Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Insert witty title here

Shitty food and Bubble baths

by Chaos_the_Zombie 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-08 - Updated: 2013-01-08 - 604 words

0Unrated
I felt myself blush. He grabbed my hand under the table, lacing our fingers and continued his conversation with the other band members. I felt so happy, but so afraid. What if he was going to tell me he had cancer, and he only had three months to live? I felt tears well up in my eyes. Gerard saw my face and excused us to the restroom.
“Frankie? Did I do something wrong? Was the heart too much?” he questioned wearily, brushing hair out of my face. I laughed and wiped the tears from my cheek.
“No Gee, it was cute. I just. . . I thought the worst.” I paused for a second and looked into his eyes. “You don’t have cancer, do you?” I quickly inquired, fear spreading across my features. He laughed whole-heartedly at my stupidity.
“No cancer Frankie, sorry to disappoint. I just… need to talk to you later. I’ll convince Mikey, Bob and Ray to book a motel room, ok? Then we can talk.” He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my head.

Gerard P.O.V

As soon as everybody had finished lunch, we headed back to the van. I offered to drive and Ray hastily took up my offer. Frank sat in the passengers’ seat to keep me company and the others were sleeping soundly after about an hour. I risked a quick glance at Frank and he looked deep in thought, his brows furred and his mouth twisted. I stealthily grabbed his right hand and squeezed it lightly, sending him a small smile before focusing on the road again.
“What are you thinking about?” I asked, slightly curious.
“I was. . . I just. . . . um, nothing” he looked away, embarrassed and blushing madly. He quickly looked out the window to his left and squeezed my hand. “I was just thinking about . . . relationships. I mean, the groupies are great, every boys dream; but I want a SERIOUS relationship. One with meaning. Not just a one night stand. But . . . I don’t know, I THINK I know what I want but.” He sighed, looking back at me and leaned over to rest on my shoulder. ‘I know, Frankie; me too.’ I thought.
After a day of driving games, shitty meals and bad jokes on Ray’s behalf, we decided to pull into a cheap looking motel. Frank bounded inside the office with Ray following close behind, while Bob, Mikey and I unloaded our bags. I grabbed Frankie’s possessions and strolled over to the others.
“They only had four rooms available, so someone’s gonna have to double up…” Ray eyed me with Frank’s bags and cleared his throat. “Looks like Gerard and Frank volunteered, here’s the key; see you all in the morning.” Everyone went their separate way; I was piggy-backing Frank like a four year old.
“Here! Gee, it’s over HERE!” he shouted excitedly, arms flailing around like a psycho. The room looked fancy from the outside, and from what I could see from the window, it was pretty fancy on the inside too;
“Wow, it’s amazing!” Frank yelled from the bathroom. “This place is so cool!” I grunted in approval, hiding a box of condoms lying on the counter. “Hey, gee; let’s take a bath.”

A.N: Firstly, WHOOPS! this is meant to be part of the second chapter but my computer obviously hates me today :/ so anyways, here. Also, from now on I'll only be uploading on Fridays -Hides from angry mob- PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! Anyways, lives, you people have them.
~TJay
Sign up to rate and review this story