Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Android Girl

Chapter Three

by Shayla_boo 3 reviews

C'mon, C'mon!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-29 - Updated: 2012-12-29 - 1264 words

2Exciting
BL/I, Battery City
Android Girl's POV,:
I was thrown into a dark closet-like room and I hit my head on what felt like a cement floor. The doors slammed behind me. "Owww. My fucking head." I whimpered.

"Shayla?" I heard a voice whisper behind me. I whirled around and stood up, hitting my head on the ceiling.

"Who the he-Lauren?" I heard rustling and felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. Thank God. They didn't hurt my sister. It was easy to tell if it was Lauren or not. Just by her confident, albeit cocky voice I knew it was her. She had long and curly brown hair like mine (until I dyed it a shocking emerald green, of course) and these big, light brown eyes that when hit by a certain angle of the sun, glowed. We were the same age, but she was the stronger one of us.

"Ohmygosh Shayla what in the name of Korse happened to you?!" She hissed.

"Shhh! Don't say his name like that. He brought me in and tried to ask me where the 'Fabulous Killjoys' were. Do you know who they are?" I questioned.

"Nope. Doesn't ring a bell." I heard her hands lightly running over the wall, she was obviously looking for a way out. A small ray of light shone under the door. I got down on my chest and tried to peek through the tiny opening. White boots were in the way. Shit.

"Okay I'm scared. We're never gonna get out and Tony's gonna be pissed." I sighed, knowing I was trying to reassure myself we'd get rescued. It didn't work. Tony, or Manic Maniac, was the leader of our rogue killjoy group. That bastard and the rest of our group drove off without us, leaving us for the buzzards to eat. Pissed. Yeah right.

Lauren put her the side of her face against the door. "Hey assholes! You mind letting us out?" We heard a loud thump as a response. "Okay, we can play that game. YO FUCKERS! LET US FUCKING OUT OR YOU'LL BE SORRY. WE HAVE OTHERS COMING TO RESCUE US!!" I clamped my hands over her mouth before she could say anything.

A loud bang resounded on the door. "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS YOU FILTHY SCUM BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND MAKE YOU."

"Lauren you're going to get us killed." I murmured.

She scowled at me and cupped her hands around her mouth. "THEN DO IT, DRACULA!" She yelled. The door burst open and we were dragged out by our hair. I yelped. Korse stood in front of us, a smirk on his face. Before we could do anything he grabbed a raygun off of one of the Draculoid's belts and whacked Lauren in the back of the head with it. She fell down on the floor, senseless.

"NO! LAUREN!" I shrieked. Korse grinned and grabbed me by the front of my shirt. He pulled me closer and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"So that's what her name is." He dropped me on the floor and kicked me in the side. Hard. I whimpered and I spat out blood. "Tell me. Are you two related?" I didn't say anything and he motioned a Drac to hand him a laptop. He shoved it in front of my face and I saw I.D.s of Lauren and I on the screen. Fuck. "So, Shayla Becker, I'm going to ask you one more time, where. are. the. killjoys?"

"I. Don't. KNOW!" I yelled back. He slapped my face again and I winced. What was with this guy and hitting people?

"Then I'll kill you both." He snarled.


Back At The Tattoo Shop
Hozzie ran inside where two teenage boys were sprawled across the floor. One had a large, fluffy brown fro and the other was smaller, with longer jet black hair. She shook the afroed one. "Jet. Time to get moving." She kicked his worn Converse lightly. He groaned but got up.

"Did Party Poison say so? 'Cause if he didn't, I'm going back to sleep." Jet Star commented. The fifteen-year-old shook his fro to get all the unwanted dust out and grabbed his raygun. With a salute to Hozzie, he walked out under the hot midday sun.

Hozzie looked at the other, Fun Ghoul, who was the youngest of the four boys. "Ghoul. Get up. Fun. Fun Ghoul. FUN GHOUL!" The teenager continued to snore lightly. Hozzie shrugged and walked out. "Penina," She called. "Will you wake up Fun Ghoul? He's being a lazy ass. Sorry Kobra." Kobra Kid gave her a slight frown when she said the last part. Penina jumped up from her spot on the desert floor and skipped inside.

She tugged on Ghoul's army vest slightly. "Funnnn. . . time to get up." He snored even louder. "Frank. Frankie." He turned over. Penina sighed and leaped on his back, startling him. He shrieked like a little girl. "FUN GHOUL GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP!!" She yelled. He rolled her off him and pulled himself up.

"Fuck Penina. Did you really have to jump on me? I'm a light sleeper, you know." He swiped his hair out of his eyes.

Penina giggled and punched him playfully on the arm. "You are not. Now c'mon, everyone's in the Trans-Am waiting for you."

Fun Ghoul grabbed Penina's hand and they walked out. She was closest to him besides Party Poison.

Party Poison had his head poking out of the window, black aviator sunglasses on. "C'mon, c'mon. Kiss my battery. C'mon, c'mon I'll be your android girl." He sang, lightly tapping the side of the car.

"Is that a new song you're writing?" Fun Ghoul asked Poison as he slid into the backseat.

Jet Star shot up in his seat. "Yeah, I gave him the idea! I had the weirdest dream about this killjoy and her name was Android Girl and she was really pretty with neon green hair and I was rescuing her from BL/I and she had the most gorgeous hazel eyes and her lips, man, those lips. . ." He trailed off when everyone turned to stare at him and laughed nervously. "Crazy, right?"

Kobra Kid snickered. "Sounds like you met her by your descriptions."

"It was vivid, all right?"

"Vivid. Like, everything?" Party Poison winked.

"EWWW THERE ARE CHILDREN IN HERE!" Kobra squealed.

Jet nodded, grinning like a lunatic. "Yep. Everything."

Hozzie rolled her eyes. "Seriously? I'm seven and more mature than all of you."

Penina nodded. "One more reason why we should be killoyssss. . ." She said in a sing-song voice. Party and Kobra glared at her and she shrugged. Jet Star was still lost in his love-coma.

"It's like I can predict the future. Party, remember when I had that dream about you and Ghoul having sex in this very car? I mean, you guys were like fucking bunnies and the peanuy but-mmf!" Gerard covered Jet's mouth, turning bright red.

"Way to go, Jet." he groaned.

"Oops. Sorry." Jet Star whispered sheepishly.

"You know that your dream will never happen right?"

". . . . . . . ."

"Haha."

"Kiss my battery, douchebag."

"I always knew you were gay!"

Hozzie scowled and hit her older brother on the back of his head. "Who was the one who said we had to get moving?"

Party Poison made a serious face. "Right. ONWARD WE GO!"

"This is gonna be a looooong trip."

"Android Girl. . . ."



I tried to make it long, I swear! Rate and Review. . . Please. Or you can kiss my battery if you'd like. -winks coyly-
Sign up to rate and review this story