Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days.

Danger Days.

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

Via is getting fed up with the world.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-30 - Updated: 2012-12-30 - 284 words

1Original
I'm writing this because I need to procrastinate. ENJOY.

Via’s P.O.V
We live in Battery City. Everything here is controlled by Better Living Industries. A.K.A. BL/ind. Better living my butt! Here, in Battery City, California, 2019, everyone is controlled by BL/ind. The only exciting thing in this world is Dr. Deathdefying on the radio and the Killjoys, personally, I think they’re allies because Dr. Deathdefying talks positively about them all the time. No-one knows where Dr. Deathdefying came from, who he is or his whereabouts. He just turned up out of no-where and took over the radio. I’m glad. All the radio used to consist of was about taking your pills and how great the BL/ind sleeping pods were. I don’t know much about the Killjoys but I know that they fight against the Draculoids and fighting for our freedom. The Draculoids are people that have tried to escape and the radiation had gotten to their heads. BL/ind came up with an idea and gathered all the Draculoids and programmed them to kill. They now roam the deserts surrounding Battery City, tracking down the Killjoys, BL/ind’s word enemies. I hear there are only four of the Killjoys. They’re on posters all over the city…’Wanted’ posters, that is. They’ve given themselves names. The black-haired one is called Fun Ghoul, the one with the afro is Jet Star, the blonde called Kobra Kid and the one that wears a yellow mask and bright red hair is called Party Poison. They’re so awesome. I wish I was a Killjoy.

~
I know it's short but the chapters will get longer! Promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story