Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

Keep Running-Chapter 2

by MCR-99 4 reviews

The killjoys rescue Syanide.. =)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2013-01-15 - 577 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:Right,second chapter,cuz it just came into my head..
I get rescued and meet the other killjoys..


Keep Running-Chapter 2

I awoke to the sound of lazers flying,and familiar shouts.
My eyes open groggily,then I see a flash of blonde hair walk past.
It's him.
I sat up quickly and ran to the door and opened it.
"KOBRA!"I shout down the hall,and he turns to see me with a smile.

"Syanide,I knew I'd find you!"He smiled,running back to me and hugging me tightly.
"It's just like you told me,I never forgot."I smiled as I dragged him into my room.
I kissed him forcefully,never letting go.
"Syanide,not here.Not now."He sighed,pulling away.
"You see your girlfriend for the first time in three months,and you don't wanna do it with her?"I say,sitting on the bed.
Kobra sat next to me,and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"Of course I do,Syanide.We will do it,I promise.C'mon,let's go!"He says,standing up and holding out his hand.
I smiled and took his hand and put on my infamous skull mask,grabbing my gun.
We then ran out the room,hand in hand.

We got back to the lobby just as the last body fell.
"I got her.Let's go!"Kobra says as we walk towards the car.
I got in the back of the rusted Tranz-Am and the others got in.
"Floor it Poison!"Ghoul orders and Poison does as asked.
"Ghoul?Poison?"I say.
"Yep!Welcome back,kiddo!"Ghoul says with a grin.
"I'm 19,I'm not exactly a kid!"I say back,snuggling close next to Kobra.
"Eww..No PDA while I'm driving!"Poison says as he wrinkles his nose in fake disgust.
"Says the guy who can't keep his hands off his girlfriend!"Ghoul jokes.
"You referring to yourself again Frankie?"Poison replies back,playfully hitting him in the shoulder.
"Hey,guys!We're home!"Kobra says.

"We're HOME!"Ghoul shouts as we walk into the diner.
"Ghoul!"Radio shrieked as she ran down the hall and hugged him tightly.
"Hey,hey!Careful!"Ghoul laughs as he hugs her back.
"Syanide!You're back!"She smiles at me.
"Yep,the guys saved me."I say.
"Guys,they're home!"Radio calls down the hallway,and everyone runs into the room.
All the familiar faces.
Jet and Destroyah,Atomic B-Bomb and Toxy,Danger,Hearts,Android and Grim Reaper,everyone was there.
My family.

"Ok,time for bed.."Poison ordered,and we all broke to go to our rooms.
Me and Kobra walked back to our room,still holding hands.
We walked into our room and I sat on our bed.
Kobra sat down next to me,smiling widely.
"Why are you smiling so widely?"I ask.
"Well,I got you back,and..I get to give you what you always wanted.."He smiled as he kissed me.
I let out a little smile as we deepened the kiss and I took off my jacket.
He did the same and we layed back on the bed,never letting go of eachother or breaking apart.

A/N:I was going to write a smut,but I will start laughing loudly,then my parents will come in the room and,you get the idea.Anywho,Rate and Review and I shall update soon,maybe tommorrow..You'll have to wait and see!
xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story