Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rosemary Hotel

Chapter Two

by Hozzie 7 reviews

"I see you broke your doll. Want me to fix it for you?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 845 words - Complete

0Unrated
[A/N] - To the people that have watched this episode IF YOU GIVE ANYTHING AWAY I WON'T CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY :3 Thank you!



Gerard snickered "What the fuck?" He muttered, walking towards a wedding dress pinned to the wall.

"What?" Mikey asked, looking up from his laptop at his older brother.

Gerard gestured to the wedding dress "Well that's normal." He said sarcastically "Who in their right mind would stay here?" He took a seat on one of the beds and practically sank into the mattress.

"This place is really old. And that symbol out there we saw. It's an important part of a hoodoo ritual. But like I said, you'd still need to do all sorts of chanting and mixing herbs to get it to work." Mikey thought about it "The guy that was knocked down the stairs. He was here to take some old toys away. So maybe there's someone in the house who doesn't wanna leave."

"Raven?" Gerard had seen her name on her name tag.

"That doesn't seem likely. She's the one selling." Mikey sighed "I don't know. But I think I know where we can start looking."

They got up and left the room then made their way down the corridor to a room marked 'Private'. Gerard sighed and knocked three times on the door. They both waited, praying that no one would answer so they could pick the lock and go inside. Unfortunately a couple of moments later the door opened and a guy with brown curly hair opened the door "Hi!" The guy smiled "My name's Ray. You the two guys that just checked in?"

"Yeah I'm Gerard and this is my brother Mikey." Gerard told him.

"Awesome. So is everything okay with your rooms?" Ray asked.

"Oh yeah everything's fine." The two boys nodded and went on about how fine their room was while Ray looked confused. If everything was fine, why had they knocked on the door in the first place?

"Well if you don't mind, I'm really busy packing so-"

"Wow, that's an amazing doll collection!" Gerard suddenly said, noticing all the days stacked up on their shelves "Isn't it Mikey?"

Mikey glanced at it and nodded "Yeah, pretty impressive."

"Do you think we could come in and take a look at it?" Gerard asked "Because this one here has a major doll collection back home." Mikey's eyes widened as he looked at Gerard "Don't you Mikes? You just love 'em."

Ray glanced at Mikey who sighed and looked at Ray "Yeah. I love them."

"So could we come in and look at them?" Gerard grinned "Because it would just make his day. It would, wouldn't it? It'd make your day!"

Mikey sighed again "Yep. It sure would."

Ray sighed and turned around to look in his room at all the packing he'd been doing. Then he took a breath and said "Alright fine, come on in."

They both stepped inside. Mikey made his way over to the doll house and Gerard looked at all the dolls on the shelves "Well that's not creepy at all."

Ray laughed "Yeah I guess they are kinda creepy but they've been in my wives family for ages." Ray smiled "We couldn't get rid of them now."

Raven came into the room "Oh hi, Gerard and Mikey right?"

"Yeah we just wanted to look at your fantastic doll collection." Gerard told her.

Mikey looked inside the doll house and found the doll with his head twisted backwards "Its head got twisted around." He picked up the doll and showed it to Raven "What happened?"

Raven smiled "Lauren, probably."

At that moment Lauren ran into the room "Mommy, Daddy, Penina's being mean."

"Well tell her I told her to play nice, okay?" Raven grinned, running her fingers over Lauren's head.

"Hey Lauren." Mikey smiled "I see you broke your doll. Want me to fix it for you?"

"I didn't break it." Lauren told him "I found him like that."

"Well maybe Penina did it?"

"It wasn't us. Grandma Jennifer would get mad if we broke any of her toys."

"Grandma Jennifer?"

"Yeah, Grandma Jennifer. These were all her toys."

Mikey glanced at Gerard "I would love to talk to Jennifer about her amazing doll coll-"

"No." Raven said suddenly "No, I'm sorry but that's not possible. My Mother hasn't been very well recently and she's not taking visitors, I'm sorry."

"Okay, well, we'll leave you to carry on unpacking." Gerard said and the two brothers left the room "The doll. Pretty similiar to the guy who fell down the stairs, right?"

"Fell? Are you sure he fell?" Mikey replied "So do you think the Grandma could have something to do with this?"

"Maybe." Gerard nodded "Alright, I'll go and interview some of the residents and employees here. You go back and dig up anything you can find on this hotel on your laptop. And don't go surfing for porn either. That's not quite what I mean."

"What-?" Mikey sighed as Gerard walked away and went back to their room.
Sign up to rate and review this story