Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days.

Dining with the Killjoys.

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

The Killjoy's car runs out of fuel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-02 - 419 words

0Unrated
Kobra Kid’s P.O.V.
We had all scrambled out of the car and we were all pushing the car toward the Diner. Party Poison was leaning inside the driver’s door and steering whilst pushing. Bulletproof Destroya was trying really hard, but she wasn’t making much of a difference. We reached the Diner and was all slumped on the car.
“Damn, that thing’s heavy.” Jet Star sighed, walking over to the gas pump and filling up the car with the smelly fuel. After watching Jet Star carelessly fill the tank with gasoline, we all trudged into the Diner, taking a seat in one of the booths. I’m sat beside Jet Star and the others, Party Poison against the window and Fun Ghoul, staring into space with an awkward and uncomfortable Bulletproof Destroya squashed in the middle of the two men. There was a noise. Like the squeaking of a shoe on a basketball court. I turned to the man sat beside me, Jet Star; he had stood up and was walking over to the counter of the Diner where there was nothing left behind the glass displays. He wandered around the counter and through the ‘Staff Only’ door.
Jet Star’s P.O.V.
I walk into the ‘Staff Only’ door to find. Food. Tinned food. And a lot of it. Us Killjoys haven’t eaten for a while. Party Poison has starved for the longest. I don’t know how he can contain himself. “Hey. Come and look at this.” I shout to the guys.
Fun Ghoul’s P.O.V.
I hear Ray- I mean Jet Star’s voice come from the room behind the counter. Immediately, the four of us stand and step away from the booth, Gerar- FUCK- Party Poison nudging Bulletproof Destroya slightly because she was moving slowly. We reach the door to find Jet Star surrounded by cans. Cans of- food. FOOD?!
“No way!” Kobra Kid blurts. I look over at Gerar- AGAIN!? FML.- Party Poison who grinning to himself. He picked up a can that clearly says. ‘Freshly ground coffee.’
“Ah. A whole room filled with wondrous, glorious food. And Party Poison goes for his beloved coffee.” Jet Star laughs. The rest of us laugh after him. Apart from Bulletproof Destroya.
“He’s completely addicted.” I fill her in on why it was so funny Gerard went for the coffee. She giggles a little. Cute. –SHIT. HIS NAME IS PARTY POISON.-

Yup. Short again...Sorry....
Sign up to rate and review this story