Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Android Girl

Chapter Two

by Shayla_boo 3 reviews

On to the killjoys. . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2012-12-27 - 269 words

1Boring
"New plan, guys. We're moving out." The red-haired boy announced. One of the little girls sitting on the ground next to him huffed.

"Again? We totally kicked Korse's ass." She tossed her chestnut fringe out of her eyes.

The blonde shuffling through empty PowerPup cans paused. "And Korse is gonna bring his ass-kicked ass here if we don't go somewhere else, Penina." Penina nudged her sister, Hozzie.

"Hozzie. Tell Kobra that we're old enough to be killjoys." Penina ordered. Hozzie shot her sister a scowl and tied her long black hair up with an elastic.

"Kobra we're seven. I think we should be killjoys by now." Hozzie widened her blue eyes and gave him an innocent smile. Penina grabbed Party Poison's raygun and pretended to shoot it at an invisible Drac. Party rolled his eyes and snatched it from her.

"No! And that's my final answer. I don't want to have to look out for you two, too because Kobra's already enough work." He argued. Kobra Kid rolled his eyes and punched his brother on the arm.

"I'm fifteen years old. I'm able to take care of myself. Dad let me become a killjoy when I was seven, so why can't they?" He kicked the dusty ground for emphasis.

"Dad's gone. Since I'm the oldest I decide when. And they're not ready yet." Party Poison checked his father's battered watch. "Okay, we really need to go now. Hozzie, wake up Jet Star and Fun Ghoul and tell them to be ready to leave in five."

I'm sorry it's so short! It'll be longer next time. R & R please! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story