Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Android Girl

Chapter Six

by Shayla_boo 4 reviews

Jet Star comes to the conclusion that the girl from his dreams is real.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-16 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 854 words

0Unrated
"Then I'll kill you both." he snarled. Suddenly a tall Asian woman ran in.

"Sir, we have found the whereabouts of the Fabulous Killjoys!" she panted. Korse got a grin on his face and released his hold on my shirt. I fell on my ass.

"Well, well, well. It looks as if they have a surprise coming to them." he smirked. I scooted away. "Let's see how they deal when their little brat sisters get taken away." he smiled darkly.

"Sir, what do you want me to do with this one?" the Asian woman wrinkled her nose when she pointed at me and I stuck out my tongue earning another smack to the head from Korse.

"Lock this one up in a maximum-security cell." he barked. She nodded and yanked me on my toes. Then she dragged me down the cold hallway until we reached an iron door. She opened it with a set of keys and pushed me inside. It was brightly lit and I had to shield my eyes for a moment. When I could open them I saw Lauren. She had a large purple bruise on the side of her face.

"Lauren!" I shrieked and ran over to her, almost knocking her over. She hugged me tightly back. "I thought you were dead," I burst into tears and she shushed me.

"We'll find a way to escape. Did he hurt you?" she asked worriedly. I shook my head no.

"What're we gonna do?" I whispered.

"I don't know. Though I did overhear one of the guards talking about luring the Fabulous Killjoys here. Maybe, just maybe they could get us out."

"Yeah." I said, not really listening. I got up and started to pace around. Fabulous.

Hopefully.

At the Trans-Am
The brothers sprinted over to see that Fun Ghoul was tied up with duct-tape in the backseat. "MMMFF!!" He wriggled until he rolled out of the car and fell on his back. "MMF MFF MPHFF!!" Kobra tore the duct-tape off his mouth and he squealed.

"Where are my sisters!" Party screamed at Fun Ghoul. He cowered and raised his hands to protect himself from the blows that Party was throwing at his face. "WHERE ARE MY FUCKING SISTERS?!!"

Kobra tried to pull Party away but he shook him off angrily.

"Well maybe if you hadn't yelled at them and stormed off we wouldn't BE in this position!" Kobra screamed. Party growled and shoved him, hard. Ghoul scrambled to his feet and backed away.

"Oh my god, I'm witnessing a real fight!" he squealed. Both boys were rolling in the dirt throwing punches and Ghoul could hear angry cries of 'Get off me!' and 'Oww!'. He moaned and put his face in his hands.

Party Poison flipped Kobra Kid over 'till he was on his chest. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" he roared.

Suddenly they heard the click of a trigger and Party felt something cold and circular touch the back of his head. He froze.

"Get off of him. Now." Jet Star calmly said. Party held up his hands in defeat and got up. "We need to rescue your sisters. Get in the Trans-Am." Fun Ghoul dashed to the car and got in. The brothers stared at each other for a moment before stomping to the car. Jet pocketed his raygun and stalked towards the campfire where Radio Harlequin was propped. She was breathing heavily. He knelt down and lifted her into his arms.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She stuttered, alarmed.

'Bringing you with us. I can't let you die out here." He carried her to the car, got in and motioned for Party to start the car. The car rumbled to life.

"Why are you doing this? You don't even know me." Radio said quietly.

"We're going to Battery City to rescue Party Poison and Kobra Kid's sisters and I figured you could help us." She nodded weakly.

"Oh. Okay. But you have to help me find me friends."

"I thought you said you had one?" Fun Ghoul piped up.

"Killjoys lie. Didn't you know that?" Radio jokingly whispered. They stared at her. "Left my gang to go look for them and when I came back I was beaten for disobeying the rules." she whispered ashamedly.

"What are their names?" Jet Star asked her.

"Sunshine Soul. . . and. . and. ." she trailed off, falling asleep. He gently shook her.

"And who?"

"Android Girl."

Arriving at Better Living Industries
Korse and his assistants pulled the children out of the white limousine. Hozze was knocked out because Korse drugged her but Penina was still fighting to stay awake. He roughly grabbed her by the arm and yanked her towards the building, making her stumble. She skidded on the ground and fell to her knees. "Get the fuck up." he growled.

"I-I can't!" she whimpered, tears streaming down her reddened cheeks.

His face turned to pure rage and he kicked her in the back. She yelped. "I SAID GET UP!"

They wouldn't last long.

Hey guys! How you likin' the story so far? :D RATE AND REVIEW TO GET MORE UPDATES!! c: XOO Android Girl :3
Sign up to rate and review this story