Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Five

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Sleepless nights lead to interesting mornings.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-16 - Updated: 2013-01-17 - 767 words

0Unrated
Frank woke up with a loud yawn in my ear. In the span of the night, he'd thrown his leg over mine and all but rolled on top of me. As he woke up, I shut my eyes, faking sleep.

He gasped and started moving away from me with difficulty. Without his hands, the boy seemed helpless.I blinked my eyes open and saw him staring down at the clothes he was wearing.

His brown eyes fell back on me, flinching as they saw mine were open.I sat up, not looking away from him. Until I noticed the sound of vibrating metal.

My phone was ringing in my pants, making the button jump and rattle against it. I sighed and reached over the edge of the bed to grab it.

It was the women who owed me money for widowing her. "Hello?" I answered. She was laughing so hard on the other end that I just had to smile.

"Thank you so much for killing that whore. I'll pay you double if you get the slut who he was using." I bit my lip.

"It's too soon for her to turn up dead too. People will make the connection and trace it back to you." I said, knowing from experience.

More than once has this exact thing happened and the widow went to jail for years. "I see." she'd stopped laughing."Even still, I owe you. Drop by the cafe today in around one in the afternoon. I'll wait until one-thirty."

"Not a problem. And my condolences for your husband," I put the false sadness in my voice. "Richard, wasn't it?"

"Yes." she sniffled. "Poor Richard." I heard the hitch in her voice as she held back a laugh.I snickered slightly. "One in the after noon. Don't forget."

"I won't." I smiled. "Until then, miss." I hung up and looked at Frank, who was staring at me with pure terror in his eyes. "What?"

"Y-y-you k-k-ki-" he couldn't finish his sentence. His body was shaking too hard.

"I kill people for a living?" I said for him. "Why yes. Yes I do. So does my brother." I looked at him with new eyes. "And, eventually, so will you."


He shoved his body up against the headboard with his legs, trying to get as far away from me as possible. I smiled and crawled closer to him slowly. "I-I-I c-can't kill anyone!" he cried. "I couldn't even kill myself!" he flinched at his own words.

I grabbed his chin softly, making him look at me. "It's not hard." I kissed him. "With the right teacher." I smirked and tipped my head.

He shook his head quickly in my hand. I stopped it and turned it into a nod. "It's either that or I get to....finish what i interrupted yesterday for you." I shrugged. The words on my mind didn't slow nor did they stop. "I'd rather not kill you though. Yours is the first life I've ever saved. I always end them."

His cheeks turned red. "Gerard...." He started to lean forward. His forehead rested against mine.

I moved my hand from his his to his neck, moving my fingers to fit perfectly against it. His pulse thumped under it like a drum. My heart squeezed in my chest.

"My parents told me they wanted me straight or dead. That they had no son. That they hated me. I was beaten at school and at home for being gay. The only reason I haven't been able to kill myself yet is because I always had the sense of 'It'll get better.'" I felt the warm tears drip onto the skin of my hand.

"But they never did. Nothing changed around me. So I went to the abandoned house with the highest widow walk and jumped. And.....well, you know the story from there." he hiccuped. I felt his bod shivering as he cried.

I pulled his hands up and put them around my neck, making him gasp in confusion and fear. I lifted him and pressed his body against mine, his head resting against my neck.

He seemed to understand. His sobs were muffled by my shirt and skin as I held him tight.











Quick sad one before I go to bed. Go a lot of planning to do for the next few months and a lot of videos to start putting up on Youtube.


Anyway, I'm tired and still on meds. ON the bright side, they're nearly gone. Which is very good, cause they REALLY mess me up.

Hugs and Shaving Cream,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story