Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Four

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Don't you dare, kid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-12 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 509 words

0Unrated
I came back to my bedroom in my towel, my hair still dripping a little. Frank was passed out on the bed, his hands still tied up by the belts. My heart squeezed slightly as I looked at him. Shaking my head, I turned to the walk-in closet and pulled on a pair of boxers and a big shirt.

Looking out at him, I decided I'd put him in something. Grabbing a smaller shirt and a pair of shorts, I shut the closet and walked silently over to him.

In the light of the pillar candle, he looked even thinner as the light cast deep shadows into each dip in his body. I undid the belts, pulling his hands lightly out of them.

To my surprise, he didn't wake up as I pulled the clothes onto him. They hung on him like sacks. I bit my lip and pulled a belt off of the bedpost and wrapped his wrists in it together.

I pulled the dirty sheets off of the bed and threw on some new ones from the closet. Still, he didn't wake up. As I slid into the bed and got ready to throw the blanket over us, he rolled over, his wrists thudding on my chest and his breath rolling over my neck.

That sent chills down my body, making me shiver. I pulled the blanket up with my free arm awkwardly, trying to not move him.

I turned my head and blew out the candle, sending the room into darkness. The arms he was on twitched, making me have to to move it a little.

He curled closer to me, his legs pulling up and his head resting on my shoulder. But it didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt....okay.

I bit my lip and looked back at him. His face was so close to mine that our noses brushed.

He looked more like a kid now than the rest of his body suggested. His face was softer, more rounded around his cheeks and his nose.

I brushed his hair away from his face, my fingers brushing his soft skin. I brushed his nose and his forehead, noticing the small hoop in his nose.

My hand moved to his hair, my fingers running through the soft stands of black. When I realized what I was doing, I froze, his hair falling out of my fingers.

What the hell is wrong with me? I bit my lip and looked away from him.

I didn't want to admit this, but my heart was freaking out in my chest. It felt like I'd been tazed again.

I am a killer. I can't have a relationship. The only person I can care for is Mikey. He would kill me if he knew I was feeling like this right now.

Killers have no ties. Have no feelings. Have nothing holding them to one place.

But I still couldn't make myself shove him away.









Bleh my head hurts. I gotta go but I might update this again today.

Hugs and Checkers,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story