Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

One Shot-Chapter22

by MCR667 3 reviews

*FERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-26 - Updated: 2012-12-27 - 715 words

0Unrated
Chapter 22
Later that evening
Gerards Pov


I pull into my driveway and park the car. I’m feel empty now just empty the pain is gone and nothing is left, I want Frank and I love him, but I can’t so I wont even bother with the emotions anymore.

Mikey and I step out of the car and walk up to the door. At the door Mikey finds a note, “Gerard it’s from Frank” He hand me that letter, I’m scared what did frank write me,

Dear, Gerard

I’m wrote this because I want you to know the full truth before I’m gone. So here it is:

I was eight when my mother passed away, before she died I had a pretty nice life. Both my parents worked, but they loved me and each other, there were the times when my dad would have to many drinks and he would hit us, but that wasn’t to often.

My mother was driving home from work when she was in a car accident and she died before the ambulance got there. My Father got depressed and became very fond of alcohol and drugs. By age nine the father I had once before was gone all that was left was anger and hatred.

My father absolutely hated me, he would punch, slap, kick, or stab me almost everyday by the time I was 12. He would break bones and I would hide it all. I couldn’t leave him after all he was my father.

My life went on like that until I was 14, That’s when I got my first boyfriend his name was Kellin. It was great having him, I loved him. But then came the day when he was beaten up so badly he was put in the hospital, and he had to leave. He stopped by my house before he left. He hugged me and placed a kiss on my lips, then left.

MY father stepped out of the house and grabbed me by the hair, he pulled me in and started to beat me he said, “How dare my son be a dirty little faggot, I hate you, you disgust me you Fag, your going to hell” then he threw me out of the house and said, “Get the Fuck out of my house fag, don’t you ever come back here”

Its was that simple I never went back. I have been living on the streets since I was 14. I had no money so I had no food and no anything, until Bert found me. Bert pulled up to me in an alley and told me he would give me money for a favor. I didn’t know what I was getting my self into, I wish I hadn’t but I don’t think I could have lived if I hadn’t.

I had clients older men came to me for “favors” and they would give me money. I know what I did was disgusting and wrong but that’s how I made money and that’s how I lived. I don’t have clients anymore bert made sure of that. I have no money left so I’m sure I will freeze or starve this winter, but I don’t see the point in living without you anyway.

I wrote you this letter so you would know the truth before I’m gone. Gerard I will respect your decision, I understand and agree that you are better off with out me. I am truly sorry that I hurt you. I’m sorry I lied. I’m sorry I broke you. I hope you keep living, I hope you move on. And I hope you find the love you deserve.

For me it’s different. I can’t find a reason to keep living or keep fighting. You became my reason and now your gone. Theres nothing left for me, and I’m sure I wouldn’t last long anyway so that’s why I will end it now with a bang. One shot to night and I will be gone.

Gee I’m sorry I hurt you

I promise it wont happen again

Just remember one thing
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Love,
Frankie

Goodbye
Sign up to rate and review this story