Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Chapter 11

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 488 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11


The newly minted New Whirlpool ninjas were rushing out of Konoha. They were being chased by ROOT ninjas, “KEEP GOING!” Said Naruto, Cammy and Hinata were with him. He nodded and they got ready to fight them. Then ROOT ninjas came right for them.


(Theme- Spitting Narcissism by Jose the Bronx Rican)


SPRIAL ARROW!” Said Cammy as she went through a group of them.


SOUL SPARK!” Said Hinata as twin balls of Psycho-Chakra were flying and hitting them.


BLOODY HIGH CLAW!” Naruto said as he became a flying blade cutting them left and right. He cut a tree down blocking ROOT's way. “Come On!” they took off and caught up with the others.


Meanwhile Danzo was pissed, he lost both of the Yonadime's children and his wife, Konoha had lost the Kyubbi and now he lost a quarter of his men. “That Bitch!” He said, 'If I Was Hokage...” Just then he was interuptted.


“Konoha would be a crater!” It was Sarutobi, “there was a reason why I got the job. I Knew What I Was Doing!”


“AND LOOK AT WHAT IT GOT US!”


“YOU KIDNAPPED AND RAPED HIS DAUGHTER! YOU'RE GOING TO PIN THIS ON ME!” He pulled out his staff and placed the tip on Danzo's throat. “I Could Crush Your Adam's Apple Right Now, With Your ROOT Watching!”

“Then They'll Kill You!” Sarutobi snapped his fingers and ANBU surrounded them.


“You think you're the only one with a special group?”




Meanwhile, in the Water Lord's palace a woman was meeting with her. She was very beautiful and was dressed in purple and violet kimono, white stockings and sandals. Her graying lavender hair was in a bun. She was the ambassador from New Whirlpool. She was talking to the Water Lord about trying to get their symbols back from Fire country and Konoha.


The Water Lord agreed to it and told her that he would send a message to the Fire Lord.



Meanwhile Naruto and the others had made it to the bridge. Kushina had ordered some of her ninjas to guard the bridge for the time being. “Which way Cammy?” She said.


“Right!” She said and they went right and met up with a young man in black and white. He had a white nose and mouth mask and a long Cypher on his back. He landed in front of Kushina.


“Lady Kushina, it is so good to see you.” He said with a Russian accent.


“Hiryu?(1)” She said.


“Follow me!” So they continued on their way to New Whirlpool.


Then they came up on a pair of huge doors and they opened for them. They had went in and the gate closed with a loud clang.



TBC



Coming Home-Finished Chapter 11

Hiryu-Met up with him.


Note: Another chapter is in the books sorry this one is short. I couldn't come up with anything else. But I hope you enjoy it.
Sign up to rate and review this story