Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Android Girl

Android Girl

by Shayla_boo 3 reviews

They're teenagers. And they'll scare the livin' shit outta you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-21 - Updated: 2012-12-21 - 417 words

2Exciting
The bald man stood by the window, pondering what his next move would be. He was so close to capturing the Fabulous Killjoys until the red-haired one's brat of a sister managed to get away. If Korse's stupid assistant hadn't have paused for a moment, then the afro'd boy wouldn't have gotten away and gotten to his raygun. . . and. . . . and than everything wouldn't have gone to shit! But it did. And Korse was angry.

Korse walked around his desk and looked at the map of Batter City and the surrounding zones. He'd come up with another, even better, working plan. He was just about to draw up his newest plan when shrill yelling interrupted his thoughts.

"LET GO OF ME!! IF YOU HURT MY SISTER I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL-" The door burst open and two Draculoids burst in, pulling in a disheveled killjoy teen. She was thin, with wide hazel eyes and choppy, emerald green hair.

He sauntered up to her and lifted her chin up so he could look into her eyes. "And what do we have here?" He drawled. The girl snarled and spat in his face and the Dracs moved to restrain her. "What's your name, pretty one?" He said.

"Fuck you." The girl hissed. He slapped her across the face.

"I said, what's your name?" Korse growled.

"Android Girl." She whispered, looking down. Korse grinned.

"Well, Android Girl . . . I have a couple questions for you if you don't mind. First off, what's your friend's name?"

Android Girl looked away. "I'll never tell you." Korse ignored her answer and pulled out a small silver device. It was long and thin, with a circular wooden handle on the end and a glowing red button on it.

"I won't be taking your cheek. If you don't answer me, you'll regret it." He snarled. He pressed the button and the silver part of the object began to glow red. Android Girl pulled away.

"Now. Do you know who the Fabulous Killjoys are?"

"No." Korse frowned and shoved her away.

"Draculoids! Take it away." The Draculoids shuffled in and dragged her away. She glared at him as she was dragged down the corridor.

So. . . that was an introduction to my character, or me anyways! Do you guys like it? This is the story I'm holding auditions for, and if I don't get who I need I won't be able to continue. D: So please, please audition! It would make me very happy. - Shayla aka Android Girl
Sign up to rate and review this story