Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

...Awkward...

by DigitalGhost 0 reviews

Waycest fanfic. I wanted to keep the beginning vague, to make it more... interesting... This chapter has some backstory to it...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2013-01-14 - Updated: 2013-01-14 - 342 words

0TrainWreck
Mikey plodded down his stairs, Gee was in the kitchen making coffee. Mikey approached warily, not making eye contact...
"...Hey..." Gerard said softly. He hugged Mikey "Thanks for telling me last night..." Gerard was trying to be reassuring. Mikey nodded and then reached for the coffee jug. Gerard poured him a cup, sipping it quickly he shuffled into the lounge and curled up on the sofa.
Gerard decided to let him think for a bit...

-Backstory-
Gerard had been staying with Mikey for the past month. Mikey was going through tough times and Alicia wasn't home to comfort him. Gerard accepted the task of 'babysitting' and was going to be spending two more months with his brother until Alicia returned. Alicia? She went away for a while, Mikey didn't want to go so she left him behind, he respected her decision, he didn't feel like anything right then...
Gerard would occasionally return home, to see his daughter and wife, to pick up clean clothes but not much else, Mikey was his priority right now.

-Current Plot-
"Mikey... ... Mikey...?"
Mikey jumped, his coffee spilling over his lap.
"What the...!?" Mikey murmured...
He saw his soaked lap and began to panic, Shit! What did he do!
He covered his crotch and ran to his room...
Gerard didn't have a fucking clue what had really happened...
In his room, Mikey was pulling clothes from his draws. As he started to strip off his pajamas there was an knock at the door...
"Mikey..."
Mikey heard Gerard sigh, the door handle began to turn, what the fuck was happening, was this real!? Maybe he was just dreaming...
The door opened, Gerard walked in... Mikey just stood there in shock... his brother just walked in on him... naked...
Mikey was frozen, he just stared a Gee...
Gerard shuffled a bit before reminding Mikey,
"Ahem..." Gerard, cleared his throat... Mikey blinked and then realized what Gee meant... he awkwardly covered himself, blushing.
Gerard backed out and shut the door... Mikey felt his face burning.
Did that really just happen?
Sign up to rate and review this story