Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Counting Down the Days to Go

The news

by Radioactive-Lollipop 1 review

They find out some stuff

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 1143 words

0Unrated
"Gerard," frank said on our way to school. "Your hand."

"I said its fine," I mumbled angrily. Okay it isn't 'fine,' I just didn't want him to worry about me. He should be worrying about our baby.

"Gerard it's pressed against your chest. I think it's broken."

"Shut up."

"Ge-"

"I FUCKING SAID SHUT UP! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? MY HAND IS FINE FRANK. I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME. YOU JUST NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOU AND OUR FUCKING BABY."

I looked over at frank, he stopped walking. In fact, he was crying. I made a mistake. I didn't mean to yell or make him cry. It was just... He needs to worry about himself and the baby, way before he needs to worry about me.

"Frank," I said taking a step towards him. "Frankie. Babe I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"

He shook his head, looking at his feet. "I'll always worry about you Gerard, always. Wether your hand is hurting, or if you had a bad day. I'll worry because that's what love is."

Frank sniffed once, and rubbed the back of his hand against his nose, before he started walking again. He walked past me and held his stomach protectively. Is it a good idea to send my pregnant Frankie to school? What if he gets hurt? Or the baby. What am I to do?

"Frank," I yelled running after him. "FRANKIE STOP! Babe, babe, babe!"

"What?!" He said when I was right behind him.

I placed my hands on his waist, and kissed his head softly. "I'm sorry," I whispered into his dark hair. "I worry about you too. That's why I blew up at you. You shouldn't be caring about my hand, when you're carrying life."

"Gee," he sighed turning in my arms. "Can i have a kiss?"

"Of course," I said placing my lips on his, for a chaste kiss.

"I love you Frankie."

"I love you too Gee. But let's not go to school, I'd rather be early for my appointment, than late for school."

"Okay. Lets get my car."
*
"While we're here," frank said, getting out of the car. "You WILL get your hand checked out, and you WILL have a civilized talk with your brother. I'll text you when the doctor takes me to the ultrasound room."

"Yes dear," I said rolling my eyes, and following suit. "Whatever you say."

"Good," he chuckled, meeting me on my good side. I clasped his hand, and brought it up to kiss.

I lead frank inside and immediately a nurse offered to help us.

"Hello!" He cheered with a smile. "How may I be of assistance?"

He was tall, had long blonde hair, which was pulled into a pony tail, and chipped black nail polish. Great smile too, and a nose ring. His name tag said Logan, the name suits him.

"Yes. Uhm, my name is Frank Iero, I have an appointment with Dr. Truman. She specializes in ma-"

"Male pregnancies? We were expecting you Mr. Iero. Please follow me."

"Wait," I said quietly, as he turned to lead frank away. "I also may have broke my hand yesterday. Can we get that checked out?"

"Of course! Are you frank's brother?"

"No. No."

"Friend?"

"Er well, sorta yeah in a way. Why?"

"Oh no reason, no reason. Can I get your last name?"

"It's Way."

He wrote something down and gave it to another nurse that walked past us. She looked at it, and then looked at me, then frank.

"Okay, Mr Way if you would please follow me," she said, her voice high. Her red wavy hair reached her waist, and her blue eyes were like puddles of clear lake water. Needless to say she was beautiful. "I'm Nurse Bosco. Or Cassia, whatever you prefer."

"Will I'll be finished in time to see frank?"

"Yes you will. Now come along."
*
The doctor told me my hand was in fact broken, so now I have this bright pink cast for three months. It was a clean break they said, and that if I came as soon as I broke it, I'd only need it for one month.

"Are you ready to see Frank?" Cassia said, waiting for me.

"Yes, I'm ready!" I giggled, walking along side the ginger.

"Sorry about Logan. He's such a flirt."

"Oh, uhm."

"Sorry that was out of no where. Well I saw the way your body language changed when he started asking you about your relationship with frank."

"Well, I guess we do look alike. But he didn't know I was his boyfriend. I mean... I don't know."

"It's okay. He does it with every patient."

The two of us stopped at a set of double doors, and just past that was my baby and my love. The anticipation was killing me. I wanted to know, so I pushed open the double doors. Frank was sat on the bed, eyes red, and tears streaming down his face. His small body was shaking.

Oh no. Was it miscarriage? Did my baby die?

"-rard. Gerard! GEE!" Frank yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Come. Look. You're a daddy."

What? "What?" I said, happiness taking over. I skipped to frank's side and looked at the screen.

There was three baby shaped blobs, triplets. Three triplets.

"Would you like to know the sex?" An elderly woman's voice said.

"Yes," I gasped. "Please, oh pretty please."

"Okay the one in the middle is a BOY!"

"Miles Christopher," Frank smiled.

"On the left is a... GIRL!"

"Raven Cupcake," I giggled kissing his cheek.

"And on the riiight," she said smiling. "It's a-"

"DR. TRUMAN! PATIENT 2264 IS IN ICU," someone yelled barging into the room. "WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. HIS BODY STOPPED RESPONDING TO THE MEDICINE."

"What's wrong with patient 2264?" I asked. This worried me, even if I didn't know the guy. ICU means something serious happened.

"Oh. He's been here for awhile. He came in with multiple stab wounds in his torso," Truman said, and my heart sunk. "They were all self inflicted. We gave him stitches, but they keep reopening, and also meds to keep him asleep at night. We weren't sure if he was taking them, his monthly blood test wasn't showing any signs of it."

Truman got up and ran out of the room, with me following suit. I had two more questions for her.

"Wait, Doctor!" I yelled, and she slowed down. "What's going to happen?"

"If we help him in time, he lives he may slip into a coma. And if we don't... He either slips into a coma and 50:50 survival rate, or he flatlines and we can't bring him back. I can't say for sure though, everyone is different."

"If you don't mind me asking... What is his name?"

"Michael Way."
Sign up to rate and review this story