Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demon Eyes of Konoha

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

Finally chapter 2.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2012-12-27 - 827 words

2Original
Chapter 2


The Arashikage ninjas were headed to the shore and to a ship. On the way they were stopped by ninja with blank masks. Snake Eyes handed Naruto to Kamakura. “Danzo sent you didn’t he?” He said, with that they attacked and Snake Eyes was fighting up a storm against them ROOT ninja. “Kamakura, Jinx get him out of here!”


“Yes sensei!” They said, two of them were about to stop them when Snake Eyes had tossed a couple kunai at them killing them instantly. Then he took on the rest taking them down. Then he headed for the ship.


Meanwhile back in Konoha, the Shinobi Council and the Civilian Council were talking to Sarutobi, “who was that man you allowed to take the demon….?” Said a civilian council member when a kunai was in his throat. He fell over dead.

“Anyone else want to talk about demons?” Sarutobi said.

“Hirusen,” said one of his team mates but another kunai barely missed him and cut him.

“Who want to know who took Naruto? Why, he’s demon right?”

“He could be some use to us Sarutobi.” Said Danzo, Sarutobi got up, walked over to him and punched him right in the face. Not once but twice.

“If you say he should be a weapon one more time. I will rip off your arm and Beat You To Death With It! The SHIRAGAN ONE!” Danzo glared at him and stood down. “Now, the man that took him was Minato’s twin brother, Thomas.” The Yondaime had a brother? “He is Naruto’s uncle.”

“LIES!” Screamed Saya Haruno.

“Why? Because you were interested in a married man?” He said.

“HE WASN’T MARRIED!” Just then someone came in with a file and handed it to Sarutobi.

“I got the copy of a wedding license and a birth certificate saying you’re wrong. They are copies because I know this council. Especially bandage boy over there, face it, you are wrong and you know it.” Danzo slammed his cane on to the table.

“Then I call for the removal of Sarutobi on count of no confidence.” He said, the elders started to agree to it when he spoke up.

“You do know the Fire Diyamo is coming today.” Sarutobi said, “he hates you. So you vote me out who are you going to make hokage then?” The council was quiet, “thought so. Naruto will be back in eight years.”

“EIGHT YEARS?”

“By that time,” started Danzo.

“He would’ve learned how to control the power.” Said Sarutobi, “and basically have emotions. So won’t be able to control him. I’ll say it one more time, get rid of ROOT or the Diyamo and myself will and you will be sealed we will take your arm and eye.”


Meanwhile Kamakura carried Naruto to the med center on the ship to heal him. “Sensei,” said Jinx. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

“I need ta talk ta Duke and Scarlett bout him.” He said he went to Duke’s office. He knocked on the door.

“Come in,” he heard. Snake Eyes walked, “mission went alright?” The ninja nodded, “why are you here then?” Then something happened Duke never thought would.

“I need ta talk ta you and Shanna,” he said. Duke was doing paperwork and when heard that, he dropped his pen.

“Did… you just talk?” He said.

“Yep.”
“I thought your vocal chords were destroyed?”

“It’s a cover.”

“And the mask?” He took of the mask revealing short, spikey, blonde hair and blue eyes. “We could almost be twins.”

“Yeah, I can’t talk to her with my mask off.”

“Why?”

“She won’t be able to concentrate on missions.”

“I see, I’ll call her put your mask back on.” So he did and she walked in to his office. She was in a red and black bodysuit, black boots, gloves and green goggles. She was very gorgeous, had long red hair and violet eyes.

“Ya called Duke?” She said.

“Yeah, Snake Eyes wants to talk to us.” She looked at him and he sighed.

“What is it?” She gently rubbed his shoulder, then she heard something coming from him.

“I’m sorry,” she gasped and her eyes widened.

“He’s talking,” she said.

“Yeah,” said Duke.

“I didn’t mean to deceive you.” Snake Eyes said.

“What are yuh talking about? Yuh bein’ able ta talk? That’s a blessing,” she said.

“You don’t mind?”

“Nah.” He was relieved, “how was the mission?”

“Well, we got the most powerful Jinnchuriki.”

“Jinnchu-huh?” Said Duke.

“It means ‘Human Sacrifice’ Duke.” Said Scarlett.

“He’s mah nephew.” They looked at him.

“Your WHAT?”

“He’s being healed right now.” He said, “also I need ta find Kushina Uzumaki. So, I’m gonna need ya help.”

“You got us Snake.” Said Duke.

“What’s his name?” Said Scarlett.

“Naruto,” he said. So they went to see him.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story