Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rosemary Hotel

Rosemary Hotel

by Hozzie 7 reviews

Something weird is going on at Rosemary Hotel. Something that only Gerard and Mikey can solve... :Auditioned Story:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 875 words - Complete

1Exciting
[A/N] - ... This is also based on an episode of Supernatural. Gerard and Mikey are Sam and Dean :3




Someone pinged the bell in the reception at the Rosemary Hotel. The owner's wife Raven walked downstairs and smiled at him "Hi, are you here to collect our old junk?"

The man with blonde hair, a beard and a lipring smiled back at her "Yes ma'am, my name's Bob. So where is it?"

"Upstairs, I'll show you." Raven said, leading him towards it.

"I can't believe you're shutting down this hotel." Bob said "My parents got engaged here. My grandparents too actually."

"Yeah a lot of people have." Raven replied, tucking a strand of her blood red hair behind her ear "I just felt like a change. This place has been in my family for as long as I can remember. Me and my husband felt it was time to move out."

"Change is good I guess."

Raven stopped and pointed at the door that said 'Private' "They're right through there, the boxes."

"Okay, thanks."

"Do you need any help?" Raven asked.

"No it's okay, I've got it." Bob replied, going up the stairs and towards the door. He passed two girls sitting with their legs between the banister. One girl with long straight chestnut brown hair and one long, curly, dark brown hair.

"Is he here to take our tours?" The girl with curly hair asked, looking upset.

"Only the ones you don't play with anymore." Raven said. Both girls pouted "Come on, it's not as if you don't have enough toys already."

She started to walk away and the girl with straight hair muttered "Son-of-a-bitch."

"Son-of-a-bitch." The girl with curly hair said slightly louder.

"Watch your language Lauren!" Raven snapped.

"Penina said it first!" Lauren cried.

"You watch your language too Penina." Raven said fondly before making her way downstairs. Both girls turned to each other and smiled.

Lauren got up and went into the playroom. She started playing with the dolls in her doll house "Goodnight Tabitha." She said fondly, tucking one into bed. She picked up the baby and tucked it into the cot. Then she went to find another doll but he wasn't in the room where she left him. Lauren frowned and started looking around the doll house which was an exact replica of the hotel she'd lived in her entire life. That was when she found the doll. At the bottom of the staircase, lying on the ground with his head twisted around 180 degrees. Lauren picked up the doll, wondering who would've done that to Grandma Jennifer's doll when suddenly there was a loud scream.

Lauren got to her feet and walked outside into the hallway then looked down to the bottom of the stairs. Raven was shrieking while Ray hugged her close and Lauren's older sister Amy called for an ambulance. Ray looked up and saw Lauren "Lauren, don't look!" But it was too late. Lauren had already seen Bob lying at the bottom of the stairs, boxes of toys around him but the most disturbing part was that his head had been twisted around 180 degrees. Just like the doll she'd found...





"So you think there's something creepy going on at this place?" Gerard asked, looking out the window of his car at the Rosemary hotel.

"Well yeah." Mikey read him the newspaper article about the guy falling down the stairs "That sounds pretty weird, right?"

"I guess so. Either way, I think this case will be good. We rarely get to go to like old fashioned haunted hotels. This will be awesome." Gerard grinned "Let's go."

They got out the car and made their way towards the reception of the house "Hey wait." Mikey said "I'm not so sure haunting's a problem. Look at this pattern." He pointed to something on a water bowl for birds "This symbol is used to keep evil spirits away. However you have to do like a whole ritual to go with it. Chanting, mixing herbs, stuff like that."

"Well someone could be using the evil spirits to get them to do what they want, right?" Gerard asked "Come on, let's go and check in."

So the two of them went inside and bringed at the reception bell. Raven came down "Oh hello." She smiled "Let me guess... Antiquers?"

Mikey glanced at Gerard and who smiled and said "How did you know?"

"You just like the type." Raven grinned "So... One double room?"

Mikey groaned "No, two singles please, we're just brothers!"

Raven blushed "Oh I'm so sorry."

"What did you mean we look the type?" Gerard asked, raising his eye-brows.

Raven opened her mouth but luckily didn't have to reply because just then Penina and Lauren ran down the corridor, shrieking and laughing, shoving between Gerard and Mikey "Hey, hey, hey!" Raven cried then rolled her eyes towards the two brothers "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." Gerard smiled.

"Well I hope you enjoy your stay, you could be some of the very last guests here." Raven said, taking Gerard's credit card.

"That sounds vaguely creepy." Mikey said.

"Oh no, I just meant that the hotel is shutting down soon." Raven handed them their key and smiled "Enjoy your stay."
Sign up to rate and review this story