Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Imposing

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Sorry for the shitty chapter title. I don't even know... But hopefully you'll like the chapter! XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-01 - Updated: 2013-01-02 - 10199 words

?Blocked
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry (again) for taking so long with this chapter. I just want to say thank you all so much for still continuing to rate and review this thing despite my shitness, and I love you all so much for that. It really is just due to the amount of uni work I have, and to be honest I don’t see the workload getting any lighter. But I promise I will do all I can to update as frequently as possible and I really hope you guys continue to stick around.
Also, a lot of people have been asking about whether this is the end and it’s not yet. I don’t know how much longer we have to be honest, but as far as I can see we still have a ways to go. So buckle up and I hope you guys join me for the ride.
xo



Frank gazed at Gerard through his lashes as he lay in bed, fingers curled around the edge of the covers, ready to throw them back and invite Gerard into bed as soon as the older man was done with his work. Frank wanted nothing more than to just lie with him and kiss him all night, but it turned out the artist was behind on his work and he had no choice but to finish his Breakfast Monkey story board before he could come to bed.

When the two men had made it back to Gerard’s apartment they had sat for almost three hours, just talking over everything and getting it all out into the open. Frank had spent the whole time feeling gradually more and more ashamed of himself. Thinking back he knew he had completely jumped to the wrong conclusions... But Gerard being Gerard he had insisted he understood and had done everything he could to lessen Frank’s guilt.

Lying in bed now Frank just couldn’t understand how he had ended up with someone so perfect. He felt incredibly stupid to have ever thought about leaving Gerard. Knowing how close he’d come to never seeing him again made him feel sick. Who cared whether Gerard was a fan. He was still the best man Frank had ever met and he should be fighting to keep him not lose him. Frank had never felt more stupid in his entire life.

“Gee...” He mewled, biting his lip as he gazed at Gerard’s back. “Baby, you coming to bed soon?”

“Mm? Oh, yeah I’m nearly finished.” Gerard promised, not turning to look at Frank. Now that they were okay again his motivation to draw had returned in one fell swoop and he was racing through his story board. He had had an onslaught of ideas and couldn’t wait to pitch them, but for now he just needed to finish this one and then he’d spend the rest of the night with Frank.

Gerard knew that Frank was beating himself up over everything but the artist wanted nothing more than to just forget it all now and focus on moving on. They were back together and that was what was important. He didn’t care what Frank had thought or how stubborn he had been, all he cared about was the fact that he was back in his bed and in just a few minutes he could curl up in his arms and everything would be okay again. Frank would help him with the Bert situation and his work would start to get back on track. It was all just fine.

Frank sighed as he gazed at Gerard for another long moment before he rolled slowly onto his back and just gazed at the ceiling. Knowing he had caused Gerard such sadness, enough to stop him from doing his job, made him feel like the worst person in the world. Especially now that he had been told the whole story with Bert as well and he realised how much stress Gerard had been under recently. Frank made a silent vow to himself to stand by Gerard now no matter what. He had talked to Bert briefly when they had arrived in the apartment, before the blonde man had scuttled away into the kitchen to keep out of their way whilst they talked on the sofa which was serving as his bed since Gerard didn’t have a spare room.

Frank couldn’t say he liked Bert. He seemed pleasant enough... If a little timid and nervous. But Frank could only think of everything that Gerard had told him about him. How cruel he had been to Gerard when they had been dating. He remembered what Mikey had said to him that day outside the university, about how cut up Gerard had been when Bert left and Frank just couldn’t bring himself to like him. He would be civil to him, and he would help him for Gerard’s sake but that was all.

The thought of Jeph finding them made Frank feel anxious, but he didn’t want to let on in case he worried Gerard. The porn business had its dark sides, darker than most people imagined and Frank had met some cruel people in his time. He knew better than to underestimate men like Jeph and he prayed to God that he never found them. He had no doubt that he would hurt Gerard for trying to help Bert, and Frank just didn’t know what he’d do if Gerard was harmed. The thought brought tears to his eyes and made his heart race erratically, and he had to take a deep breath to compose himself.

“Hey.” Frank jumped in surprise and blushed when he saw that Gerard had moved and was standing beside the bed, gazing down at him. “Are you okay?”

“Oh, yeah I’m fine.” Frank quickly replied, his cheeks pink as he sat up and smiled at Gerard. “You finished?” He asked, nodding over at the desk where the storyboard was still spread out. Gerard glanced over his shoulder and looked at it for a second, smiling as he nodded.

“Yep. I think it should be okay... I mean, I rushed it a little bit but you can’t really tell and –”

“Good.” Frank grinned, interrupting him as he sat up and grabbed Gerard’s hips, pulling him gently onto the bed to lye atop him. “Now I can finally get your full attention.” He smirked, leaning up to softly brush his lips against Gerard’s, sighing in quiet delight when the older man kissed him properly almost instantly. “Mmm... Gerard honey, I’m so sorry for everything...”

“Shh...” Gerard hushed him quietly, pulling back just enough to brush his lips against his jaw gently, his hands already caressing the sides of Frank’s neck. “Please, stop apologising... You’re here now, that’s all that matters.” He sighed, nuzzling against the spot of flesh where jaw met neck, making Frank sigh quietly.

“I love you Gerard.” He groaned, sliding his hands down his sides and closing his eyes for a moment. “Listen you uh... Seeing me today, at work...” Frank hesitated, not sure whether now was the best time to bring this up but he knew he’d have to say it eventually. Even though Gerard knew he was a porn star that was still a lot different to actually having to see it live.

Gerard pulled back to look at Frank, waiting for him to continue with a confused gaze. He bit his lip, stroking his thumb along the side of Frank’s neck. “What about it?”

“I just...” Frank timidly met Gerard’s gaze, his hands playing round his hips. “It... You’re okay right? Just, I’d never have wanted you to see that. I don’t usually let my boyfriends come to a set.” He blushed, Gerard’s own cheeks tingeing dark pink too. He could understand why Frank would feel awkward about it, it hadn’t exactly been fun for Gerard either. He hated to see that guy fucking Frank, but he knew it was just his job, and it had been only too clear how much Frank enjoyed it.

“It’s fine.” He sighed, smiling softly at Frank, his eyes genuine. “I understand it’s just your job... I mean, I can’t say I’d ever want to see it again but it doesn’t change the way I feel about you.” Gerard moved so that he was lying beside Frank, feeling awkward lying above him and just talking. Frank smiled and rolled onto his side to gaze lovingly at Gerard, touching their hands together. “In fact,” Gerard continued, “nothing that’s happened recently has changed the way I feel about you... I love you Frankie, so much.” He sighed.

Frank looked at Gerard with slight surprise then, his eyes even welling up slightly. Trust Gerard to say something like that... to reassure him that they were going to be okay, even if Frank had been the world’s biggest idiot; even if he did still feel wracked with guilt... It was fine. It was all fine. Because Gerard loved him.

“Gee...” He mewled, leaning close to hug his arms tight around him. “I love you too gorgeous.” He sighed, meeting him in a gentle kiss and smiling as he saw how tired Gerard looked. “Do you have work early tomorrow?” He asked softly, Gerard smiling as he nodded.

“I need to be in for seven, to set up the storyboards... We’re going to be picking which episodes we’re going to do for the first season of the Breakfast Monkey so, I guess it’s a big day.” Gerard blushed slightly, not wanting to appear too proud of himself but he was incredibly pleased with how things were going in his job. He had always wanted his own cartoon and now he had one. Though he wasn’t looking forward to the early start. “I’ve set my alarm for half five but... Well you can just stay in bed as long as you want, if you don’t mind staying here without me.”

“Of course I don’t.” Frank smiled, idly unbuttoning Gerard’s shirt for him and pushing it back off his shoulders. “I best not keep you awake though eh? I don’t want you struggling to get up.” He smiled, though it felt like forever since they’d last had sex and even with all the action Frank got in his job he was dying to just lose himself in Gerard. “I have a few days off so I’ll be right here when you get back home...”

“Yeah?” Gerard grinned, sliding his shirt down his arms and throwing the fabric to the floor before he lifted Frank’s shirt over his head and got rid of that too. “Work’s going to drag knowing you’re at home waiting for me.” He purred, meeting Frank in a soft kiss and just letting their lips stick for a moment. He wanted to take things up a notch and let himself grow intoxicated, wanting nothing more than to just get naked with his lover and roll about all night. But he already only had five hours sleep ahead of him and he couldn’t be exhausted for work.

“Mmm... It’s going to drag for me too.” Frank agreed softly, kissing Gerard delicately as they both shimmied out of their pants so that they were just lying in their underwear. “When you get home tomorrow night I want it to be all about us okay?” He sighed, Gerard eagerly nodding his agreement.

“That sounds perfect Frankie...” He breathed, tangling their legs and kissing Frank softly for as long as he dared before they were forced to admit that he needed his sleep and Frank obediently pulled back. He smiled as Gerard flicked off the lamp and snuggled down under the covers together, his fingers playing with the older man’s hair as he watched him falling asleep.

For hours Frank just stayed up, watching him in the darkness with a soft smile on his face. Gerard was so beautiful... And Frank felt a lump in his throat knowing he had been prepared to lose him. He didn’t care what happened now, he would never leave Gerard again. Matt had been right all wrong, he was an idiot to give up on him.

>X<

When Frank woke up the next morning Gerard had already disappeared for work, but there was a note on his pillow with the words ’love you’ written on it. Frank picked it up and sleepily smiled at it, his heart fluttering. He had already decided he wanted to make the evening special for Gerard when he got back home, and he was eager to go out and get some ideas for it.

He got up and showered quickly, making his way out of the bedroom once he was dressed to find something for breakfast. He had completely forgotten that Bert would be there too and he jumped in surprise as he stepped into the living room and saw the blonde man sat on the sofa, rolling a cigarette on his knee. When Frank walked in he glanced up at him, his eyes nervous.

“Oh, morning Frank.” He said shyly, looking back to his half completed cigarette, his cheeks tingeing pink. “Did you err... Did you sleep okay?”

“Yeah thanks, did you?” Frank asked automatically, looking at him somewhat suspiciously as he walked across the living room towards the kitchen. The duvet Bert used had been folded up neatly and laid at the end of the couch, the cushions neatly rearranged so it was impossible to tell he had even slept on it.

“Yes thanks.” Bert answered Frank quietly, rolling his cigarette carefully before licking the tab of paper left and sticking it down. “You smoke?” He asked politely, Frank glancing over his shoulder at him from where he was making a cup of coffee, nodding silently.

“Want one?”

“No thanks.” Frank turned back to his coffee, spooning some of the instant stuff Gee had into a mug before it occurred to him he should ask Bert too. “Do you uh... You want a drink or anything?”

“Nah.” Bert shrugged, sliding a nearby ashtray over to him before digging in his pocket for his lighter. “I just had one.”

Frank nodded and grabbed the now boiled kettle to pour the water into his mug, feeling strangely tense around Bert on his own. He wasn’t afraid of him, far from it, but he did feel the indescribable urge to march over to him and punch him in the face. He knew this weak, whimpering facade of his probably wasn’t fake but Frank found it hard to believe after all the things he had heard about him that he could really be so... different.

Frank glanced over at Bert as he found some bread and showed it in the toaster. The blonde man was gazing at some of the art work on the walls from his spot on the couch, smoking and tapping the ash into the ashtray on his knee. He looked pale and his face sunken, his hands a little shaky. Gerard had told Frank Bert was in the middle of detoxing from the drugs he’d last taken, and that they needed to be delicate with him because of it. Frank rolled his eyes at the thought and wandered to the fridge to find the butter.

“Hey Bert.” He called as he peered inside the fridge. “Listen, I was thinking about cooking me and Gerard a meal tonight, like a romantic kinda thing.” Frank grabbed the butter and wandered back to the counter, looking at Bert now who was gazing at him with those ridiculous sad puppy eyes. “Should I cook for you too?” Frank hadn’t been planning to offer, he’d actually been planning to ask Bert if he could leave for the evening to give Gerard and Frank their own time but he already knew that wasn’t possible. Bert didn’t have anywhere to go and Gerard would get upset if Frank kicked him out.

Bert looked surprised at the offer, and it took him a long moment to snap out of it and answer. “Oh... Oh, no thanks man I wouldn’t wanna intrude or anything.” He blushed, finding it strange to be faced with Gerard’s new lover... to hear about their romantic plans. Though he knew it was ridiculous he had never been able to imagine with anyone other than himself. “I’ll just cook for myself.”

“Well, if you’re sure.” Frank shrugged, not attempting to persuade him otherwise as his toast popped and he instantly got to work buttering it. “We’ll be out of your way pretty quick.” Frank assured him. Most of his evening’s plans involved the bedroom and Bert could probably already guess that.

“Uhuh...” Bert nodded, blushing as he knew exactly what that meant and he frowned to himself. He didn’t much like the thought of Frank and Gerard having sex whilst he was in the house but he didn’t have a lot of say in it. He was a guest, and he owed Gerard a lot, so he simply smiled and nodded his head.

Frank looked at Bert curiously as he carried his plate into the living room and sat down in the chair opposite the sofa. He gazed at the blonde as he slowly chewed on his toast, just trying to psyche him out. He fully believed that he had a crazy boyfriend who was after him, and he even believed that he sincerely cared for Gerard... to an extent.

“So Bert,” he spoke loud, making the blonde jump and look at him fearfully. “Gerard tells me you two used to be a couple?” Frank smiled softly, his voice innocent. Bert’s cheeks instantly flushed pink but he held Frank’s gaze as he nodded. “What caused your break up? If you don’t mind me asking.” Frank purred sweetly, Bert looking suitably uncomfortable.

“We uh... We weren’t working out, at the time.” He mumbled quietly, wondering how much Gerard had told Frank. Clearly not a lot... Bert could understand that. “Personal issues.”

“Personal issues as in ones you had? Or ones Gerard had?” Frank asked innocently, determined to see Bert squirm.

“I... Uh... A m – mixture of the two I guess...” He spoke slowly, not sure where Frank was going with this. It wasn’t exactly a lie, it had been a mixture of the two... A mixture of Gerard’s personal issues and his own shallowness. “It was a long time ago, I can’t really remember to be honest.”

Frank scowled deeply at the lie but nodded and turned back to his toast. He didn’t want to cause any trouble that would upset Gerard, but that was the only thing that stopped him from confronting Bert for being such an asshole. What kind of a man left his boyfriend just because he was too afraid to bottom for him? It angered Frank to no end but he knew exactly what would make him feel better... He knew how to prove that he was better than Bert.

Gerard was terrified at the thought of anyone trying to do anything to his ass. That was perfectly understandable. Frank had been terrified his first time too. The problem for him though lay in that he naturally preferred to be on top, where as Gerard was clearly a natural bottom. Frank knew that if he could just prove that to Gerard then his fears would melt away, and he had finally thought of a way he could do that. It was risky... and maybe tonight wasn’t the best night to try what with their recent near-break up; but Frank enjoyed risk tasking... Enjoyed it enough to already know this was a risk he was willing to take. If Gerard freaked out he would just have to pray he’d be able to talk his way out of it, but if it all went to plan...

Frank looked at Bert and bit back a smirk. If it all went to plan then he’d prove once and for all that Bert could never be as good as him. No matter how much he appeared to have changed.

>X<

Gerard was in high spirits as he made his way home. The meeting to discuss the Breakfast Monkey episodes had gone well and his new story board had been popular. Brian had come to see him in his office and had been eager to congratulate him on settling things with Gerard, hugging him tight and leaving him with a parting wink and the words ‘have fun tonight’. Gerard had blushed... But he couldn’t stop the smile that had split his features. He had every intention of having fun that night.

When he made it back to the apartment and opened the door his senses were immediately assaulted by the most delicious smell of food cooking. His eyes fluttered for a moment and he practically drifted through the door, inhaling deeply and sighing in delight.

“Oh... Wow. Frankie?” He called softly, his mouth watering. He had no idea what he could smell, definitely something Italian and he beamed as Frank appeared in the kitchen doorway, looking far too sexy to be allowed in a tight black button up shirt and jeans. He had discovered Gerard’s ‘kiss the chef’ apron and was wearing it over his clothes.

“Hey gorgeous.” Frank beamed, rushing over to fling himself into Gerard’s arms. “Welcome home... Did you have a good day at work?” He asked brightly, and for a gleaming second Gerard could imagine that they were actually living together, and that this could happen every day. He grinned back and nodded, dropping his artist’s case so that he could wrap his arms tight around his waist and press their bodies together.

“Mmhmm... It was a good day. But its been killing me being away from you.” He whispered, smirking at the apron. “Now let me kiss the chef already.” He smirked, cupping Frank’s face and capturing his lips in an eager kiss. Frank giggled but soon moaned in delight, kissing Gerard hungrily after what felt like forever of not being able to feel his lips.

“Mm...” He mewled, tiptoeing up to get closer to him, just beginning to weave his fingers through his hair when a soft cough behind him made them break. Gerard blushed deeply, only just realising Bert was in the room but Frank only smirked and pecked his lips again.

“Dinner will be ready in five minutes, just sit and relax whilst I take care of everything.” He purred, kissing Gerard quickly again before he flounced into the kitchen. Gerard watched him go with slightly stunned but adoring eyes, smiling drunkenly to himself before he snapped out of it and turned to see Bert staring at him.

“Um... Hey Bert, did you have a good day?” He coughed, feeling a little embarrassed for kissing right in front of him, but at the same time a little smug too. It was like Frank had stuck a big sign above his head. ’Look at me, look at how much better off I am now I’m not with you’.

Bert nodded quietly and turned back to the magazine he was reading, his cheeks pink and brow furrowed. He felt like he was completely in the way, but he had nowhere he could go. He was fairly sure Frank would be capable of snaring all of Gerard’s attention anyway. The blonde man could tell his job for the night was to just do everything he could to blend into the background and not be noticed.

Gerard nodded and blushed as he picked up his things and moved to the bedroom to put everything away and get changed. He felt a little bad... He knew Frank wanted tonight to just be about the two of them and he knew it would make Bert feel awful. But at the same time he felt like he and Frank needed this. They needed a nice romantic evening just to really help put the argument behind them, and he wasn’t about to ruin it just because he felt a little guilty about Bert being left out.

When Gerard made his way back into the kitchen he was wearing a loose band t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He was tired from his early start but eager to spend his night with Frank and he cast a polite smile at Bert before he disappeared into the kitchen where Frank was just serving up the food. There was a bottle of red wine on the tiny table by the window, as well as a lit candle and Gerard’s heart fluttered at the gesture.

“Frankie, this looks amazing.” He cooed, stepping over to kiss his cheek before he sat down at the table. He supposed it said a lot about him that he was so amazed by something so simple. But he didn’t care. This was perfect.

“Yeah?” Frank beamed at Gerard as he carried their plates over and sat opposite him. He touched Gerard’s hand on top of the table for a moment, smiling warmly at him and feeling his heart flutter. “Its mushroom ravioli. I made it all myself, even the pasta.” He grinned, hoping he would impress. He really wanted to show Gerard just how special he was that night.

“Oh Frankie... Honey, this is amazing, thank you.” Gerard sighed, squeezing Frank’s hand and smiling at him for a long moment before he forced himself to stop melting and try the food. Frank grinned at him and filled their wine glasses from the bottle as Gerard took a bite out of one of the little pasta parcels, closing his eyes almost immediately and humming his appreciation.

“Mmm... Mhmm... Oh... Frankie this is delicious...” He sighed, Frank’s heart swelling with love as he nodded and picked up his own cutlery to try.

“Thanks Gee.” He grinned; taking a bite himself and he had to admit it wasn’t too bad. He loved cooking, it was something he had always enjoyed and he was glad now that he had the talent. Everything had to be perfect. “There’s cheesecake for after too if you want it, but I didn’t make that.” He confessed through a soft giggle.

Back in the living room Bert was curled up on the sofa, chin resting on his arms as he gazed blankly at the television. The volume was on low and he could hear Frank and Gerard chatting and laughing in the kitchen. It made his heart sink and tears prick in his eyes, but he tried to ignore them. He would never admit it but he was jealous... He had been so in love with Jeph, had completely surrendered his heart to him and yet they had never had nights like these. Especially not right after a huge argument. Those usually ended in Bert getting pushed down onto the bed and taking whatever Jeph gave to him as punishment for causing a row.

Bert didn’t resent Frank and Gerard their relationship. He had fucked up his chance with Gerard and he knew that... He didn’t even think he wanted to be with him again. He just wanted someone to love him back... The way Frank clearly loved Gerard. Bert had watched him all day, flitting about the kitchen and worrying over the tiniest details. Bert had thought stuff like that only happened in the movies and yet here was Gerard’s new boyfriend, proving him wrong...

The whole time Frank and Gerard were eating Bert just felt sick and lonely. He was imposing by being here, he knew he was. Maybe it would be better to just leave and take his chances with Jeph finding him. He could find a hostel to stay in and look for a job without Gerard’s help... Surely that would be better than hearing the two of them whispering seductive words over their cheesecake.

By the time all the washing up had been done and the wine finished Gerard was feeling like he had fallen and landed on cloud nine. He was so happy he could do nothing but smile like a drunken idiot, and when Frank gently took his hand and began to draw him towards the bedroom he only chuckled and followed without question. He didn’t even notice Bert on the couch, too engrossed in the subtle swing of Frank’s hips in his tight jeans and his cute round butt. He was practically mesmerised as they disappeared into the bedroom and shut the door behind them.

Frank turned to face Gerard as soon as they were safely hidden away in the bedroom together and he grinned at him, draping his arms around his neck. He didn’t say anything, just gave Gerard a chance to look around and take in the red fairy lights draped around everywhere, casting the room in a seductive glow. He hoped that that coupled with the wine they had shared would help Gerard relax.

“Frankie...” Gerard breathed, gazing around with a soft smile, his heart fluttering. “You did all this?”

“Mhmm...” Frank nodded, grinning as he pressed closer to Gerard and tangled his fingers gently into his hair. “I wanted tonight to be perfect.” He whispered, smiling as he tiptoed up and pressed a tender kiss to his lips. “I want this to be all about you...”

“Frank...” Gerard sighed, already intoxicated and they had barely even kissed yet. He melted against Frank eagerly and pressed their lips tighter together, kissing him slowly but passionately as Frank smoothed his fingers through his hair and pulled him gently back towards the bed.

Frank smiled as he worked his lips tenderly against Gerard’s, his hands smoothing down the back of his neck and playing with the back of his shirt as he sighed quietly. It felt so good to kiss Gerard again, and he savoured every second knowing that he had almost lost this. He kept his kissing gentle, trying to show how much he loved the older man through his lips along as he pressed tighter and tighter to him, the warmth of their bodies radiating around them.

“Gee... Undress me honey...” He purred, nipping tenderly against Gerard’s lower lip and smiling along with him. Gerard felt warm and relaxed, any nerves he may have had completely disappeared as he ran his hands down Frank’s chest and then began to slowly unbutton his shirt. His artist’s fingers brushed gently against each inch of skin that was revealed with every button that was released. He took his time, savouring the feeling of Frank’s warm, olive skin as he pushed his shirt open and let it slide down his shoulders.

The dark fabric bunched round Frank’s elbows and Gerard left it there a moment as he lifted his hands to Frank’s face and cupped it gently, kissing him with more passion. Frank sighed and submitted to him, his lips parting on instinct to allow Gerard’s tongue to push into his mouth and rub slowly. He pressed his own hands to Gerard’s chest, clutching his shirt gently and mewling into his mouth. He could feel himself getting hard already and his head span from the surprise. No one could turn him on like Gerard could.

“Gee...” He breathed, his voice husky already and Gerard groaned quietly in response. His hips twitched forward of their own accord and Frank felt his erection against his thigh. Knowing Gerard was just as turned on from a simple kiss made his own cock pulse with pleasure.

“Frankie... I...” Gerard sighed, not knowing what to say. What he wanted. He pushed at Frank’s shirt to make it fall to the floor and instantly wrapped his arms around his waist, smoothing his hands up his warm back. Frank sighed and pressed closer to him, kissing him with a sudden fierce heat before he pulled back to tug Gerard’s shirt over his head and drop it to the floor.

“Gee, get on the bed baby.” He whispered huskily, taking a step back to undo his jeans and drop them to the floor, Gerard quickly doing the same before he sat down on the edge of the bed. He blushed as he tugged off his underwear too, just following Frank’s lead before he moved to lie down in the centre of the bed. He felt strangely warm and content, not exposed at all and he smiled lazily at Frank as he watched him finish dressing before he too climbed up onto the mattress.

Frank smirked as he crawled up the bed to lie above Gerard, resting on his elbows to keep his weight off him as he just gazed down at him for a moment. Gerard smiled softly as he met Frank’s gaze, his heart racing slightly and he resisted the urge to push his hips up and rub against Frank. He sensed that Frank had specific plans for tonight, and he was content to just lie back and wait to see what they were.

Frank took a moment to just gaze down at Gerard and drink in the sight of him. He was so gorgeous, Frank was convinced he would never see a man more beautiful. The way his naked body just stretched out across the sheets, all pale skin and heavy breathing, his erection pulsing every few seconds. Frank felt like he could just stare at him forever, but he had other plans.

“Gee... I want you to promise me something...” Frank whispered, tracing his fingers down Gerard’s chest and rubbing one round a rosy pink nipple. Gerard sighed and squirmed a little, his eyes growing hazy as he nodded.

“Anything...” He sighed, arching up slightly and biting his lip when his erection rubbed against Frank’s, sending a sharp tug through his groin. Frank smirked at him and tried to suppress his own shudder of delight, though his hips jerked forward on instinct.

“Tonight, I don’t want you to do anything for me okay? Let me just focus on you...” He whispered, his eyes swirling darkly and Gerard hesitated for just a moment before nodding. He wasn’t keen on that deal, he wanted to be able to touch Frank and make him feel good too. But part of him understood this was Frank’s way of making up for all he had put him through and so he would graciously take it.

Frank grinned at Gerard’s nod and leant down to capture his lips in a grateful kiss. Gerard sighed and leant up slightly, chasing Frank’s mouth as he pulled back and whining when the kiss broke. Frank chuckled and hushed Gerard, leaning down again to kiss his jaw and trail towards his neck. Gerard sighed and turned his head, kissing through Frank’s hair just so he could kiss something. He wanted nothing more than to just entwine himself around his lover and never let go, but he stayed lying back as he was, letting Frank have his way.

Frank could tell that Gerard was seriously restraining himself and he chuckled as he rubbed his hands lightly down his sides. “Relax Sugar...” He whispered, nipping the shell of Gerard’s ear before kissing lightly down his neck. He had no problem with Gerard touching him, he just wanted all their focus to be on the artist. As soon as Gerard became aware of this he got busy trailing his hands down Frank’s back, sighing in delight at being able to at least feel him and he arched his back with a soft groan as Frank sucked against his neck.

“Frankie... What are you planning?” He mewled, sighing and biting his lip. He allowed his eyes to flutter closed as his fingers followed every dip and contour of Frank’s back. He was feeling so intoxicated already, his hips starting to rub upwards in slow, wavelike motions in the attempt to get some much needed friction against his aching erection. Frank chuckled huskily and bit against his skin ever so lightly, licking over the mark he had created on his neck before he began to kiss back down again, pushing his own hips down to meet Gerard’s and rub their cocks together with more force.

“O – Oh! Frankiee...” Gerard groaned, his nails digging into the younger man’s back for just a second, his legs spreading wider. “Please...”

“What do you want Gee?” Frank sighed, his own head spinning with the force of his lust. It felt like he had been waiting forever for this. His heart began to race as he wondered fleetingly whether Gerard was going to ask him... whether he actually wanted...

“I... I don’t...” Gerard huffed lightly, his cheeks and neck flushing red and he furrowed his eyebrows slightly. Frank felt him tense and sighed, quickly moving up to peck his lips. He could tell that Gerard had just clicked on to what Frank might be trying to do and he worked quickly to reassure him.

“Hey... Shh... I’m not going to do that.” He whispered soothingly, Gerard’s blush intensifying though he relaxed. He looked timidly at Frank then, embarrassed that they still had to be like this, that he still couldn’t find the courage to even try; but Frank just gazed back with that understanding smile of his and Gerard just fell for him even more.

“I love you Frankie...” He sighed, relaxing again as Frank continued his soft kissing down his chest. Frank smiled and nodded, murmuring a soft ‘love you too’ against his skin before his tongue flicked against one of Gerard’s nipples and the artist became well and truly lost.

Frank gazed up at Gerard through his eyelashes, smirking slightly as he teased the hardened nub with the tip of his tongue. Gerard’s eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted, and Frank could feel his chest rising and falling with his heavy breathing. Their lips were still rubbing slowly together, though Frank kept the pace lazy and relaxed. He didn’t want to rush a single second of this. He wanted to make Gerard feel incredible.

Gerard’s hands slid over Frank’s back and shoulder as he sighed and arched into his touch. Frank was sucking against his nipple now, drawing out soft noises of appreciation from his lips before he could even think about it. The porn star moved across to his other nipple after a moment, his hands by now working slowly over Gerard’s thighs, keeping his legs pressed open and his body still as he rubbed against him. Gerard felt like his skin was on fire he was so hot, squirming against the bed and feeling pleasure tug through his groin and centre in his cock.

“Oh Frankie...” He groaned quietly, conscious that Bert was only in the other room and he didn’t want him to hear. “P – Please...” He gasped, not even sure what he was asking for he just needed something. Anything more than this delicious torture Frank was inflicting on him, sending soft tingles of pleasure wherever his lips touched but always avoiding the one place he wanted them.

Frank felt a smug thrill run through him as he kissed down Gerard’s stomach, feeling the muscles in his abdomen clench and release with every touch of his lips. Knowing how much he was turning the older man on made his own cock twitch and ache with need, but he forced himself to ignore it; he needed to have a clear head for what he was going to do to ensure that he didn’t overstep any boundaries. He was taking a risk with this, he knew, but he also felt like... maybe this was the right time. He didn’t know whether that was just because he wanted it to be, but he was still going to act on it either way.

Gerard was in seventh heaven as he closed his eyes and brushed his fingers through Frank’s hair, spreading his legs as wide as he could get them as Frank kissed down one thigh and then the other, deliberately teasing him. He considered begging again but he just couldn’t find his voice, his was completely losing himself and he loved every second.

Frank gazed at Gerard through his lashes as he kissed slowly up towards his erection, taking his time and growing intoxicated from the scent of him. He inhaled deeply and his eyes fluttered as he pressed his lips to the base of the shaft, not moving at first, just feeling the blood pulse through it and letting Gerard grow impatient. He was squirming again, making high, keening sounds that said only too clearly how much he wanted him even without words.

Frank sighed and touched the very tip of his tongue to the shaft, watching Gerard closely as he licked slowly, ever so slowly upwards. The artist shuddered, his hands falling out of Frank’s hair to grip the sheets instead, his back making a slow, graceful arch as pleasure shot up his spine. Frank smiled and closed his eyes, licking back down just as slowly but continuing on to lick down over Gerard’s balls and slick over his perineum. The reaction was expected but no less gratifying – Gerard gasped sharply and gripped tighter to the sheets, yanking at them as he struggled not to buck his hips and moaned breathlessly.

Frank gave a quiet groan of delight himself, his tongue lapping gently against the underside of Gerard’s balls, nudging against the sack before he sucked in one side and then the other. He could feel the stubble of the hairs growing back and his body tingled at the thought of being able to shave Gerard again. He had never really considered it a kink of his, but pretty much anything became a kink of his when Gerard was involved.

Frank lathered attention over Gerard’s balls until the older man was gasping and groaning in frustration, his nails were scrabbling over the sheets and Frank was sure he was starting to chant ‘please’ over and over under his breath. Frank was starting to feel desperate too, his own cock hanging hot and heavy between his legs. He forced himself not to touch it just yet, focusing on licking his way back up Gerard’s shaft again before swirling his tongue around the tip.

Gerard gasped and released a shuddering moan, his hands moving to tangle through Frank’s hair as his cock throbbed and jerked as it was taken slowly into Frank’s mouth. His skin was on fire and every cell in his body seemed to be singing its relief. He groaned and tipped his head back, his fingers clenching and unclenching in Frank’s soft locks as he bobbed over his cock.

Frank sucked lightly at first, and then harder as he slid his lips up and down along the shaft. He worked his tongue around it, using every bit of skill he had to really make Gerard sing. He closed his eyes as he concentrated on making him feel good, moving one of his hands down to wrap around his own cock when the ache became too much. He rubbed his hand up and down his length and groaned in relief, his moans muffled by Gerard’s dick in his mouth.

So overcome by his own pleasure for a minute Frank was oblivious to the way Gerard’s length was pulsing and twitching more and more, his balls begin to tighten and his whole body tensed like a wound up spring. When Frank noticed it was almost too late and he pulled off immediately, leaning back onto his knees and releasing his own cock with a soft hiss. He had the taste of pre cum in his mouth and when he looked down more was leaking from Gerard’s tip, the artist groaning loudly in pain.

“F – Fuck! Frankie...” He gasped, squeezing his eyes shut and whimpering as his orgasm ebbed away and left his cock harder than ever, bright red and weeping. “Frankie please... Oh God... Fuck Frank, it hurts.” He gasped, squirming uncomfortably though he didn’t even try to touch himself. Frank smirked and licked his lips, loving to see how obedient towards him the older man was without even needing to be told.

“Shh... Shh my love, I’m going to make you feel so good...” He purred, tugging at Gerard’s hips until the older man got the hint and rolled slowly onto his stomach, his breathing hard and heavy. “I’m going to make you cum so hard Gerard...”

“Fuck...” Gerard groaned, the promise making his cock throb but at the same time some of the fog in his brain was beginning to clear as Frank pulled him up so he was on his knees. He felt weak and wound up, desperate for release and so turned on. He couldn’t move and he just kept his chest pressed into the cheeks, but that caused his ass to raise into the air and he suddenly began to panic over what Frank was planning.

“I... F – Frankie... Frankie what are you going to do?” He gasped, his voice full of nerves and he tried to move, but Frank’s hand pressed lightly on his back and he hushed him softly.

“Not that Gee, I promise.” He whispered, his voice huskier than before and Gerard blushed as he realised that seeing him in this position was turning him on even more. Gerard’s heart began to race, making him even more breathless and he struggled to think of what to do as Frank began to kiss down the back of his neck. He could feel his erection pressing into the crease of his ass and it terrified him... but at the same time he wanted to make Frank feel good. He wanted to prove that he loved him. He had said he wouldn’t fuck him, but then Gerard had told him before he’d let him if it meant he’d stay with him. Maybe Frank really was intending to take him up on that offer.

“Frankie... Frank please I...” He felt like crying. He wanted to remind him he had never done this before, that he was frightened... but it was all things that Frank already knew.

“Gerard...” Frank whispered, sliding one of his hands beneath the older man to wrap around his erection and stroke slowly. “Shh honey... I promise, I’m not going to do that okay?” He whispered, Gerard trembling slightly and Frank felt his heart ache. “I just wanna make you feel good... Just wanna try one little thing... If you don’t like it you can tell me to stop and I will. You know I will... Please Gee...” He breathed, kissing a slow, gentle trail down his spine. “Don’t you trust me?”

“I...” Gerard hesitated, sighing as the hand on his cock worked to keep him hard despite his fear. Frank’s kisses were light and loving, and he knew that if he refused him this then he would always regret it. He was never going to stop being afraid, but he loved Frank more than anything and he didn’t want to risk losing him again. “I do trust you.” He mewled, lowering his head and slumping more against the sheets, spreading his legs just a little as a sign of consent . “I trust you...”

“I love you Gee.” Frank sighed, smiling as he kissed down his back ever so slowly, his free hand moving to his ass and gently massaging over one of the cheeks. He knew Gerard was frightened, it was obvious in the way that he trembled and how his erection had flagged slightly. But Frank also knew that fear would never go away, and if he stopped now then he doubted they’d ever get to a point where they both felt confident enough to try again. Frank had to at least show him what he wanted to do, and if it became too much and it was obvious Gerard wasn’t enjoying it, even if he didn’t ask him to Frank would stop. He had slept with enough people to be able to read a body well enough to know when he was pushing too hard.

“Just relax Gee... It’s gonna be okay...” Frank purred, kissing down the base of his back and feeling Gerard just tense even more as he began to kiss against the soft round globes of his ass. He kept his hand working over Gerard’s length, trying to keep him aroused as much as he could as he kissed him. He was confident that when Gerard felt what he was planning he’d be hard in an instant... He really hoped he would anyway. He didn’t want to ruin their evening by being too pushy.

“Are you alright?” He whispered gently, moving his hand away from Gerard’s half hard cock to join the other in squeezing and massaging his ass instead. “Do you trust me?”

“You know I do.” Gerard sighed, biting his lip and squeezing his eyes tight shut as he hid his face in one of the pillows. He was trembling a lot by now, and when Frank began to part the cheeks of his ass he felt like his heart was going to jump right out of his chest. He remembered fleetingly how terrible it had been the last time he and Bert had tried to do this and he felt almost teary with fear. He didn’t want to upset Frank, he didn’t want to disappoint him by not being able to relax but it... it was just so difficult.

“Frankie, I’m sorry I’m trying to relax I... I really am just –”

“It’s okay.” Frank whispered, still kissing over his backside with feather light kisses. “I’m not going to... ya know... put anything in.” He promised quietly, Gerard blushing deeply at that but his shaking lessened.

“You’re not?”

“Not even a finger.” Frank swore, smiling slightly when he felt Gerard relax a lot more, his trembling almost completely stopping. “I told you we weren’t gonna try that Gee, and I meant it.”

“I... Oh.” Gerard suddenly felt stupid. He should have known Frank wouldn’t push him into anything like that, but that still didn’t explain what he was doing. “Then... Then what are you – OH!” Gerard’s whole body jolted as if he had been electrocuted when Frank suddenly blew a stream of warm air over his exposed anus. To his shock Gerard’s cock twitched in response and his whole body flushed red as he trembled again.

“F – Frankie?”

“Shh...” Frank purred, spurred on by Gerard’s response and he blew softly over his ass again, his fingers still massaging his cheeks as he held them apart. Gerard had turned his face so that only his cheek was pressed into the pillow, his eyes half open as his fingers dug into the sheets and he waited in anticipation to feel what Frank would do next.

Frank alternated between breathing warm over his ass and kissing gently at his cheeks. He nipped lightly every now and then, not doing anything more for a long while until Gerard had grown used to the sensations and was relaxing even more. His cock was fully hard once more and he was beginning to huff against the sheets, needing something more.

Sensing that he was ready Frank leant forward and pressed the point of his tongue into the cleft of his ass, running it up slowly along the crease, brushing over his sphincter and carrying on upwards. Gerard gasped in surprise and a long shudder ran through the whole length of his body, his fingers gripping tighter to the sheets. He choked out Frank’s name and shivered as Frank slid his tongue along the same path, again and again, sometimes fast and sometimes slow, setting fire to nerve endings Gerard hadn’t even known he’d had.

“Oh... F – Fuck...” Gerard breathed, sighing softly and beginning to pant against as Frank’s tongue began to focus on his anus, circling round the tight ring of muscle so that Gerard could fee Frank’s heavy breathing against it. Hot on the saliva. For a long while it just felt all wrong, alien and unwelcome and he remained tense. But as he began to get used to it, as he got over his paranoia when it came to anyone touching back there he began to relax and he realised that it felt... really, really good...

“Oh... Oh Frankie...” He groaned, arching his back and pushing his ass back instinctively, gasping as Frank’s tongue swiped over his hole and dug against the sphincter. He was still too tight for him to breach him, but unlike with fingers this wasn’t embarrassing, it didn’t matter whether he could breach him or not. It still felt good, it still felt right.

“Frankie... Frankiieee!” He gasped, beyond himself already. He had never felt anything like this and he moaned as Frank held his ass cheeks apart and worked his tongue over and around his entrance. As Gerard came to terms with what was happening he felt a dizzying sensation of accomplishment, feeling almost smug as he realised he was letting Frank do this and he was actually enjoying it. He had never managed to let anyone do something like this before and he moaned all the more freely for it, spreading his legs as far as he could go and gasping for breath.

Frank felt ridiculously smug as his talented tongue flicked and rubbed against Gerard’s ass. The older man was being incredibly vocal and Frank found himself hoping that Bert could hear him, hoped he could guess what they were doing. No one had done this to Gerard before, Frank was the first, and he was going to be the first to fuck him too. The only one to fuck him. He knew that he had managed to get this far the floodgates would be opened and Gerard would finally start warming to the idea of bottoming.

“Oh... Oh f – fuck Frankie I... Fuck I need to be quiet... Fuck...” Gerard groaned, fisting his hands in the sheets and pressing his face into them, trying to muffle the sounds of his moans as the tip of Frank’s tongue wiggled against his ass and he felt his muscles relaxing. It was a sensation he wasn’t used to... Whenever he tried anything like this he would tense so much it would be almost painful, but now his sphincter was loosening, opening up for Frank’s hot, wet tongue to dip inside.

Frank groaned his delight as he managed to slip a tiny bit inside Gerard, feeling so proud of him to be able to relax this much and he almost chuckled at the cry of delight that tore from Gerard’s throat. His cock was throbbing again by now, weeping pre cum onto the sheets as he arched and trembled, his body writhing under that sinful tongue.

Gerard had never guessed this could feel so good and his cock was throbbing from the force of the pleasure. His body was on fire again, his head spinning and he could do nothing but push back eagerly against Frank’s face and hope he wasn’t being too embarrassing. Frank certainly didn’t seem to mind, his tongue wasn’t letting up one bit and he was even starting to nibble against the ring of muscle, opening his mouth around it as if he was giving it some sort of obscene kiss. Gerard wondered fleetingly why this wasn’t disgusting, how it was possible he could be enjoying but then the pleasure clouded his mind once more.

Frank’s erection was starting to ache fiercely again as he listened to the delicious noises Gerard was making. Knowing he was making him feel so good was turning him on too and he groaned as he grabbed his cock and began to pump his hand rapidly over it. He kept his other hand on Gerard’s ass, keeping him held open as he worked his tongue further inside him as more of the muscles relaxed. He hadn’t expected it to go so well and he moaned softly, sending vibrations through Gerard’s body as he stroked at his inner walls.

Gerard was so lost in his pleasure by now that he couldn’t see straight so he kept his eyes tight shut, scratching at the sheets and moaning breathlessly. There was a pulsing deep in his core, a pleasure that tugged through him and centred in his ass. In that one secret place he had never believed he could want to be touched. But now he just couldn’t get enough, for one blinding moment he even considered begging Frank to do more, to maybe try adding a finger but then he was suddenly cumming, gasping as he was thrown over the edge by Frank’s warm hands and talented mouth.

“O – Oh, fuck! Oh my God.” Gerard’s voice was hoarse and broken as he cried out, rocking back against Frank as he came without even being touch. Frank gasped and moaned himself, tugging at his own cock and working his tongue against Gerard as much as he could whilst his muscles were spasming. Frank had never managed to make anyone cum before without touching their cock and he felt dizzy from the sense of power that gripped him.

Gerard was practically screaming as he came hard, spilling rope after rope of cum onto the sheets as it shot from his cock that hung heavy and untouched between his legs. By the time he was beginning to come down from his orgasm Frank had sat back, working his own erection with a tight fist and Gerard collapsed onto the sheets just as he heard Frank grit out his name, tumbling through his own climax.

Frank was gasping and panting as he milked his orgasm, his free hand gripping the back of Gerard’s leg where he had collapsed down. He couldn’t remember the last time he had cum so hard and by the time he was done he felt sticky and boneless.

“Gee...” He groaned, slumping down next to the older man and just panting harshly for a long moment, struggling to get is breath back.

For a while neither man moved, Frank too overcome from his orgasm and Gerard just completely incapable. The artist’s ass was still quivering and he felt entirely over sensitized. He couldn’t believe what had just happened and before he knew it he was giggling; laughing breathlessly as a dizzy sense of relief washed over him. He loved Frank... He loved him so much he was able to do that with him and enjoy it. Enjoy it so much it had given him the best orgasm of his life.

“Frankie...” He giggled, rolling weakly onto his side and smiling as the porn star moved closer to drape his arms around him. “Frankie I love you.” He groaned breathlessly, Frank chuckling too as he nodded and pressed a light kiss to his forehead.

“I love you too beautiful...” He sighed, laughing quietly along with Gerard as he too understood the enormity of what had just happened.

Back in the living room Bert had had enough. He grabbed the few clothes Gerard had lent him and stuffed them into a bag he found in the kitchen drawer. He was bright red in the face and close to tears as he stole as much food as he could carry and put that into the bag too. He couldn’t stay here... Not after hearing what he just had. He was imposing and he was hurting and it would just be better for everyone if he left. Frank and Gerard belonged together and Bert just didn’t belong anywhere.

Just before he left Bert scribbled a quick note to stick onto the fridge, his heart hammering and tears beginning to drip down his cheeks as he grabbed the bag and walked to the door. He hesitated for just a moment, looking sadly at Gerard’s bedroom door and almost hoping someone would come out and stop him from leaving... but of course no one did and so Bert simply opened the door and tiptoed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story