Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Two

by lalatherapist16 23 reviews

Want to see how nice your life was? I know it was better than what I'm going to be doing to you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-10 - Updated: 2013-01-11 - 314 words

1Exciting
"Hey Gee how'd- who the fuck is that?" Mikey stopped dead in his tracks as I shoved the boy through the door. He looked at Mikey with those cute brown eyes and Mikey shifted on his feet.

"Brought home a stray dog." I smiled and took off my jacket and boots, grabbing my dart tube. "Got him, in case you were wondering." I waved the tube between my fingers.

"That's good. When's his widow paying you?" Mikey was instantly more comfortable. "And as for your new pet, will he be missed?"

"Don't think so. He was rrying to kill himself when I caught him." I shrugged. Mikey nodded and headed back to the kitchen.

"Well, I have a job in a few hours in the next town over, so I'm leaving dinner in the fridge. You can heat it up later." He called.

The boy looked around the plush condo Mikey and I had settled in for the time being with wide, fearful eyes. "What are we doing here? Why'd you bring me here?"

I grabbed the front of his shirt and dragged him to my bedroom. "Hey come on dude!" He gasped as I locked the door to the dark room and shoved him into my bed.

"What? Do you really think that your life was so bad? You're gonna miss it." I grabbed his chin. "So. Much. Better." I growled in his face. His chest was raising and falling at the point it was like waves, his heart racing under me.

"What are you going to do to me?" He whispered, his voice quivering with fear. I smiled in the darkness.

"Whatever I want." I said simply, kissing him forcefully.









So I'll probably update this tomorrow if I'm not sewing or writing scripts or puking.

Hugs and Tamiflu,
- Lala

PS- WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS IT'S THE WORLD WANTS YOU DEAD SEASON!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story