Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Migoto Kitsune

Omake 1- Naruto vs. Vega- Past vs. Future

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Vega vs. Naruto in an omake.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 690 words

0Unrated
Omake 1: Naruto vs. Vega- Past vs the future.


Naruto had appeared in the middle of a room and started to look around. “Where am I?” He thought, just then. Something or someone came in, he swan dived and landed on his feet. He was around 6 foot 7, had blond hair in a very long pigtail. He was very buffed and had a snake tattoo wrapped around his chest like Naruto He was wearing a metallic mask on his face, a pair of blue and gold tights and a red sash, white socks and loafers. He also had a golden claw on his right hand.


“Your name, it wouldn't be Vega? Would it?” Said Naruto, the man looked at the boy. He was in black and orange tights, black sandal boots, a mask like his, a claw also on his right hand, a red snake tattoo wrapped around his torso and a black seal on his stomach.


He nodded, “yes I am.” He said, “and who might you be? Also who brought us here?” Just then they heard a voice.


I did!” The voice said, they started to look around trying to find the voice. “You won't find me. I am the one writing this story.


“So, who are you?” Said Naruto


My name is Arsao Tome, this is an omake called: 'Naruto vs. Vega- Past vs Future', it's a tribute story.” He said.


“Tribute Story?” Said Vega.


Yes, this story was written on October 10, 2012. Your birthday Naruto So, happy birthday.


“Happy Birthday Naruto,” said Vega. “I hope you will do a story for me on my birthday.”


When is it?


“January 27.”


Well at least we share a brith month. Done.


“Excuse me Mr. Tome?” Said Naruto, “what is this story about?”


Basically, it is about you having Vega's abilities and beauty during the entire series.


“So that's why you're dressed like me.” Said Vega.


Besides, in the story you said you'd 'liked to have met him'. Well, I'm granting your wish.” Vega looked at Naruto, in a new light.


“So you looked up to me?” He said, Naruto rubbed the back of his head with his left hand.


“I guess,” he said Vega chuckled. “So what's this omake about?”


Well, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm going to be using you two like puppets. You are two of my favorite characters, I want you two to fight or spar.” Both of the handsome fighters just shrugged.


“I'll do it,” said Naruto “How about you Vega?”


“Why not?” He said, just then they started to hear music. “What is this?”


You remember that soundtrack 'Blood of the Asphalt'?


“Yes.”


What's your favorite song from that?


'Spittin' Narcissism by Jose the Bronx Rican'. You mean to tell me you got him to do this just for omake?”


Well I like the song. So are you ready?


“Let's do it.” Said Naruto


“Indeed.” Said Vega.


(Spittin Narcissism by Jose the Bronx Rican)


The fight started they were trading blows and kicks. Moves were being used and it was like a dance. A ballet of blood, 'good thing this is mom's mask.' Naruto thought.


'I love this FEELING!' Thought Vega, the fight continued. They each used their 'Bloody High Claw' supers with Naruto having the power of Kyubbi behind him and Vega's experience behind him. With that they hit each other after their claws were off of their hands and collapsed in a tired heap.


“That was a fight, oh man.” Said Naruto, “now I see how you were one of the four kings. But why, work for someone like Bison?”


“Because he promised me, immortality.”


“So you can remain forever beautiful?”


“Yes, if I had something Kyubbi inside of me I wouldn't need him.” Naruto sat up.


“That's true, I'll live my life like you would have.”


“Thank you Naruto,” Vega held his hand out to shake the boy's.


“You're welcome Vega.” They shook hands and were about to leave when Vega stopped him.


“Naruto, Happy Birthday.” He said.


“Thanks,” with that they both of them left. ($)



Note: Happy Birthday Naruto!


Unlocked: Vega, Vega 'Sack-boy and avatar'- finished omake
Sign up to rate and review this story