Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demon Eyes of Konoha

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 3 reviews

A G. I. Joe crossover. Naruto has a 'Real American Hero' as a relative.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-09-28 - Updated: 2012-12-27 - 911 words

3Original
Demon Eyes of Konoha



I do not own Naruto or G. I. Joe.




It was a nice night and three ninja were jumping through trees following rumors of a person with amazing powers and abilities unseen by anyone. One ninja was in black body suit with gold trim, a gold nose and mouth mask, boots and gloves. There was a kunoichi in a black body suit with gold trim, black gauntlets with gold trim and also a gold nose and mask. She had brown hair and eyes, a gold hair band and chop sticks holding her braided hair back.


The last one was their sensei, who was dressed in a black and silver trimmed body suit, boots, gloves a full mask with a vented visor. He also had the markings of the Arashikage clan on his left upper arm. “There it is,” said the kunoichi. They landed on their feet at the wall and ran up it.


“Great security,” said the shinobi as they saw the chunin guards are sleeping. They continued into the village.



Meanwhile an eight year old boy was being chased by the whole village. “I didn't do anything to you!” He said while trying to get away.


“YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID DEMON!” Said one of the villagers. They continued to chase him and to a dead end. “Now, it's over demon!” Just then someone appeared in front of the boy. It was the two ninja's sensei, “who are you stranger?” He didn't say anything and the sensei pulled out his sword. Then he rushed the crowd.


Meanwhile, his students were with the boy and the kunoichi held the boy to her. Pulling his head to her chest as her sensei made short work of the mob. He went over to his students to check on the boy and once he got a good look at him he was shocked. So shocked, that he actually spoke. “Naruto?” He said. His students were in shock, their master spoke.


“Sensei?” said the shinobi. “You can talk?” The master had a Southern accent in his deep voice.


“Yes Kamakura,” he said. “I can speak, I just didn't have anything worthwhile to say.” He looked at the boy again, he had spikey blonde hair and whisker marks on his face. He was in an orange T shirt and black shorts. “This is my nephew Naruto.”


“Nephew?” His students said.


“Yes, his father was my twin brother.” He took Naruto from his student, “come. I think it's time we got some answers.” With that they took off and headed for the Hokage tower.



Meanwhile the third hokage was looking at his crystal ball. “I didn't know he was even here.” He said, he had sent out ANBU out to meet with the man. 'Thomas, I hope you could forgive me.'


Just then the four had showed up in to the office. The master gently placed Naruto down on to a couch. “Watch him.” He said, his students nodded. “Hello Hirusen,” he glared at the old man.


“Thomas, I thought you were dead.” He said.


“If I was you know the Arashikage would've let you know! Why am I finding my nephew being beaten like he was a dog or a common animal? Where is Kushina?”


“She's dead, she died giving birth to Naruto.”


“LAIR! If that's the case why is the pendant she gave me is still glowing?” He pulled out a pendant with a red gem on it and it was glowing brightly.


“But I was told she had died. I had no idea.” What they didn't know was Kushina is still alive and had rebuilt village in Wave country with three more kids.


“Why is he hated?” Asked the kunoichi they looked at her. “I have seen marks like this before, he was abused sensei.”


“Why don't answer her question Hokage-sama?” Said Thomas.


“I can't tell you,” Hirusen said. Just then Kamakura had scanned the boy and found what it was.


“He has some kind of incredible power within him.” He said, “he's one of the people we're looking for.” The kunoichi looked at him.


“You're kidding,” she said.


“No Jinx, I'm not kidding.” He said, “I'd suggest that we take him with us so Cobra doesn't get their scaly hands on him.” Thomas nodded and they were about to leave when Hirusen stopped them.


“Please don't take him!” He said.


“Why?” Said Thomas, “he's been abused and if Cobra gets their hands on him... you won't have to worry about him anymore because the world will be a vast wasteland.”



“But, it's his dream to be a ninja.”


“Oh, he will be. Just not your type. We'll be back in eight years by that time if wants to stay here he can and you better make it worth his while. Because, once I find Kushina, she will know about Naruto and if I know the 'Red Hot-Blooded Habanero', there will be hell to pay.” He went over to pick up Naruto, “Kamakura! Jinx! Come, we must depart!” With that they left Sarutobi's office.


TBC


This was from an idea I got were Snake Eyes was Minato's twin brother and Naruto's uncle. Also, I know he can't talk be the idea said he have to be able to talk so I gave him a deep Southern accented voice. Also, before I forget, this is 'Sigma 6' style Snake Eyes, Jinx and Kamakura and yes, it is Snake EyesxScarlett
Sign up to rate and review this story