Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 12

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Asuma vs Sarutobi's ANBU

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Asuma,Chouji,Ino,Kiba,Sandaime - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-18 - Updated: 2012-12-19 - 553 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12


The place was beautiful, the buildings were well built and people were enjoying the day. When Kushina and the others had gone in a beautiful young woman went over to them. “LADY KUSHINA!” She said she was dressed in a blue two piece outfit and heels. She had brown hair and eyes. Her hair was tied up high and was carrying a golden flute.

“Zhen Ji?” She said the gorgeous young woman hugged her close friend. “How are you alive?”(UL)

“Ryu saved me,” she said.

“When was this?”

“We were still searching for you and your family. We were all over the Water, Earth and Fire countries.”

“I see.”

“We were mostly in the West but we decided to head back and rebuild Whirlpool.” She looks and sees Naruto and grabs him in a tight hug. “It’s good to see you Prince Naruto.” She kissed him on the temple.

(Theme- Spittin’ Narcissism by ‘Jose the Bronx Rican’)


Meanwhile in Konoha, Sarutobi had Asuma and his team ready to go retrieve Naruto. “If you can, destroy Whirlpool,” he said. Asuma stopped and looked at his father.

“Destroy it?” He repeated.

“You heard me destroy it.”

“Pop, you are declaring war!”

“No! I am getting our weapon back! Now Go!” Just then Asuma took off his headband and dropped it on his desk.

“I won’t do it.” He turned around and started to leave when he heard a snap and suddenly he was surrounded by his father’s ANBU. “You’re going to kill me now? All for a damn kid?”

“Asuma, it shouldn’t be this way.” He said, “If you don’t you shall be killed.” With the drop of his ashes from his cigarette, he was in motion and used his trench knives on the ANBU. Heads were cut off and chests were being slashed. Kunais and shirukens were being thrown at him and he was dodging them and cutting away from him.

Asuma was fighting up a storm meanwhile his team went to get help for their sensei. They had retrieved team 8 and Kurenai. They had seen him fight Konoha ANBU.

“What the hell’s going on?” Said Ino just then she dodged a kunai. Then she used her family’s jutsu and put a few of them to sleep. Choji used his expansion move and attacked.

“Troublesome,” said Shikamaru. He started to use his shadow powers locking them down.

“What is going on?” Asked Choji, both teams were told what was going on.

“Wait, you want Whirlpool destroyed?” Said Kiba, “this is crazy! For Naruto? Why?”

“The Namikaze’s and Uzumaki’s are living weapons.” Said Asuma, “the ‘Old Bastard’ will do anything to get them back!” Just then more ANBU tried to attack him, “DOWN!” He suddenly spun and turned into a deadly whirlwind. After the last ANBU died he wiped his trench knives clean and grabbed his own father. Holding him a loft ($) “I Should You Right Now!” He dropped his father and turned to walk away. “I’m going to Whirlpool; if you want to come you’re free to follow me.”

So they do, dropping their head bands and left for Whirlpool.

TBC


Asuma Sarutobi- defeating his father
Zhen Ji- Meeting her in Whirlpool
Father vs. Son- Finished Chapter 12
Sign up to rate and review this story