Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 13

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

A 'One Eyed Dragon' visits Konoha.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-01-09 - Updated: 2013-01-09 - 698 words

1Original
Chapter 13

The next morning the only team left in Konoha was Team 7. They were in Sarutobi’s office, “the traitors!” Said Sasuke, Sakura was on his band wagon.

“So Ino-pig and Naruto-baka show their true colors!” She said.

“We shall go, kill the traitors, destroy Whirlpool and bring back the weapon Hokage-sama!” Said their new sensei, just then a sword went right through his chest. Sarutobi recognized the sword. Then they heard the click of a pistol and Team seven sensei’s head disappeared in a shower of blood, bone and flesh. His body fell and behind him was a young woman in blue with an eye patch on her left eye. She pulled out her ninjato and cleaned it off.

(Start of ‘Spittin’ Narcissism’)

“Hello Sarutobi,” she said with a smirk.

“The One Eyed Dragon!” He said.

(Theme- ‘Spittin’ Narcissism’)


Meanwhile in Whirlpool, the Namikaze’s were settling in and Kushina was back behind her desk. “Oh,” she said as she leaned back and propped her feet on the desk. She also placed her hands behind her head. “It’s so good to be back home.”

There was a knock on the door, “come in.” She said, in walked Naruto, he was in a shirt, cargo pants and sandal boots. “Hello dear, what’s wrong?” He sat down and propped his feet on her desk.

“Nothing, I am just tired.” He said.

“I can see that, how is Naru-chan?”

“She is trying to adapt to her surroundings.”

“Are some of the others trying to help her?”

“Yes, ma’am.”


Meanwhile Hinata was with the others. She was trying to help Naru with her confidence. “Your family loves you Naru-chan.” She said, “You don’t have to be afraid anymore.”

“B-But,” she started to cry. “I don’t want to hurt Naruto-kun.” Hinata hugged her.

“I know you don’t, we’ll help you.” Just there was a knock on the door. “I’ll be right back,” she went to see who it was as Sune had answered it. It was a very beautiful woman; she had grey streaked lavender hair and pearl colored eyes. She was in a lavender, violet and white kimono, white stockings and sandals.

“Hello ‘Hime-chan,” she said. Hinata was in total shock.


(Konoha- Hokage’s office)


Team Seven and Sarutobi were in stunned silence, this woman just killed their new sensei. Sasuke started to attack her with his Shiragan active. Her back was to him; she smirked and quickly turned around, pulled a ninjato and stabbed the Uchiha with it.

“SASUKE-KUN!” Screamed Sakura, then she lifted her leg and kicked him off her sword. Then she pulled one of her pistols out and aimed it at his head. Then she placed the ninjato at his throat.

“How would you like to die?” She growled, Sai was about to attack her when he became a head shorter. The boy’s remains splattered on to Sakura who screamed, threw up and fainted in the mess. Then she turned to Sarutobi because Sasuke passed out from blood loss.

“Why Date?” He said, just then a bullet grazed his cheek.

“You got some nerve!” She said, “You want to attack Whirlpool and you got the nerve to ask me why I killed Danzo’s little boy and injured you’re hope for the future?” She sheathed her weapons and was about to leave. “I’m here to give you a warning; Konoha will be a crater before you get the Prince back!” Just then ANBU started coming into the room and she was surrounded and she smirked.

“What are you smirking for bitch?” Said one of them, “You’ll be dead before you leave the gates!”

“Oh really?” She said, just then the entire office was riddled with bullets and everyone ducked out the way, except for Date. Then she looked at Sarutobi, “heed my warning Sarutobi.” Then she leapt out the window, landed on a horse and headed out. (UL)

We are screwed now. ” Sarutobi said softly.


TBC

Date- Escaped Konoha
One Eyed Dragon- Finished Chapter 13

Yes I know, she’s a combination of Samurai Warriors and Sengoku Basara Date Masamune. Also, there was a hint.
Sign up to rate and review this story