Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Its too cold for angels to die

Chapter4

by friday13th 0 reviews

last one this time :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-02 - 374 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ben awoke to hear the phone ringing , so he got up and answered it "hello" said Ben still asleep "hello , i am part of a music company and we heard your song and there is one thing i have to say about it... we would love to do more recordings of your music". "omg that is great" said Ben basically yelling "we be out at your place at 5:00pm" then he hung up. Ben ran up o his room "Wake up Joel i have great news!!!!!! said Ben jumping on the bed. "hmm what" said Joel still basically asleep. "your gonna be famous" said Ben excited "wait what are you kidding me" yelled Joel jumping out of bed "nope im serous, i just got a phone call" said Ben "omg yay" said Joel hugging Ben. "you made it babe" said Ben holding Joel. "i only got this far because of you" said Joel. at that moment Ben pulled Joel in and kissed him. "i love you Joel" "i love you too Ben". it was nearly 5:00pm and Joel was nervous as hell but Ben couldn't wait. there was a knock on the door and Ben opened it "come in sir" said Ben "why thank you lad" said the man "so you know why im here right?" asked the man "yes to do recordings of my music" said Joel "well his music anyway" said the man. "no im the one who sung the song" said Joel "oh well yes then your music" said the man "now before we start you need a manger". "oh well um Ben is my manger" said Joel. "good then i just need to talk to him then we can get started. for the rest of the day they recorded music...............5YEARS LATER. Joel and Ben moved to America started living together adopted a beautiful baby girl and Joel was doing great he had a family his boyfriend was in his band and they had a great baby girl that went with them all the time.. But my message in this story which i hope i got across in some way is that no matter who you are or what you have been though you can do anything you want to. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story