Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Insert witty title here

Insert witty title here

by Chaos_the_Zombie 2 reviews

Sometimes friends are just meant to be something else, something better . . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2013-01-07 - Updated: 2013-01-07 - 630 words

1Original
Hello! Okay, so you've probably noticed how much I've been posting recently and all I can say to that is . . . Well, I won't say anything, just incase. Anyways, I wrote this story at the beginning or LAST YEAR and I still haven't finished it; It's like I'm alergic to finishing stories or something . . .

AND NOW TO THE STORY!

Frank's P.O.V

I sat in the back of the mini-van while the others slept. We’d stopped over for a few hours so everyone could rest before we had to drive to San Diego for our next concert. Ray lay reclined in the front passengers’ seat, Mikey and Bob occupied the middle cuddled under a large blanket; and Gerard slept next to me, with his head resting on my shoulder. I didn’t feel like sleeping; I was tired, yes but I felt it was my duty to stay awake and watch over the man I love.
Gerard stirred slightly next to me and I noticed he had slipped his hands in between my legs. His legs were curled up under the inappropriately sized blanket and he shuddered at the cold. I am much smaller than him, but try my best to keep him warm, covering him in a spare hoodie and an extra blanket. For Gerard, I would give my own clothes.
“It’s ok Gee, mornings only a few hours away.” I assured him, lightly playing with his hair. Gerard hummed slightly and nuzzled into my neck. Sometimes, I think he knows how I feel. . .

Gerard's P.O.V

I felt Frank curl his arms protectively around me as the night wore on. I had been awake for a while but I like the way Frankie treats me when he thinks I’m asleep. It’s almost like he feels the same way I do. I’d give anything to have him treat me like this all the time. I was deep in thought when someone in front of us turned and snapped a picture. ‘Shit!’ was all my mind could conjure up.
“MIKEY!” Frank yelled, reaching over to my little brother, struggling to catch the camera with me in his arms. I decided it was time to fake a wake up. I groaned loudly and slowly opened my eyes, only to see Frank right in my line of sight. I blushed inwardly.
“Gerard, you’re awake. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up; Mikey just. . .” he trailed off, catching Mikey in a death glare. I smiled at that. Reluctantly, I stretched out my arms, pulling away from him. Almost as soon as I had, the cold hit me like a harsh slap in the face. I shuddered and instantly lay back down into Frank’s warm embrace. He wrapped his arms back around my waist, Mikey scoffed and I poked my tongue out at him.
“Are you Jealous, Mikey?” I asked giving Frank a peck on the cheek. I’m pretty sure I saw him blush.
“What? Fuck off! Besides, there are PLENTY of fan girls waiting in San Diego.” He replied, a tiny smirk on his lips. Mikey was as straight as they come, always has been interested in girls. Me on the other hand, I preferred my Frankie to anyone else, male or female. You see, I’ve been with women, I’ve tested men; but I could never live without him. I would kill myself if anything happened to keep me from seeing Frank. He’s my world, and I wish I could be his.


A/N: okay, so I'll post more later if this gets good/okay reviews; who am I kiding, if this gets ANY reviews, I'll upload more! Okay, I'll leave you to your life now.
~TJay
Sign up to rate and review this story