Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

Shayla explained everything to the head teacher who looked relatively confused "So this guys a peadophile?" He asked, raising his eye-brows.

"Umm no." Raven said "Just a murderer. And kidnapper. You know. All the usual stuff."

At that moment Ray burst into the room "What's going on? Did someone get hurt?"

"No. But for some reason, Andrew is Shayla's teacher." Raven told him, a false smile appearing on her face.

"That son-of-a-bitch." He hissed then stormed out of the head teachers office.

"Ray, don't!" Raven cried "Shayla, you stay here. The police should be here soon. I just hope they don't arrest your Dad."

Shayla knew that by 'your Dad' Raven was talking about Ray instead of Andrew but she was confused. Why would they arrest Ray? Ray hadn't done anything wrong. It was Andrew who should be arrested.

Ray ran down the corridor until he made it to the classroom that Shayla was taught in. He burst through the door and saw Andrew sitting at a desk while the children, Mia among them, worked "HOW DARE YOU!" Ray yelled, jumping across the desk and flooring Andrew "How dare you show up out of nowhere! How dare you!"

"Get off of me! Who are you?" Andrew roared, trying to push Ray off of him.

"I'm Shayla's Dad and I am pissed off!"

"Oh. It's you." Andrew smirked and then punched him in the face, causing all the kids in the class to scream again.

Raven ran in "Ray for crying out loud, get off him!"

"Oh and this must be your bitch wife." Andrew laughed and punched Ray in the face again.

"DO NOT CALL MY WIFE A BITCH!" Ray yelled, trying to punch Andrew but he blocked it and shoved Ray off of him.

Raven looked around and noticed Mia. She ran over to her "You and all the other kids need to leave right now. Penina's at my house. Go there, okay? Take Shayla with you she's in the principal's office." Mia nodded, got up and ran out the room "The rest of you! Get out!" The kids didn't need to be told twice. They jumped up and ran away towards the principal's office.

Andrew grabbed hold of Ray and tried to push him to the floor but Ray shoved him against the wall "Ray, stop it, right now!" Raven cried.

"He kidnapped our daughter!" Ray yelled, kicking him between the legs.

Andrew pulled a knife out of his pocket "NO!" Raven screamed, running at them.

"Raven, stay away from this!" Ray grabbed hold of Andrew's wrist, the one holding the knife. Andrew tried to push him off of him but it didn't work.

By this point Raven was getting hysterical. Had Penina even called for the police? She pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and dialled 911 "I need the police!" Raven explained what was going on.

"We've already recieved a call, a few cars have been sent out. Oh one has just reached the area. They should be with you shortly."

"Thank you." Raven said, hanging up the phone.

The police were running down the hallway. They made it to the classroom just in time to find Andrew plunge the knife into Ray's stomach.
Sign up to rate and review this story