Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Six

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Who needs disguises when nobody notices you in the first place.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-17 - Updated: 2013-01-18 - 808 words

0Unrated
I don't know what's gotten into me. It was nothing that had ever happened, what was going on with Frank.

As I got ready for the money drop, Frank sat on the bed watching with bloodshot eyes. His hands were still tied with the belt, resting on his knees.

"Shouldn't you wear a disguise or something?" he asked at random, watching me get dressed. I laughed.

"Why bother?" I looked over my shoulder at him as I pulled my shirt over my head. "If you knew nothing about me and saw me on the street, would you look twice?" His face went red.

"N-no, I guess not. But won't it look weird? A lady whose husband just died meeting with another man?"

I smiled at him. "Good thinking. Maybe you'll be better at this than I thought." I sat next to him on the bed and pulled on my shoes. "But, when I go with a present for the wake, it doesn't seem so weird, now does it?" I tapped his nose.

"Besides, why can't guys have lady friends just for the sake of having a friend? Society needs to get over all the stupid stereotypes already." I rolled my eyes.

"I-" he turned his face away. I raised my eyebrows and stood up. He looked back at me as I opened the box labeled 'Extra clothes' and pulled out an already wrapped gift.

Inside was just a note telling the widow what to do and what to tell the cops if we they were ever questioned. I set it on the bed and looked at Frank. "Now, what to do with you..." I tapped my lip with my finger.

He flinched. "Well, I can't take you, of course. This is your hometown, and you have the advantage of familiar surroundings. And someone might know who you are. But I can't just leave you here untied, now can I?"

"Why not?" he looked up at me. "Where would I go?" I smiled at him.

"The cops to turn me in. i'm not stupid, kid." I took his chin in my hand.

"Kid?" he scoffed. "How old do you think I am?" I saw the anger in his eyes.

"Seventeen." It sounded more like a question.

"Try nineteen." My eyebrows flew up.

"Really now?" I laughed. "Well then, this doesn't count as kidnapping then." his face fell. "Anyway, how can I trust you? If I untie you and leave, what's stopping you to go?" I got closer to him, our noses brushing.

"You." he whispered. His bound hands grabbed at the front of my shirt. "You're the only person who accepts me being gay. Even if you did..." he shook his head. "Any where I go with you is better than going home." I heard the bitterness in his voice.

I kissed him, feeling him try to pull me closer by my shirt. "So, you're willing now?" I smiled, pulling away and unhooking his fingers from the black fabric.

"Yes." He smiled back. "I kinda thought it over earlier and decided, what the hell? Why not get into killing? Besides, I like you. You're different."

"Just cause I kill people." I sighed and laughed. He smiled. "Oh, fair warning, I can be get a little S and M in bed." I said, lifting his hands.

He held them up for me as I undid the belt. There were slight indents where it had been, but her rubbed them away. "As long as I'm M, I don't care." he smirked at me.

"If you insist." I laughed, kissing him again quickly. "I should be back before two. Just stay out of any other rooms aside from the kitchen, here and the bathroom. You can use the one in there." I pointed to the door on the other side of the room.

He nodded. "Don't open the door for anyone. I'll be setting the alarm, so I'll know." It wasn't exactly a warning, just something I'd tell anyone. He nodded again. "Want something from the cafe?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed the box.

"I don't know?" He looked at me. His eyes were confused. "What does this make us now?" He asked.

"FWB, I guess. Maybe more." I shrugged. "Allergic to anything?" he shook his head.

"No, but I'm vegetarian." he said, pulling his knees up to his chest. I nodded and grabbed my keys and wallet. "Gerard." he said as I turned around. "Be careful."

I smiled and left, leaving the bedroom door standing open.

He wouldn't run.



R+R and all that. I'm so tired and bleh. Damn these stupid ass meds!

Hugs and Bracelets,
-Lala

PS I have no idea if I'll be writing a Valentine's day story this year or not, seeing as I have to work of a Valentine's day video for ThrowingStones
Sign up to rate and review this story