Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Your Head Up Girly, I'm Here To Help

Chapter 4

by kirziwirzi98 2 reviews

Gerard and Sarah talk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-06 - 1369 words

0Cliche
Sorry guys, couldn't think of a name for this chapter, any ideas? :]


I was really looking forward to hanging out with Gerard after school. It was all I could think about for the rest of the day. When the bell rang at the end of the day I ran to my locker and then headed to the school gates. I looked around until I saw Gerard. He was leaning against the wall just outside the gate smoking. Jesus, I haven't had a smoke all day.
"Hey Sarah!"
Gerard saw me walking towards him and smiled. I smiled back, gazing at his gorgeous face.
"Hey Gerard."
"Call me Gee."
"Okay."
I smiled at that thought.
"So, wanna go home and ditch our bags?"
"Em, I don't wanna go back to mine. I'll hang on to it."
I didn't want Jessica knowing I was with someone, and I don't want Gerar- Gee, knowing that I lived there, even though he probably knew from school.
"Okay so, you can leave your bag at mine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yea, why not? You can get it when we get back."
"Okay."
When we got to Gee's there was no one in.
"Are you gonna come in or stand there?"
He smiled at me as I walked through the door into his hallway.
"My rooms downstairs."
"That's cool. I've always wanted an attic room but, I wasn't allowed have one."
"Why not?"
"Just wasn't."
He looked me in the eye for a moment and then quickly looked away.
"Coming down?"
"Oh, em, sure."
Gee's room was amazing. It was covered in drawings of loads different things, but mostly people.
"Wow, did you draw all these?"
"Yep."
"They're amazing Gee."
"AH, there okay."
Hmm, modesty. I've never know anyone modest before. That's probably because most of the people I know are dicks though.
"No, they're amazing."
"Okay, thanks. So you wanna see that thing or do you wanna look at drawings all day?"
He laughed as he saw me gazing at the drawings on by one.
"Yea, I do. What is it?"
"You'll see."
Gee took my bag and threw it onto his bed along with his own. He picked up another smaller bag and turned to look at me.
"You ready?"
"Sure, what's in the bag?"
"Ha, nothing. I'll show you when we get there."
"Get where?"
"You'll just have to wait and see won't you?"
Gee laughed at my reaction. He was enjoying this.

Gerard's P.O.V

"Get where?"
"You'll just have to wait and see won't you?"
I laughed at her, while she pouted like a little child.
I was going to show her the old building I found. It was in the little forest area surrounding our houses. It was beautiful. It was covered in ivy, and wild flowers. It was really dark and mystical.
"So where is this place?"
"It's in the forest area."
"Oh, em, cool."
Sarah looked worried. Was she afraid of the forest?
"Are you okay? You aren't afraid or anything are you?"
"No, no. It's not that, I just haven't been there sin-, well in a while."
"Since what?"
"Oh, it's nothing it's just, my Dad and I used to go there for walks."
"So, you stopped?"
"Yea."
"Why?"
I was curious. I needed to know more about this girl. She seemed special to me.
"We just stopped."
What was she hiding form me? She was so mystical and secretive.
We were in the forest now. Pretty close to the house.
"Okay, close your eyes."
I wanted to surprise her.

Sarah's P.O.V
"Okay, close your eyes."
Did Gee sound, excited? This is weird.
"Why?"
He didn't answer. He just put his hands over my eyes. We walked a small bit more, the ground getting more uneven, we were walking through grass.
"Okay. Look!"
Gee said happily while removing his hands from my eyes. In front of me there was an old house covered in ivy and wild flowers. It was beautiful.
"What do you think?"
"IT's beautiful."
"Isn't it?"
Gee seemed to be delighted that I liked it. I've been in this forest millions of times since I was young, but I've never seen this house before.
Gerard showed me around the inside of the house. It was pretty run down, but amazing none the less. We ended up sitting on an old couch in the living room of the house.

We sat there for hours talking. Gee told me about how he found the place, why he moved, about his family, his whole life basically.
"What about you? Tell me about yourself."
Shit. I've been dreading this.
"Well... I, um... I-"
"Don't worry I'm not gonna judge you."
"I know that, it's just, I'm not used to... Talking about myself."
"I can tell. Well let me start you off, you're name is Sarah, you go to Mount Seskin High School, you're depressed, you self harm?"
"How do you know all that?"
What the hell?
"Your body language. You arms are covered all the time, even if it's hot, you hold your sleeves all the time. And it was just a guess, you confirmed it when you asked me how I knew."
Shit.
"So I'm Right?"

Gerard's P.O.V

"So I'm right?"
Sarah was shocked when I said all that.
"Yea..."
"Why though? You're such an amazing girl. Why would you feel the need to self harm?"
We sat and talked for the rest of the day, until Sarah's phone rang that is.
"Hello?,,,I'm in the mall,,,I'm sorry,,,I'll be back soon,,,What do you mean?,,,NO,FUCK YOU! I WON'T COME HOME AT ALL SO!"
Sarah throw her phone across the floor.
"What was that all about? Are you alright?"
"Yea, I'm fine, it was Jessica wondering where I am. She told me I'm grounded if I don't go home now."
"You wanna start walking?"
"Not really, do you?"
"I don't mind, whatever you want."
I didn't want to upset her anymore, and no ones gonna notice I'm not home.
"I hate that home. I don't wanna go back there."
"You have to though. People will get worried if you don't."
"No they won't, they'll be glad to get rid of me."
"I doubt that, you can crash at mine tonight if you want."
"Really? Are you sure? Won't your parents mind?"
"It's just my Mam, she's out of town. It'll be fine."
"Oh my God. Thanks."
"It's nothing."
It wasn't, I like this girl, I want her to be happy. I know I've only known her a day but I like her. I really like her.

Sarah's P.O.V
Wow. This is an awesome day. Jessica's gonna kill me tomorrow though.
"Do you smoke?"
Oh yea, I've gone almost a day without one.
"Yea."
"Want one?"
"Please."
We walked back to Gerards. He gave me a t-shirt and a pair of pj bottoms to sleep in.
"Thanks Gee."
"It's no big deal, really. You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch."
He's so sweet.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Thanks Gee."
Why is he so nice?
"Hey Gerard?!"
"Who's that?"
I thought he only had his mam.
"It's just my brother, Mikey. Hey Mikes! I'm in the kitchen! You wanna coffee?"
He's definately too nice.
"Sure."
"Hey Gee, who's the chick?"
"That's Sarah, she's one of my mates."
He considers me his friend?
"Hey Sarah, I'm Mikey."
"Nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hand.
"So, why are you in my kitchen in my brothers clothes? He didn't try suduce you did he?"
Mikey asked while laughing. Gerard didn't find it funny.
"No, I didn't Mikey, I wouldn't do that to Sarah."
"Chill bro, it was a joke. So why are you in my kitchen?"
"She's staying the night." Gerard answered for me.
"Okay, cool."
This was so weird.
"So movie night?" Mikey asked Gerard.
"Sure, what do you think Sarah?"
"Go for it."
I was happy being involved.

We sat up for the rest of the night watching movies and talking. Wow, what a night.


What you guys think? Did you like it? R&R please :] I'll update soon. Bye.
K.")x
Sign up to rate and review this story