Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Android Girl

Chapter Four

by Shayla_boo 3 reviews

Car rides aren't for the sane.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-14 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 437 words

1Exciting
The killjoys continued to drive along the highway until sunset. "Partyyy, I'm tired." Hozzie moaned, resting her head on the back of his seat.

"Yeah, and we're all wiiiide awake here." Penina grumbled. Hozzie shot her a look. She didn't have anyone to talk to because Ghoul, Kobra and Jet were fast asleep and Party was driving. She was definitely not talking to Penina. Hozzie turned to look out the window. The sky was a dark orange, and the clouds were of pinks and purples. There was nothing really to look at; the desert had only cacti and sand. Lots on sand.

Hozzie kicked Penina in the leg. "Oww! At least I'm not a baby, sitting on Jet Star's lap." Penina mocked.

"Shut up Penina! I'm not a baby." Hozzie scowled.

"Are too. And don't call me Penina. It's Mythomania Danger now."

"Don't be stupid. You'll never be a killjoy. It'll just be me, 'cause I'm mature."

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Power-pup licker!"

"Drac kisser!"

"Baby."

"Grow up!" Hozzie shrieked.

Party Poison turned around to glare at them. "You're both acting like babies, now shut the hell up!" he snapped. Both girls stared at him with wide eyes. "I'm tired of you guys fighting all the time. Why is it always me who has to take care of you?! Ever since Mom and Dad died I've had to be your fucking nanny. And stop acting like you're going to be killjoys. It's never gonna fucking happen!" he yelled. Hozzie burst into tears and Gerard groaned. Hozzie sobbed louder and everyone else woke up.

"Huh. . .? Whusgoingon?" Kobra mumbled, looking around.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALL OF YOU!" Party slammed his foot on the brakes and jumped out of the car, stomping into the dark. It was silent except for Hozzie crying. Jet Star wrapped his arms around her to try and calm her down.

"He's probably not coming back." Fun Ghoul mused. Everyone turned to glare at him. "Whaaat?"

Kobra Kid rolled his eyes. "Jet Star, you and I will go out and find him. Ghoul, stay here with the girls." Ghoul scoffed.

"Seriously? I'm only a year younger than you guys! That's not fair." he crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at Kobra.

"And that, my friend, is why. Now I don't want anyone fighting and don't leave the car. Got it?" Penina was the only one to nod, ever reluctantly.

"I'll be back soo-"

"GUYS! KOBRA GET OVER HERE I FOUND SOMEONE!"

Ooooooh. . .who is it? n__n Well, you'll have to rate and review to find out! ;D Haha, please. xoo Android Girl
Sign up to rate and review this story