Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

Keep Running-Chapter 3

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Chapter 3 :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2013-01-15 - 756 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:This is the last update for tonight ok?! Ok.

Keep Running-Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning,early.
I thought I was back in BL/ind,then remembered I was rescued.
I turned over to see Kobra fast asleep next to me,sleeping peacefully.
I smiled before carefully getting out of bed,careful not to wake him.
I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror.
My shoulder length black hair with dark red highlights,pale skin and dark green eyes.
I put on an oversized black t-shirt and my underwear from last night and left the room.

"Hey,Ghoul! Hey,Danger!"I greet as I walk in the front room to see them busy in the kitchen.
"Hey,Syanide!"Ghoul greets,sitting on the sofa and sipping his coffee.
I sat down at the table when Danger handed me a big breakfast."Morning!"She smiled as she set down the plate.
"Mmm,Penina,this is lovely!"I smile as I take a bit of the egg on my plate.
I then felt an awful growl in my stomach,then felt the bile rise in my throat.
I dashed straight to the sink and wretched.
"Woah,Sadie,you ok?"Penina said,coming over and rubbing a hand on my back.
"I'll b-be fine!"I shudder as I throw up again.
"Frank,go get her a blanket will ya?"Penina shouts and Ghoul leaves the room.
Penina brings me over to the sofa and lays my head down on the sofa.
"B-Bowl?"I ask,and she brings me a bowl and I throw up.
"Here."Ghoul says as he wraps the blanket around me.
Kobra then enters the room.
"Woah.What's going on,is she ok?"Kobra asked as he sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me.
"She's been throwing up Mikey.."Ghoul tells him.
Penina then darts out the room and comes back with a small,rectangular box.
"Pssst!Sadie,come on!"She whispers and beckons me to follow her to the bathroom.

We enter the bathroom and she closes and locks the bathroom door.
"Here.It's a pregnancy test.You've shown the signs.Test it out."She orders.
I take the test,trembling with fear.
Could I really,be pregnant?
After I took the test,I looked at it closely.
Then that one word that would haunt me forever popped up on the tiny screen.

Positive.

I stood there and dropped the test from my hands.
I dropped to my knees in tears.
"Shh..Come here."Danger says,wrapping an arm around my shoulders and hugging me.
"I-I'm pregnant,Danger."I choke out through tears.
Danger drys my tears."It'll be ok.Come on,we should tell them."She stands up,holding out a hand and I take it.

We head back to the front room,and everyone else is up and eating or watching TV.
Kobra notices me walk back in with tears coming through my eyes and runs over,hugging me.
"Mikey,I need to talk to you.."I whisper and I drag him into the hall,away from everyone.
I tremble with fear as I tell him.
"Mikey,I'm pregnant.I just took a test.I'm so sorry,I never wanted t-to hurt you!"I choke through my tears,and he pulls me into a tight hug,kissing my forehead.
"Shh,it's ok!I'm not mad.I love you,no matter what.And I never,ever want to lose you,ever again."He shushes me,drying away most of my tears.
"So,you're not mad about this?"I say,looking into his chocolate brown eyes.
"No,of course not!You are my life now.You and the baby."He smiles warmly.
"Ok."I smile back.
"We should go tell the others,shouldn't we?"He says,taking my hand.
"Yeah."I breathe before we return to the front room.

"Guys,I'm not sure how to tell you this.."I trail off.
"Syanide's pregnant."Kobra announces.
"What?"Everyone asks,directing their attention to us.
"I'm pregnant.It's Mikey's kid.There.I said it."I say without taking a breath.
Then,there was a chorus of "Oh my god!" and "Wow!" as everyone came and congratulated us.
I smiled.
I had my family,and no-one would change that.
Or,so I thought.

[*A/N:There we go guys!Hope you liked it!I will update tommorrow,I promise!
And,Mia,You WILL get your one-shot,I promise that!
R&R guys!
Love you all!
xoxo Syanide Skull,I mean,Sadie.
Sign up to rate and review this story