Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Android Girl

Chapter Seven

by Shayla_boo 3 reviews

Of cars and cavalry. . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-17 - Updated: 2013-01-17 - 1092 words

0Unrated
The killjoys drove down the highway for six more hours, stopping once and a while to re-wrap Radio Harlequin's injuries. Kobra Kid was fast asleep, head resting lazily on the window and Jet Star and Radio were also sleeping. "Fun Ghoul. You awake?" Party Poison asked.

"Hmm." Ghoul mumbled, staring out the window.

"You alright?" Fun Ghoul turned his face so Party could see the mottled bruise on his cheek.

"Fuckin' peachy." he grumbled.

"Listen, 'm sorry I punched you. I'm just really stressed out."

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't mean shit. You know, we're all under a lot of pressure here. It's not just you."

"Will you please forgive me?"

". . . . . . . ."

Party Poison turned around again and his hands clenched on the wheel. "I know you're angry. I. . . . . it's hard looking after Hozzie and Penina." Party sighed.

Ghoul nodded. "I know, and I'm sorry. But don't take it out on us. Please." He struggled to keep his voice level.

"Okay."

Better Living Industries
Lauren and I sat in the cell looking for anything to help aide our escape. She held up a safety pin. "That's all I found, Shayla. We're screwed." she muttered.

"I know. This is hopeless." I groaned. I was just about to prop myself against the metal door when it burst open, knocking me back. I pulled myself up to see two Draculoids carry in two small killjoy girls and drop them at my feet. They stormed out and locked the door. Lauren stared at the killjoy children before pulling them up and resting them on the hard mattress we were laying on.

"Where do you think they're from?" I asked Lauren. She shrugged and checked the smaller one's pulse. She had chestnut brown hair with a thick fringe and the slightly bigger one had long black hair. I gently slapped the black-haired one's face to wake her up. She moaned. "Hey, shhh it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." I said in a low voice. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Where am I?" Her navy blue eyes teared up and she scooted away from me to huddle in the corner.

"You're at Better Living."

"Don't worry they'll come get us." a confident voice spoke up. The other little girl had woken up. She ambled over and wrapped her arms around the other comfortingly.

"What are your names?" Lauren questioned. They shared a look before the black-haired one spoke up.

"I'm Artistic Accident and she's Mythomania Danger." Artistic pointed to the brunette. "Who are you?"

"That's Sunshine Soul and I'm Android Girl." I said. Artistic's eyes lit up.

"My brother's friend told us about you!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Really. What's his name?"

Mythomania skipped over and sat by me on the bed while Lauren put her arm around Artistic on the floor. "Jet Star."

"Never heard of him. Who's your brother?"

Mythomania fiddled with her fringe and didn't say anything. "We have two. Party Poison and Kobra Kid." Artistic spoke up. "We were kidnapped by the tall bald guy. What's his name again, Pe-Mythomania?"

"Korse." Mythomania was suddenly very withdrawn.

Lauren grinned. "Android! They're the Fabulous Killjoys! I overheard the Asian lady talking to Korse about them." She suddenly turned grim. "Mythomania and Artistic were kidnapped to lure them here." Both girls looked at us wide-eyed.

"What are we going to do?" Mythomania cried. Artistic looked on the verge of tears so I crawled over and sat her on my lap.

I suddenly got an idea. "I don't know. It might be a good thing that they come. I might be able to figure out a plan." I grinned. Mythomania yawned. I got up and looked out the window. It was about seven stories up. We'd never make it down alive but maybe the Draculoids could help us with that.

Back In The Trans-Am
Everyone was wide awake now. Radio woke up complaining of a fever and suddenly threw up the entire contents of her stomach all over the floor and on Ghoul's lap. "My car!" Party Poison cried.

"My pants!" Fun Ghoul moaned.

"I'm s-so s-s-sorry!" Radio said apologetically. Kobra Kid pointed to a battered diner sign on the right.

"Costello's Diner! We can stop there and rest for the night!" Ghoul made a puppy-dog face at Party and he sighed.

"Fine." The drove the next twenty miles there and passed by campfires out in the distance. Everyone was asleep except Party when they arrived. "C'mon you guys. We're here." he grinned. Everyone got out and stretched.

"Who wants to make sure it's safe?" Jet Star said.

"FUN GHOUL!" everyone shouted.

"Aww man! Do I have to?" Ghoul whined. Everyone pointed toward the door and raised their eyebrows at them. He sighed. "Fine. But if I die I want my grave to say that I was the sexiest killjoy alive." Party Poison backhanded him and pushed him towards the door. He tiptoed to it and slowly turned the knob. He opened it. Nothing. "It's safe guys!" he cheered. Everyone sighed in relief and walked in, Poison carrying Radio.

The inside was a bit dilapidated and dusty but other than that livable. The floor was a checkered black and white and there were a couple red-leather covered booths. The windows were marred by graffiti and there were some bedrooms down a hall to the left. Best of all there was food. The kids hadn't eaten in days.

"POWERPUP?!" Kobra yelled. "I'm not eating that!" he said disgustedly.

"Oh come on lil' bro. Don't be a Hozzie." Party admonished.

"I'm not being a baby! That shit looks inhumane!"

"If you eat it I'll give you a blowjob."

"RADIO!" everyone yelled.

Radio giggled and rolled her eyes. "C'mom, I was joking." Kobra looked at her longingly for a moment though before turning and checking the bedrooms out.

"Hey the bedrooms look nice! Party, you and Ghoul can sleep together finally." he called to them. Fun Ghoul turned bright red while Party sputtered.

"We are not together!"

Jet Star raised his eyes at him. "Really. . . ?"

"Psh. Yeah." Ghoul scoffed awkwardly.



Well now. The newest installment of Android Girl is finally out. Did'ja like it? :D Okay, I have a question for ya readers. I really like this girl. I only talk to her via email though but she seems really funny and nice. How can I tell her I like her? What if she's straight? :/ Ehh. ANYHOW. I'm so sorry Korse is so abusive! That's the way it has to be! DX Haha rate and review please! xoo Android Girl
Sign up to rate and review this story