Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days.

We're taking you with us.

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

Via comes face-to-face with Korse.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-31 - Updated: 2012-12-31 - 881 words

0Unrated
Via’s P.O.V
I was in my room (which is on the ground floor) drawing the Killjoys and Mousekat, the Killjoy’s kind of mascot. It’s a person; no-one knows who it is though. I think its Dr. Deathdefying. The picture I was drawing was nearly done; it had each of the Killjoy’s faces from the wanted poster, including Mousekat. With the car doodled in the corner. I once saw the Killjoy’s car. It was awesome. I went outside and there is was, cruising along the desert’s horizon. There was another car chasing it. The Killjoy’s car came closer to the city. It looked like the make of car they used in Back To The Future. I saw that it was white, but really sandy and dirty with the American flag plastered along the side. With the Killjoy logo on the bonnet which was a spider with lightning-bolt like legs and a lightning-bolt on the back of the spider. A screeching sound of a drifting car came from outside my window, which was open. The radiation doesn’t exist in battery city. I looked over and was they car that was chasing the Killjoy’s car a few weeks ago parked a few miles away from my house. A bald man came out of the driver’s seat. He’s the leader of BL/ind. They call him Korse. He looked angry. Very angry. He saw me looking at him. My eyes widened and the drawing I was doing was carried away out of the window by the wind. ‘wind?’ I thought. We never get any wind in Battery city. The gush of wind was strong. The drawing landed exactly at the bald man’s feet. That’s when I saw them. The Killjoys. They were in their car, drifting into a parking space just outside next door’s house.

Party Poison’s P.O.V.
Korse picked up a piece of paper that had been drifted through the wind of our car after we had drifted out of the way of a lamppost. He looked into the window of one of the houses. Angrily.
“Hey.” Kobra Kid said to no-one in particular. “What’s he looking at?” He pointed at Korse. No-one replied as I reversed beside the row of houses to find a girl, around 18-21 years old stood in the window that Korse was staring at. She looked scared.

Via’s P.O.V.
The Killjoy’s car reversed, my eyes widened at the sight of Kobra Kid and Fun Ghoul sat in the back seat then I saw Jet Star in the passenger’s seat. But only one of them was looking right at me. He was wearing his yellow mask which made his hair look amazingly like fire. He had no expression on his face. Korse had marched over here and Kobra Kid, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul were shouting to Party Poison that Korse was approaching but he had just looked at me blankly. Korse was now at my window and the Killjoys were out of their car, cautiously eyeing him.
“Did you make this?” Korse said to me. His voice was gruff and angry. I nodded a yes, taking the paper. And as soon as I did, he strode to my front door and kicked it down, shrieking, I climbed out of the window. No-one was home and Korse had found my room, without me in it. A had plucked the sheet of paper from my grasp; I looked up to find Fun Ghoul’s green eyes bearing down at me. He looked at the drawing and then handed it to Jet Star, who then handed it to Party Poison.

Party Poison’s P.O.V.
Jet handed me the paper that had cause Korse’s anger. It was a drawing of us. Shit. I looked at the girl, her long brown hair was pin-straight and her full fringe almost covered her eyes. She was about as tall as Fun Ghoul, so, in all, not too tall. I looked into the girl’s bedroom window to find Korse climbing out of it.

Fun Ghoul’s P.O.V.
I grabbed the girl’s had and ran to the car. I opened the door and ushered her in, she hesitated, I can understand that she doesn’t want to get into a car with four strange men, but she was now on Korse’s radar and he was going to hunt her down, like he does with us. He can’t bear anyone who even remotely looks up to us.

Via’s P.O.V.
I hesitantly got into the Killjoy’s car and sat in the middle seat in the back, beside Jet Star and Fun Ghoul. Kobra Kid and Party Poison were in the front. Nothing was said and Party Poison began to drive away from the city. “What’s going on?” I asked Fun Ghoul. But it was someone else who answered.
“We’re taking you with us.” It was Party Poison. I looked at him in the rear-view mirror. He was smiling.

~

This is getting fun to write. But I'm already running out of ideas... Next chapter up soon. R&R's get ice cream :)
Sign up to rate and review this story