”

“He’s my client, I usually get money”

“You sell yourself, why?”

“Because I have to, I wouldn’t be able to live”

“Frank I’m sick of your lies, just I can’t handle them.”

Three guys walk into the bathroom, it’s the three douche bags from the locker room. “Oh look romeo and Juliet are fighting” He pushes Gerard to the side, “Hey, Frank why don’t you just go home and cry on your moms shoulder… wait Frankie boy doesn’t have a mom” They all laugh

“Shut the fuck up about my mom”

“Did she die or was it that she couldn’t handle having a piece of shit like you as a son” Gerard looks shocked about this

I look over to Gerard and say, “Gee I didn’t lie about everything, I wanted you to know the truth I did”

“Gee hmm nice nickname, but I think your little boyfriend should just be called fag because that’s all he is a fucking fag” he walks over to Gerard and pushes him.

“Don’t you lay a fucking finger on him” I say then he pushes Gerard to the ground

“Didn’t I tell you not to touch him” Then I punch him and beat him to the ground. I’m about to lay another punch in his face when Gerard says, “Frank stop, I’m done. I’m done with you and your lies, I’m done with your cheating and your beating, Can’t you fucking see your breaking him and me, I’m just done. We will both be better without each other.”
Gerard turn and walks out, I stand up and walk out, I see him walking down the hall and I say, “Gerard” he stops but doesn’t turn around, “I really am sorry, and I will always love you”

“Me too Frankie, me too” I turn and walk the opposite way.

I want to say that I can keep on living with out him, but I can’t I have no money and no clients I will freeze or starve. There’s just nothing left for me to look forward to.

It wasn’t that hard, they didn’t ask for a license, I gave them the money and they handed it to me. I gave the last of my money to Sandy one room one night.

I can’t live without Gerard, so maybe I wont live at all
Sign up to rate and review this story