Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Edward Elric little sister part 1

Edward Elric little sister part 1

by RoomyNicey 0 reviews

When her father dies she find something more than just a father.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Edward Elric - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 3001 words

0Unrated
What am I doing? Why can't I control myself? Right now all I know is I'm of top of my brother Edward with my dad's knife on his neck. There is Al on some circle thing. I can’t see and the bastards that were holding me captive on the other side of the room. Are you confused? I’m confused. Let me go back some years ok? Ok so a little bit after my 1st birth day my dad took me and we left. I forgot most things about my mother, and I didn't even know I had 2 brothers. Forgot what happen that day, but when I was 7 my dad died. I was depressed but got over it after I didn't eat for 3 months. But I didn't have any money so I was stealing. I never stole before so I didn't know how to so I put on my coat its black with a usual symbol that is red on it. My dad gave it to me but it was to long plus I’m very short about 3’3”, so I cut it to my hip. Well I put on my coat grabbed my knife that my dad gave me for my 5th birth day( I know weariest present right) It is pure white and has the word love on it. I put my hair in to a new brad down my back. I have blond hair but it has black highlights in it BTW. So I set out, at first it was easy. Then over time I thought I was the best, so I went to the fruit stands. I got an apple without a problem but then the fruit stand clerk caught me so all I thought was “run” so I ran. All I know then was I was on the ground squirming in an ally to get away from the boy and robot thing chasing me. The first thing I did was flip out my knife but the one guy flip out his after I flip out mine (That might have confused you :l). I started to panic I hid my face with my jacket. They got closer so I look behind me and saw a sewer hole, I slid into it. I didn’t think they would chase me down there, I was almost right. The boy chases me but not the robot thing. When I saw an opening I tried to get out but he caught me I was fighting him then he swore and backed away, he had a burn where my hand was in the shape of my hand. Finally he dragged me out and that was when I saw his face. It looks just like my dad’s and he wore the same jacket but it was red with a black symbol. He was just staring at me. And I was staring back. Finally the robot thing turns the corner and started talking to him. I couldn’t understand what he was saying because I was so in to the other ones face. (I know, sounds creepy but I was creped out big time) When I finally could understand what they were saying they were trying to get my name. I told them my name is Nikkie, and apparently that wasn’t enough for them so I told them my full name so I said “Nikkie Rosemary Elric” that’s when he looked over at the robot thing again not saying a word. So what a better time to sneak away from them, I slid in to the sewer thing he pulled me out of. And started claiming out of the thing, I was in a three cornered ally. They came around the corner as I jumped over the wall and ran to my dad (A.K.A. the cemetery). When I got there I just dropped in front of his grave and hugged my knees. After 7 minutes I heard someone running towards me I ran forgetting my dad’s knife in front of his grave. I jumped in a tree high enough so they can’t get me or see me. They were walking now just looking around for me I guess. When the one that looked liked my dad saw my knife he walked over to my dad’s grave and called over someone named ‘Al’ which I guess is the robot thing. They read it then stared at it for the longest time, and then I got antsy. Then one of the tree branches I was on cracked it got their attention faster than I thought. They walked right over to the tree I was in I was about to jumped over to the next tree when my shoe lace got tangled in the branches. I was hanging upside down about 1 centimeter in front of the boy he jumped back the knife went flying and I caught it and cut myself lose then he caught me and I jumped off faster than he could grab me or hold me tighter. I must of landed on my foot the wrong way because all I heard was I big Crack. I knew they heard it because he didn’t grabbed my ankle which was the closest thing to him but he grabbed my wrist. I turned and it all went dark. I woke up in some bed with my foot wrapped up in cloth. All alone. When I tried to get up I found out than I was tied to the bed. My dad thought me how to get out of restraints fast. After I got out I went over to the window and looked out. I was not at home. By the way most of the people inside the walls dressed I guess I was in a State Alchemist place like where my dad used to work. When I heard voices outside my door I ran behind the door with a chair over my head. The kid walked inside with an older and taller guy with short black hair behind him. I hit the older guy in the head then flipped the kid over and slammed him on the floor. Took off the bandages on my foot and ran out of there quick. When I was almost got out the door the other guy with the black hair grabbed my shoulder. Then it felt as if my whole insides were on fire. I landed flat on my face on Al’s metal foot and broke a tooth blood was all over the place. When I got up I kicked the guy in the nuts and got out of there. I climbed into an air ducked and got out faster than I would if I walked out of the place. After I got out I walked out right in the open (I know stupid mistake). They got me again and just started asking me questions I would not answer. When we got back in that place the boy was looking at me like I had blood on my face (wait… I did). So they asked me about 20 to 40 more questions that I didn’t answer, and thought that if they threatened me with if I didn’t answer the questions I would go to jail (So what?).I just stood there staring at the boy that’s when I noticed that he has one metal leg and one metal arm. Then one of the guys holding my arms knocked me in the head. I kicked him in the nuts then swore at him. Then with my nicest voice I asked what did she say? She said that she said that in order to get out faster I would need to listen.
That’s when I said “Ok but who is he?” as I pointed to the boy.
At first she just stared at me then she said ‘Edward Elric’. That was the name that I hoped she wouldn’t say because I remembered that my dad said that I had a brother a long time ago like when I was 3 named Edward. My heart was beating so fast I ran out of there to the one place they wouldn’t think to look, in the easiest spot to find someone, in an unlocked closet. I stayed in there at least until morning when they found me. This time they locked me in the same room with him. He fell asleep after 2 hours. I tried not to think about what my dad said. I finally got board so I threw a pillow at him. He just stared at me again. After a little bit, he asked me if my dad’s name was Van Hohenheim. At first I didn’t know how to answer that but then I answered with the truth. At first he looked a little shocked, so I asked the only thing that came to mind
“So tell me about yourself you know family, friends, life, how much you want to get out of this room?”
That’s when he started telling me about mom and about Al. We started laughing and talking together. But when he said he was sorry I was so confused that I forgot to say sorry back even though I didn’t know why he said that. I felt like a total bitch after I understood why. After I said sorry I felt better after that they let me out. I got out of there but stayed with Ed. He got me some food because I was starving. After that we went to some motel and I passed out on the bed.
When I woke up I was in a nice hotel room Al was over on the floor turn the other way. When I saw Ed his shirt was off and he was on the same bed as me and his arms raped around me. I freaked out but neither he nor Al woke up I got up and it was 6:00 so I washed my clothes in the hotel washer and took a shower. By the time I was done he woke up. He looked surprised that I was up at 10:40. He got dressed and then told me to stay in the hotel until he got back. That really sucked because I found out he was my older brother just yesterday, and he already was in charged in me. I stayed in the room for a little then I went around the hotel for a little. Around 4:30 he came back to the hotel with “lunch” we talked then he asked me if I could do alchemy I said I could but not that good so he was all like:
“Well… I could help”
At first I just stared at him like he was crazy. But I took his offered I was really good at it by the way he was talking, but I knew he was just saying that because as you know he’s my order brother and only thing I could do were things with fire. At 6:00 he left me with Al. This time I stayed in the room until I got so board that I went down to the little dinner/ bar. Al stayed up in the room I had some coke but that’s it. When Al came down from the room he was looking for me with Ed right behind me. I got up and walked over to them to see what was up. I only got a few feet when I heard A click behind me and a hand on my shorter the guy said if I made a scene that me and Ed would be dead when I looked up some guy with a knife had Ed’s neck. He took me to some car outside us drove with a car behind us. When we stopped us were outside an old warehouse the guy that had Ed got out of the other car with Ed. He was fighting back until the other guy pointed the gun back on me (oh so sweet :). They took us inside there was some people already in there and apparently Ed knew them. At first the argued as I looked for an escape route. As I looked around I saw many routes for maybe Ed but I was too short to use them I mean I’m a 7 year old that is 3’3”. It seemed that they wanted Ed to escape but not me. When I was done looking around I started listening to their conversation. Apparently the lady could control people with just her mind. Ed didn’t believe, but I could tell that she wasn’t lying. I got so frustrated with their bickering that I yelled:
“Just prove it already!!”
They just looked at me then finally the lady said…
“Ok I will”
She looked at me with a very creepy grin on her face then I looked over at Ed where he was looking at me with fear in his eyes. Then all of sudden an icy cold feeling went down my blood vessels then I couldn’t feel my arms or legs. When I looked up at her she said the exact words I knew she was going to say Attack that’s when I squeezed my eyes shut. All I could hear was her word Attack not knowing what I was doing till I heard Ed yelling at me. I tried to fight back but couldn’t then I remembered dad I even let myself think of him.
“What are you doing ~ how are you doing that?” She said
Then slowly I could feel my arms and legs coming back and my blood warming up I opened my eyes to see me on top of him. When I got up she was gone and so was everyone else. Ed was just staring at me shocked about what just happen. Finally he asked if I was alright I said yes but I was more worry about him. I mean you just meet your little sister yesterday she seems sweet enough then you and her get kidnapped by I guess your enemy and makes your little sister attack you using her mind. When we got back he took me to the State Alchemist place and had me sit in the hotter than I thought Roy Mustang’s office as he talked to him in the hallway. Which sound opposite right? I mean that I should be in the hallway and them in the office. After a while I got board so I put my ear ageist the door to listen to their conversation. They were talking about how I was too dangerous to be around and that he needed to stay away from me. I walked away from the door and headed for the window. It was only a second story drop. I could make it and it would save a broken heart or two. I jumped not much of a fall. I walked out like any other person. I went back to the hotel room and took some money and got my coat. I walked out and went to the train station. Not much happened on the way but when I got there I got so lost that I almost got on the wrong train even though I just bought the cheapest train ticket. As I was on the train something didn’t seem right not sure what but something was wrong after while someone sat next to me. I didn’t bother to look at her face until the train started to go. This lady was sitting next to me her hair was black and she was very pretty, tall, but look like she was up to something. We started talking about just random stuff. I found out that her name was Lust and was going to visit a friend. She was very interested in my life a lot. When she asked where I was going I said the truth I have no Idea. She said that I should come with her. I said yes (I know stupid right). When we got off she took me to a nice cottage when we went in there was as it looked like a tea party happening a girl not too older maybe 8 came to the door. When her mom came to the door after and said that Tori and I should go play in the back.
Back there was like a dream! It had all these flowers in all different colors. There was a tree house and a pool! I thought I was in heaven. Like I said she was a little order than me by a year maybe. She went right to the tree house acting like I wasn’t even there! I went over to the flowers and that’s when she yelled to me-
“I wouldn’t get to close to those if I were you. If you mess with them my mom would be pissed!”
I took a step back so I wouldn’t get too close and looked at all of them. Red, White, Blue, green, purple. After a little bit Lust came back out and told me to meet her at the train station. When I got there it wasn’t that busy at the train station. After 5 minutes Lust got there and took me to this warehouse I didn’t feel right going in there but I wasn’t listening to myself. It was dark. I was about get out of there when the door closed and locked. At first I didn’t know what to do until somebody picked me up and was caring me somewhere in that place. And before you say it yes I fought back but he was too big and strong. When the lights came on I saw the woman from the other warehouse and that was when I knew that was my last moment of freedom.
Sign up to rate and review this story