Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Android Girl

Chapter Five

by Shayla_boo 5 reviews

We find out who this mysterious person is. . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 379 words

1Exciting
Kobra Kid and Jet Star dashed towards where the sound of Party's voice was coming from. Kobra pulled a rusty lantern from his rucksack and lit it. Party was kneeling over someone. . . what looked like a younger killjoy. "Who are you and what is your name kid?" Kobra whispered curiously. The killjoy was small, with jet black curls and big brown eyes.

"Hurts. Everywhere." she whimpered. Party shook her.

"He said, what's your name?" he snapped. Kobra took the kid in his arms and motioned for Party to start a fire.

"Name's Radio. Radio Harlequin." the girl whispered. "I . . .n-n-need help. My f-friend . ." she started coughing and Jet Star moved over to check her vitals, as he was the medic.

"Where does it hurt?"

"N-no you don't understand m-my friend, she needs help!" the Radio persisted.

"Where does it hurt?"

"My legs. I can't move them!" she moaned. Her floral-tight clad legs were seeping blood, and there were bruises all over her face. Jet Star dug some gauze out of his rucksack but she waved it away. "Don't waste it. I'm dying."

"Are you sur-"

"GERARD!!!" a voice screamed. Party Poison shot up.

"Shit. Penina and Hozzie!" Jet Star sat with Radio while Party and Kobra raced towards the Trans-Am.


Inside Korse's Car
"Let us go!" Penina shrieked, trying to kick the Draculoid that was holding her.

"Gee," Hozzie sobbed. Korse turned around and slapped her across the face so hard that her head hit the window.

"Don't you dare touch my sister." Penina screamed. He smirked and grabbed her arm. He pulled out a silver wand device from and pressed it up against her skin. She screamed in pain.

"There we go. Now I'll always know where you are, little one." he cooed mockingly. "And I'll get you later, little brat." he snarled at Hozzie. "1563, faster." Korse commanded and the Drac obeyed. The car shot forward and soon the Trans-Am was out of sight.

Sooooo. ;D Who's the friend? Why did Korse kidnap the girls? AND WHEN IS RAY GONNA GET LAID? XD Find out next time on Android Girl. Rate and Review to make the stories come faster. Come. Heh heh. :D P.S. Thanks Mia for emailing me and auditioning! :3 PENINA I'LL EMAIL YA LATER TONIGHT.
Sign up to rate and review this story