Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Truth

chapter 5

by Nic 2 reviews

what will happen when \kelly goes to the competition? please read and review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-27 - Updated: 2006-07-27 - 2906 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

The next morning Kelly got up at five in the morning to get ready and meet Scott at his house at six to leave for the competition. They where used to the routine of what they needed to do for competition days. They had a good journey to the venue. There was a five star hotel booked for them. They had joining rooms. When they arrived they checked in, put their stuff in their rooms then went and got their numbers and everything for the competition. Once they had signed in for the competition they went back up to their rooms to get ready. When it was time for the competition they walked down and went t the waiting area before it was time for them to go in. when they we're called they went onto the floor and performed their routine perfectly. They came first and got some really good comments from the judges. They went to the party that was put on for all the couples that had come first, second and third in all the different sections. Kelly and Scott where having a good time hanging out and mingling with everyone.
"Shit Kel look who's over there." Scott said to her.
"Is that Sonja?" Kelly said looking in the direction of where he was pointing.
"Yeah."
"Oh no. she's seen us."
Sonja was also a dancer. Sonja and her partner Tom are Kelly and Scott's biggest competition. She has always had it in for Scott and Kelly doing anything and everything to try and make them lose and for her to come out on top. She was jealous of them for two reasons: 1. because she used to have a crush on Scott and wanted to be his partner but he turned her down for Kelly. And 2. Because they always came just that little bit higher than them in the competition; if Kelly and Scott came first they would come second or if Kelly and Scott came second they would come third.
"Well, well, well look who we have here." Sonja smirked when she got to their table.
"Sonja we don't want any trouble." Scott warned.
"Me cause trouble? Never." Sonja said pretending to be innocent then laughing evilly.
"Sonja just leave us a lone." Kelly tried to reason with the person she could stand the most in the world.
"I only wanted to congratulate you on coming first." Sonja said sarcastically.
"Ok now please leave." Scott sighed.
"Or what?" Sonja said threateningly
"Or I'll make you." Kelly said equally as threateningly back.
"Come on the." Sonja said stepping back to let Kelly get up. Kelly tried to get up but Scott pulled her back down.
"Leave it Kel." He said in her ear.
"Yeah Kel you listen to your little girlfriend." Sonja mocked Scott gave her evils. Just then Tom, Sonja's partner, came over to them.
"Sonja come here a sec." Tom said pulling her away not noticing what was going on with the three of them.
"She winds me up so much." Kelly said watching her being pulled away by Tom. "I don't know what he sees in her he's too good for her." Kelly said About Tom.
"I know, just leave it though Kel, if you start back at her it'll only make things worst." Scott said.
Later that night Kelly and Scott where the first ones to leave the competition. As they walked out the door Sonja was stood there with some of her friends. Kelly and Scott planned to just walk past her and try to ignore what ever she did.
"Oh getting an early night are we? I don't know why they give you two, two rooms it's obvious you're fucking each other." Sonja spat. Kelly stopped but Scott pushed her forward.
"Keep going just ignore her, she wants you to retaliate." Scott whispered to her.
"It's her new flavour of the month that I feel sorry for. Does her know your fucking with you pretty boy dance partner?" Sonja said. Kelly couldn't just walk away.
"Shut the fuck up right now!" Kelly shouted to her wriggling out of Scott's grip and walked over to her.
"No I wont he deserves to know what you're really like." Sonja said getting in Kelly's face.
"I suggest you get out of my face right now." Kelly said calmly. Sonja just stared at her then pushed her. Kelly slapped her so hard she fell back and her friends caught her. Kelly and Scott walked off.
"I'll get you for that bitch mark my words I will get you." Sonja shouted hold her face.
"Yu shouldn't have done that. It doesn't make the situation any better." Scoot said to Kelly when they got back to the hotel.
"No, but it makes me feel better." Kelly smiled.
"Kel..."
"I know I shouldn't have done it. I lost my temper but she just pushed me too far this time."
"I know. I have to say it was bloody brilliant to watch." Scott laughed. They said good night and went to their rooms to sleep; Kelly had forgotten to call Benji because of all what had gone on. The next day they had to do some interviews and photo shoots for their new win. They finished early and decide to go home early. They got back late Monday night. Kelly went straight home, Jackie wasn't in she guessed she was staying at Tony's seen as Kelly was supposed to still be away. Kelly unpacked and put her new trophy with her others in the trophy cabinet. She got ready for bed then suddenly remembered that she was supposed to call Benji. She decided to call him before she went to bed. She rang but their was no answer, it just kept ringing. She guessed that he was sleeping and didn't have it with him or something. So she went to bed and decided to see him in the morning.

Meanwhile Joel, Jackie, Tony, Billy and Paul where all at Benji and Joel's trying to reason with a very angry and emotional Benji.
"Benj you need to talk to her why didn't you answer the phone?" Joel said.
"Because I'm not talking to her about that over the phone besides she was so busy with him to call me when she said so why should I talk to her now when she feels like it." Benji spat.
"Benj you don't know that what that Sonja chick said was the truth. You should talk to Kel about it before you make any decisions." Tony tried to reason.
"What makes you think she'll actually confess? You heard what Sonja said they've been at it for years, they where probably at it while I was with her before. She isn't going to play me like she plays everyone else." Benji said angrily.
"Benj listen to me. I've known Kelly for years. She's not like that trust me." Jackie said.
"I don't know why you're all sticking up for her. I should have listened to you all in the first place. I should never have taken her back."
"Benj we where wrong we didn't mean it like that." Tony said.
"Right well I'm going home then seen as Kelly's back." Jackie said leaving.

The next morning Jackie was already up when Kelly got up.
"Morning, when I got in last night and seen you wasn't here I thought you where staying at Tony's."
"Hey, yeah I was going to but then changed my mind."
"Are you ok you seem like something's bothering you?" Kelly asked sensing something was wrong with her friend.
"I'm fine. How was the competition?" Jackie said trying to change the subject she knew that Kelly knew something was wrong.
"It was really good we came first." Kelly smiled.
"That's great I'm really happy for you."
"So did anything go on while I've been away?"
"No nothing much." Jackie lied. "Come on show me your trophy." Jackie said getting up pulling Kelly with her. Kelly was confused at the way Jackie was acting but went with her anyway.
"That's it." Kelly pointed at her trophy.
"Wow it's amazing. If you keep going like this you'll need to get a new trophy case."
"I know it's getting full now isn't it." Kelly smiled. "Ok tell what's wrong. No bullshitting. I've known you long enough to tell when something's wrong." Kelly said.
"It's not for me to say. I think you need to go see Benji."
"Benji, why? What happened?" Kelly said worried.
"I can't tell you. Come on I'll take you to him." Jackie said getting her keys. Kelly followed her deep in thought at what could be wrong.
They got to Benji and Joel's a few minutes later. Jackie knocked on the door Kelly following behind her slowly. Joel answered and let them in. when Kelly got to the living room she seen Tony, Billy and Paul sat with Benji. When Benji seen her he stood up.
"Ok will some one tell me what's going on now?" Kelly said. Joel and Jackie sat down with Billy and Paul. Benji stood up and walked over to Kelly.
"Don't act like you don't know. You secrets out. You're not going to fuck me over no more I don't want to see you again." Benji said emotionlessly. Kelly looked really upset and confused. She hadn't got a clue what was going on.
"Benji I don't know what you're talking about." Kelly said completely baffled.
"Nice act. Get out." Benji said walking out of the room. Kelly looked at the others not knowing what to do. They all just stared at her. She ran out.
"KEL WAIT!" Jackie shouted after her. "Look what he's done now. What happened to talking to her?" Jackie said running after her. She found Kelly stood at the car.
"Will you take me home now." Kelly said quietly.
"I think you need to talk to Benji." Jackie said.
"He's said all he needs to say to me." Kelly said tears rolling down her face. Joel came walking out Followed by Tony. Joel hugged her then wiped her tears.
"Kel please come see him. He doesn't know what he's doing." Joel said.
"I haven't got a clue what's going on and you want me to talk to him because he doesn't know what he's doing?" Kelly said.
"Kel he got a call from some girl called Sonja..." Tony started to explain.
"THAT BITCH! WHAT DID SHE SAY?" Kelly's tears turning to anger.
"That you and Scott where fucking and have been for years and that you where just using Benji." Tony said. Joel still had his arms around her.
"Where is he?" She said storming off into the house, the others running to catch up to her. She got in the house nearly running into Billy.
"Where's Benji?" She said to him.
"In the living room." Billy pointed. She went to go in but Paul stopped her.
"Do you think that's a good idea?" Paul said.
"Yes best idea in the world." Kelly snapped and pushed past him. Joel, Tony and Jackie caught up to her.
"What's going on?" Billy asked them.
"I told her about Sonja and she just flipped." Tony said. They all followed Kelly into the living room.
"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! IF YOU BELIVE A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THAT SPITEFUL VINDICTIVE BITCH THEN YOUR NOT THE MAN I THOUGHT YOU WHERE!" Kelly shouted at Benji. Benji stood in front of her shocked.
"What am I supposed to believe everything she said adds up and the more I think of it the more I believe her. She said you'd react like this."
"YEAH SHE KNOWS BECAUSE SHE'S DONE IT TO ME BEFORE. SHE'S HAD IT IN FOR ME SINCE DAY ONE. SHE'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE ME THROW A COMPETITION SO THAT SHE CAN GET A WIN OVER ME. YOU'RE ONLY A SMALL PART IN HER PLAN TO GET ME BACK FOR SLAPPING THE TASTE OUT OF HER MOUTH WHEN SHE WAS SLAGGING ME AND YOU OFF. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BELIVE HER OVER ME, IF YOU REALLY DON'T TURST ME THAT MUCH THEN I MIGHT AS WELL WALK OUT OF THAT DOOR RIGHT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK. SO WHAT IS BENJ? IT'S YOUR CALL DO YOU WANT ME OR NOT?" Kelly shouted shocking everyone. None of them had ever seen her lose her temper like that. Benji just stood there shocked.
"I'll take that as a no. nice knowing you Benj, don't both calling. Ever." Kelly said walking out. Benji snapped out of it.
"Kelly wait. Shit Kel." Benji ran after her. He caught up to her and pulled her back to him.
"Please let go of me." Kelly said turning round. Benji seen the tears in her eyes. He didn't let go of her but pulled her into a hug. She pulled away from him. "It's too late Benji."
"No Kel please talk to me." Benji begged realising that he had made a mistake.
"Why? You wouldn't listen to me."
"Kelly please I was wrong. I'm sorry."
"I've got nothing more to say to you. You've shown me your true colours tonight. Good bye Benji." She said calmly pulling her arm away from him and leaving. He broke down into tears Joel, Tony, Jackie, Billy and Paul came out to see him. Joe and Tony knelt down next to him.
"Benj don't worry it'll be ok." Joel tried to make him feel better.
"No it won't I fucked up."
"I'll go talk to her." Jackie said going after Kelly.
"You tried to reason with me and I wouldn't listen. She's right. I don't deserve to be with her."
"Benj that's not true. We're going to fix this." Tony said.

Jackie got in the car with Kelly.
"Take me home please." Kelly said emotionlessly.
"No not until all this is sorted." Jackie said refusing to start the car. "Kelly what happened at the competition?"
"Me and Scott won, Sonja was there she didn't like it as usual. At the after party she came over to our table talking shit about me and Scott together but I ignored her. Then when we where leaving the party she started on us again and I just couldn't walk away. She pushed me and I slapped her. That's why she called here shit staring."
"But there's defiantly nothing going on between you and Scott?" Jackie said making sure.
"Jackie how long have you known me? Do you even need to ask that question? There's nothing going on between us. He's happily fucking married for fucks sake and I love Benji."
"You love Benji?"
"Yes I love Benji."
"Then why do you want to walk away? Go talk to him."
"He made up his mind before he even gave me a chance, do you know how much that hurts?"
"I can imagine it hurts a lot but I'm sure that leavening Benj will hurt a lot more. Come on talk to him." Kelly didn't say anything she just got out the car and followed Jackie back to the house in silence. They got to the living room where Benji was sat with Joel, Tony, Billy and Paul. Kelly seen that Benji had been crying.
"We'll leave you two alone." Joel said. They all left Benji and Kelly in the living room. Kelly went and sat next to him.
"I really am sorry about jumping to conclusions. Will you tell me what the deal is with Sonja?" Benji asked. Kelly sighed.
"First things first there's nothing going on with me and Scott. There never has and there never will. Sonja is a jealous bitch. She wanted Scott as her partner because she likes him but he doesn't want her so she's always had that against me. When where competing me and Scott always beat her and she hates it and would do anything to try and get one over on us. When we won this time she started talking all this shit about me and Scott and you and she really wound me up but Scott managed to hold me back the first time. As we where leaving she started on me again, then she pushed me so I slapped her. That's why she called here to cause trouble. You acting how you did was exactly what she wanted. She thought that if you broke up with me it would fuck me up and I wouldn't be able to compete in the next competition so she could win also it might cause friction between me and Scott."
"Shit Kel I'm so sorry. I've been an idiot. I'm sorry. I understand if you still want to leave me."
"Benji I never wanted to leave you. Not three years ago and defiantly not now." Kelly smiled tears in her eyes; Benji looked at her with tears in his eyes too.
"I love you Kel."
"I love you too Benj." They kissed.
"Well thank god that got sorted." Tony said walking into the room followed by the others. Benji and Kelly broke away from each other.
"Tony you where listening the whole time." Kelly said.
"Yeah, I mean no why would I do something like that." Tony said Jackie came up behind him and slapped him across the head. She gave Benji and Kelly a hug.
"Don't ever scare us like that again." Jackie smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story