Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Insert witty title here

Take my hand and never be afraid again

by Chaos_the_Zombie 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-07 - Updated: 2013-01-08 - 292 words

0Unrated
Frank P.O.V

After six and a half hours of driving, Bob finally suggested we stop for lunch. We parked outside of a massive looking McDonalds and stretched our aching limbs. Ray told us he was going to get some gas and we all agreed we’d meet him inside. Mikey and Bob practically sprinted inside, ordering the greasiest food on the menu. Gerard and I strolled in calmly, waving at the other two, and headed towards the bathroom. He told me he needed to use a stall, and I assured him I’d wait.
“Frankie?” he questioned meekly, wondering if I had left him alone.
“Yeah Gee?” I replied
“Um, you can go order if you want, I’ll be out in a minute.”
“Are you sure? I can wait. . . ” He made a negative noise and I realized he must have wanted me to leave pretty badly.
“Um, ok; did you want me to grab you something?” after convincing him to let me buy him lunch, I left the restroom and headed for the counter. I ordered our favorite meals and went to sit with the others. After a few minutes, Gerard emerged from the bathroom, looking slightly flushed. ‘The drive’ I thought. ‘It must be the drive.’ He sat down next to me and scooted up until our legs were touching. His hand hastily grabbed mine and he slipped me a piece of paper. I looked up at him and he smiled his gorgeous smile, the one he saved for special occasions. I tilted my head down and read his note.
‘Frankie,
I’ve been thinking and I have something I need to tell you. Maybe we could persuade the boys to stop at a motel tonight?
Love Gerard
Sign up to rate and review this story