Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

"It's not that I don't love you..."

by DigitalGhost 0 reviews

Waycest fanfiction. Mikey finally admits his secret to Gee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-01-14 - Updated: 2013-01-14 - 407 words

0Unrated
-Chapter 2-
Mikey sat on his bed, his thoughts were racing, The fuck! Why the hell did I do that!? He'll think I'm a right creep....
He remembered all the things Gerard had done for him. He wanted to run downstairs and just yell the truth at Gee.
The younger Way sauntered into the bathroom, he grasped the sides of the basin, his head low.
He looked to the mirror. "Freak! I'm a fucking freak!" he shouted. He stepped back and slid down the wall, crying into his hands.
He heard a creak from the hall. Gerard peeked his head around the door, he noticed that Mikey had been crying and immediately ran over to him. He placed his hands around Mikey and rocked him slowly, "Seriously Mikes, what is the fucking matter..." Gee sounded heartbroken but angry at the same time.
"I-I... lo-" Mikey's voice fading out as he spoke.
"Mikey, what!?" Gerard demanded.
Mikey looked to the crimson haired man... "I... I need.. to tell you something..." Gerard's eyes widened, he held onto his brother's hand before leading him out of the room. Mikey, still blubbing quietly set himself down on his bed. Gerard could see how nervous he was, he pulled him in close and wiped the tears from his face.
"Gee..."
"Yes Mikes...?"
"Gee... I... love you..." Mikey blushed innocently...
Gerard laughed, "All this over that one thing!? I love you too, Mikey." Gee squeezed him reassuringly.
"N-no..." Mikey stammered. "I really do love you..." he paused for a second "I mean... I ... really, really love you..." "To the point that It's creepy" he added. The smile faded from Gerard's face... Mikey must have realized because he began sobbing again. "And now you'll hate me...! Your creepy sibling with a crush on you..." Mikey's face was turning red with rage.
"M-Mikey, I- ... I could never hate you... you're my brother, I'd slit my wrists before even thinking of admitting that I hated you..." Gerard was almost in tears...
Gee, leant in and placed a gentle kiss on Mikey's forehead. Mikey began blushing wildly. Gerard smiled and Mikey tried to hide his face.
Gerard had Mikey in his arms, cradling him. He sat there cooing softly until Mikey finally dozed off. Gee slowly slid Mikey back into his bed drawing the blankets over his peaceful friend.
"Good night" Gerard whispered. He smiled and stood up, walked to the door and back to his bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story