Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Pet the Destroyer

Pet the Destroyer

by Rake

Harry is tired of being the sodding boy who lived, always the hero, contemplating what to do he decides that the first thing he should do is get away from privet Drive,but before he lives he decide...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Humor - Characters: Angelina Johnson, Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Draco, Dumbledore, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Moody, Narcissa, Padma, Parvati, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 2546 words

?Blocked



Pet the destroyer


By Rake


Before this fic is over I'm planning on making Harry break all 11 of the 10 commandments

First thing's first....find out what the 10 commandments say....hope you enjoy it....Please Review


Ok.... I'm officially annoyed

Annoyed? not a good word....um....maybe mad....

Mad?

I was already fucking choleric....

Now I'm pist off

Why?

Well there could be the fact that my godfather was murdered right in front of me last week....

There could be the fact that none of my friends wrote me anything since the last time I saw

Them....because umm....let me see....uh yes I remember.... the post can be intercepted....bullocks....

I'm not asking for state secrets you know....just a 'Hi Harry....are you still on this plane of existence?'. Is it to much to ask....?

Idon't think so.

There could be the fact that right outside the house I live in there are Order members stationed 24/7

There could be the fact that although the Order members are stationed there 24/7 none of
them even bother to check on me....you know....see if I'm still alive and stuff like that. Spending a summer in solitary confinement really doesn't help my state of mind right now. And being guarded certainly isn't helping matters.

There could be the fact that I'm forced to spend this summer with my relatives...who hate me by the way. Believe me or not it's really hard to grieve your murdered godfather when you're expected to do all the chores in the house and being beaten if you don't do them....within some standards...

Now I don't want you to think that I'm some wimp...really...I'm not. I would beat the hell out of my relatives if I could...and I can...I'm just not allowed...

I'm not allowed by Dumbledore.

Dumble fucking dor (a.k.a. the old cot who has manipulation issues)

Maybe it's from his childhood....maybe his father manipulated him into playing santi claus or something like that maybe he had to manipulate the other kids into playing with him...or to polish his wand...

Ugh...bad images...

Wonder if Snape and Dumbledore ever...

Agh...very very very bad images

I'm not thinking about that anymore...

Honestly...I'm not...

What? Don't you believe me?

Fine...be that way...

Were was I? Ah yes... the old fart who couldn't keep his nose out of other people's business( and I'm not talking about the kind of business that comes out your ars although...maybe he can't keep it out of there too)

Don't look at me like that...Dumbledore likes lemon drops he wares yellow robs with pink pokadots, he is bananas, batty, cuckoo, fruity, loco, nutty, screwy, wacky, nuts, senile or in other words insane so it is possible he has a excrement fetish.

Anyway...the fact is that just minutes after I saw my godfather depart for the afterlife I was informed by Dublefuck that I was supposed to kill Voldemort...and I had a power that he know not...the problem is that in fact nether do I.

Dumblecrap even told me he had a hunch about what kind of secret power I have.

Love.

What did I told you? The guy is mentally ill

Love.

Love?

Love!?

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Cuddle him to death? Hit him with dozens and dozens of cheering charms and maybe throw in a tickling charm for good measure?

Hug him until he looses circulation?

Send him valentine cards?

Hmmm....that would be a good way...to ANNOY him. I got to remember that one.

After all....what was the old saying 'Love your enemies...it will drive them crazy'

Unfortunately Voldemort is already crazy so I can't use that

Love.

Stupid old fool. He knows I got to kill Voldemort but he didn't do anything about it...the reason?

Because he wanted me to enjoy my childhood

HA!!! I told you he was deft...now do you believe me?

He wanted me to enjoy my childhood....and I really did...I can prove it

1)I only had to spent my first eleven years of life living in a niche under the steers waiting hand and foot for my relatives

2)I had to kill a professor...that accidentally had Voldemort attached to the back of it's head

3)I had to find the entrance to the chamber of secrets and fight another professor (who did not have Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head...fortunately)

4)I had to kill a basilisk in order to save a student from a memory of Tom Marvolo Riddle(a.k.a. Moldyshorts)

5)I had to help my godfather to brake out of Hogwarts where he was scheduled to receive the dementor's kiss

6)I had to fight of one hundred dementors

7)I had to fight of a werewolf

8)I had to participate in the triwizard championship( which I won by the way) in which I had to fight: a dragon, fight merpeople and the coup d'État fight:He-who-has-everyone-pising-their-shorts-every-time-they-hear-his-name.

Oh and I almost forgot....bring back Voldemort's latest victim...a fellow student who had the misfortune to just be there.

9) Endure public ridicule for alerting the world that Goldyshorts is back

10)Last but definitely not least see my Godfather being murdered

I had a great childhood don't you agree?

Oh and I almost forgot...having my parents murdered by ....I don't know what to call him anymore...hmm...maybe Michael Jackson...I think their definitely related. They have some common traits...you know...lack of noses, snake like face...

I wonder if Mike will sue Voldemort for plagiarism?

Ok enough of that...

The point is that He-who-is-interested-in-excrements wants me to destroy Voldemort...for the sake of the world...ugh...so sweet

The fact is I can't

I mean really he is the darkest dark wizard in dark wizard's history and I am a 6th year old student. He has traveled on the road to immortality and has delved into the dark arts more than anyone before him...and I am just Harry.

Maybe if I had more time to prepare I would at least have a chance but alas...Dumbledore has an idea in his head that I would kill Voldemort without actually killing him...what did I say?

Dumbledore is CRAAAAZY.

If I at least manage to graduate from Hogwarts maybe I would have a chance but considering my track records I sincerely doubt that I will survive to be eighteen.

I will die in this endeavor.

I am sure of it.

So the only way I survive is to run

No...not like a coward

A strategic retreat.

I will not just stand here doing nothing. I will not give my life for a hopeless cause. And if I do give my life for a hopeless cause then I will at lest have a good reason to do so.

Now...I can't see a good reason.

Why would I sacrifice my life...for what...for who?

For the world?

Fuck the world! What did the world do for me that it deserves my life?

Nothing

Absolutely Nothing

What am I supposed to be the hero now...last year I was and I quote 'An attention seeking brat'

What...now I just to roll over and protect the very people that considered me a lunatic just a week ago?

Am I supposed to forgive and forger...?

I'm sorry but it just doesn't work that way...

There is another reason, however, for me wanting to make a run fo....a strategic retreat.

I admit I may have made a little booboo

You see...it all started this morning. I was awoken from my not so peaceful slumber by a sperm whale tumbling down the stairs (a.k.a. Dudley)

I went down to make breakfast (like I always do) when...all hell broke lose.

Marge was currently visiting my fine relatives and...well you know what happened last time.

She started talking bad about my dead parents and I (being convinced that I would find my way out of that hell whole soon I decided to stand up)

Well at least this time I didn't make her a human balloon....this time it was so much better...

"Are you going to stand back and let this filth talk to me that way Vernon?" she howled

Vernon...being the nice person that he is preceded to 'beet the freakishness out of me'

How delightful

Now...here I am...Harry Potter, the defeater of Voldemort, the one who has stood up to him more times then any human alive the winner of the triwizard championship. Should I cower at the sight of the blubbering mass that is my uncle?

HELL NO!

He raised his hand to strike me and I punch him in the stomach...unfortunately...or fortunately (it all depends from your point of view actually) in my hand I had a rather large kitchen knife

You could say it was self defense

Although after the twenty third jab to the gut some people will most likely argue with that.

Um well that's that...Vernon's dead...though I wish he could have lived longer...

Stabbing him was so much fun

Oh well...one down three more to go...I'm gona make sure they last longer...

I wonder why no one heard the screams and came barging in?

Oh well...let's just enjoy the festivities

Ripper (Marge's ever present canine companion) stared barking and was really starting to get on my nerve.

I put the knife's blade over the fire and leave it there for a few seconds until the blade's texture turns a nice orange color.

I lure the filthy animal with a piece of meat until it was just a few inches away from me and then...well then I impaled it in the head with the use of my trusty knife of curse.

Hmm...I got to remember to name the knife somehow

I turn to see the quivering bodies of my relatives...it seems that in an effort to get as far away from me as possible they all retreated in different corners of the kitchen.

I still wonder why no one heard the screaming.

I pull the knife out of the dog's head. After I sneer at Marge I proceed to castrate the dead dog( he's not gonna need them any time soon)

Now I have a pair of balls in my hand...what ever shall I do with them?

I strode right over to Marge and after poking her in the stomach with the knife I hand her the balls and say

"Eat"

Marge...looks at me like I'm crazy (which I probably am)

"Eat and I may not kill you" I say poking her harder in the stomach

To my everlasting stupor she actually brings the balls to her mouth and one by one she swallows them.

I bring the knife to her neck and in one swift motion I impale it in her. The knife crosses throw her neck and becomes stuck in the wall leaving her limp body dangling.

Of course I killed her...would you have left such a demented person to live...she swallowed a pair of a dead dogs balls for god's sake.

I head over to the table and take another knife then go to Dudley.

I decide to kill him swift

Mercy?

No...

He was in a state of shock

He already wet himself.

I would enjoy torturing him...but if he didn't fell a thing it just took the whole fun out of the thing

I grab his head and slid his neck and then proceed to let his limp body fall to the floor.

Aunt Petunia is watching me wide eyed from the other corner of the kitchen. I strode until I am right in front of her. I put my hand in my pants and pull out my dick.

"Suck it" I say

To my surprise she doesn't even try to complain and immediately stars jerking me of in a vain attempt to avoid my wrath.

I quickly become bored by this because only the thought of her touching my penis disgusts me to no end...but I want her to feel the degradation.

I pull my cock out of her mouth and I bring the knife (who still had Dudley's blood on it by the way) next to her mouth.

"Suck the knife"

She quickly complies and after a few seconds a crimson liquid starts coming out of her mouth.

"Turn around" I say "I want to fuck you"

This time she looks at me for a moment before shaking her head in a silent plea for mercy

But in sixteen years of living with them I saw no mercy from them...so why should I have mercy now?

I punch her in the face and she topples over.

"What did I say bitch?"

She looks at me for another second before she complies and turns to face the wall.

I pull her pants and her knickers down at the same time and for the first time I saw her vagina.

It was horrible

It was disgusting

Her ass was so skinny you could literally see the bones

Her vagina was like a patch of excess skin

Her labias were just hanging

I might just be permanently scared by this encounter

There was no way I would stick my dick in something like that.

An evil grin spreads across my face when I find an alternative.

I bring the knife next to her...thing (I'm not naming it vagina again...it was to ugly to be a vagina) with a powerful push I shove the knife in to her...well...thing and she screams in pain. A stream of crimson liquid starts poring on her feet

Again I wonder why the hell nobody is hearing the screams.

I grab the knife once again and shove it deeper and after I'm certain it can go no more I twist it insuring that maximum damage was done.

I pull the knife out of her hole and bring it once again to her mouth.

This time to my surprise I don't have to tell her anything because she just started to lick and then suck her own blood from the knife's blade.

I lose patience with this
What can I say I bore easily...

I shove the knife deeper in her mouth and to my satisfaction I see its tip coming out the back of her head.

"Well that's that..." I say to myself before going to my room and grabbing a new pair of clothes, the invisibility cloke and my wand.

Even tough the world seemed oblivious to what just happened inside number 4 Privet Drive I decide to not take a chance. I cover myself with the invisibility cloke and exit throw the neighbors' garden.

I walk a few streets before hailing the knight buss and heading towards Diagon Alley...




This is it...the first chapter of pet the destroyer....did you like it? What about the Dursley's torture scene...it was the first torture scene I ever written...was it good? Overkill or underkill?


REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story