Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Three

by lalatherapist16 1 review

I smiled as he begged. It made me so much more sure of what I was doing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-11 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 1096 words

0Unrated
"Heading out!" Mikey called a second before the door slammed shut. The boy shook his head as I slipped my hand under his shirt, making him shiver as my usually cold fingers touched his hot flesh.

"Ya know, I don't know your name." I breathed in his ear as I traced his skinny body with my fingers lightly, making goosebumps raise on him. I traced his nipples lightly, making them stand up.

"F-rank." He stuttered. I smiled down at him, pinching and rolling his nipple between my fingers. "Please stop!" He gasped, trying to free his hands. I tightened my grip around his wrists, making him flinch.

"I like that. Frank." I smiled more to myself now as I dug my nails into his chest and dragged down, leaving shallow scratches. His legs shook and trembled.

"Please." He said, his voice shaking with tears. "D-d-don't do this." He choked. I kissed him hard, his lips wet with tears.

"Shhhhh...." I breathed into his ear, making him shiver against his will. "It'll only hurt a lot." I bit his neck, making him groan.

I rose up on my knees, grabbing the belt keeping his jeans up and whipped it off, making him gasp and his eyes follow the dark shape. Though it was pitch black, I saw easily. He, on yhe other hand, probably couldn't.

"Scared?" I smirked as I dragged him up the bed by his wrists. His sleeves caught the bedding, pulling down and revealing dark lines criss-crossed against his pale skin. I clucked my tongue at him as I single handedly wrapped his belt around one of the iron bedposts and forced one of the thin hands under it.

The second he realized what I was doing, he trashed weakly under me. I bit back a laugh as he saw he wasn't getting out. With skilled hands, I had my own belt off and around his other wrist in less than a minute.

He tried to pull himself away from me, only to have me catch his hips and drag him back. The whole time, tears slid silently out of the corners of his eyes. As I ripped his shirt open, he gasped and a new wave of begging started.

I felt the smallest tug at my heart as I looked down at the crying, begging boy. "Wanna make this easier on yourself?" I breathed, not pausing as I undid the button and zipper of his jeans.

"H-how?" He cried. I put three fingers to his mouth. Before I told him, his tongue was nervously lapping at them, making my brows arch.

With one hand, I removed his pants and boxers, his shoes tangling in with them as I threw them to the floor. I pulled my hand away, trailing it down his body.

He sighed slightly as I stood up, only to jump as my clothes hit the floor in a heavy thud. Before I settled back on top of him, I rubbed my stiff member with his spit, biting my lip against a groan.

My weight didn't move the bed under me, so he had no idea what was coming. Almost like he was someone I cared for, I stroked the inside of his thigh lightly, making him jump and quiver.

But it got the common reaction out of him. His legs opened for my hand to touch more of him like that. I traced his other thigh with the very tips of my fingers, feeling the raised dots of the goosebumps.

His breath hitched as this turned from rape to something else. I followed up his thigh and hip, tracing along when his underwear had been setting and softly lower, not giving him any real contact.

He was enjoying this. Suddenly, I snapped into him, making him cry out and his breath freak out. "Having issues?" I ground out.

"Someone isn't a virgin." I said in a sing-song voice. He turned away from me, his body going sweaty. Narrowing my eyes, I thrusting into him again.

He gasped in pain and pleasure as I did so. "Well?" I asked, pulling our slowly and thrusting into him again, hitting his prostate dead on.

"God!" He arched his back and rocked down against me. With an evil smile, I gripped his hips and drilled into him, noter giving him a chance to catch his breath.

In minutes, he was clenching and falling to pieces. I was close before he started clenching, but that......God damn. I groaned as I came deep inside of him.

He was a second behind me, clenching spazmatically around me making my climax even better as he came between us. "God." He breathed as I pulled out, flinching slightly.

"Still scared?" I asked him in the darkness, my heart still racing. He shook his head, panting. "You should be."

"I-I'm......gay." He panted. "That's why." He nodded to his scarred arms and chest.

"And why you wanted to die?" I asked, forcing myself to calm down.

"Yes and no. I......why am I telling this to the guy who just raped me?" He asked himself. He jumped as I pulled a match, a candle and a cigarette out of my bedside table and struck the match to life.

I lit the candle and looked Frank straight in the eyes as I blew out the match. "Because I have no opinion of you other than you're stupid and a great fuck." I lit my cigarette off of the candle.

"Doesn't change what just happened." He pulled at the belts and tried to sit up.

"Didn't say it did." I blew smoke at him. A thought popped into my head. "You're coming with us. Even if you won't tell me your story. No questions until you answer mine." I waved the cigarette at him.

"But I-" I kissed him again, cupping his face in my hand and letting the other wander along his body.

"Nope. You're mine. And you're coming with me." I tapped his bare chest. "Just know, I don't like games, Frank. I'll chain you up in the corner until we leave if I think you're going to try to run. And I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." I told him seriously.

He gulped, seeming worried about what I would do. At least he was a little more animated now.

"Okay." He squeaked. "I'll be good." He breathed.

"Good boy." I kissed his neck, standing up. I left him there like that top shower down the hall.












I'm so tired, so this is the AN

Hugs and Pillows,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story