Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drifters

Chapter Seven

by Dynamite_Fairy

'“I love you.” I say. “I love you too, Baby, I love you too” Those were his last words of the night.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2013-01-18 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 1341 words

?Blocked
He spreads my legs, rubbing my hole, preparing it for the beating it’s about to receive. I’ll admit it now; I’m a little scared, will it hurt? Since I’ve never done this before, will I be okay? Will I still be able to fucking walk after this? Even in the morning?
He takes his hand away, only to put it back a few seconds later – but his fingers are wet, presumably with Gerard’s saliva.
Slowly but steadily, he slides one wet finger into me without warning. I scream at the pain, my eyes start to prick and well up, it just hurts too much. I can’t bear it.
“Baby, it’s fine, get used to it and then I’ll put another in. We’ll stretch you before I go in.” He whispers to me; to reassure me that I’ll be fine.
He leaves his single finger in me for a while and as time goes on, I get used to it as he said. I nod faintly to him, signalling that I’m ready for what’s next.
He starts sliding his finger in and out repeatedly, only slowly and gently but still enough to make me moan. This sensation is foreign to me and being stretched is the weirdest thing I‘ve ever experienced.
Beginning to speed up now, it starts to feel better, the tears in my eyes have gone and this is starting to become pleasurable.
He stops. “Babe, listen.”
“Mmm?” I murmur, too dazed to form words.
“It has to get worse to get better, do you want to carry on?”
“Yes.” I’m just able to get out one syllable words.
“Do you trust me?”
“Yes.”
“Shall we continue?”
“Yes.”
So he restarts his finger, going in and out of my hole again and again.
It feels great until I feel a bigger stretch and scream like before. He’s inserted another digit into me and is holding it still, just like he did at first. The tears are reappearing and there’s no use trying to hold the back now.
Gerard sees my pained, tear stained face and leans down to kiss my forehead and then uses his free hand to wipe my tears away. I make a little noise and he carries on with his sexual movements.
The two fingers start to move in and out the same way, exactly like before.
“Baby, this’ll hurt the most but will feel the best, are you sure you want to go on?” he says, you can only hear the love, care and sensitivity in his voice.
“Positive.” I reply, and I am.
“I love you.”
Wow. He said he loved me.
Wow.
Wait.
“STOP!” I scream.
“What?! Baby. What’s wrong?” He asks, now concerned, with a hint of worry in his eye.
“You... you have to mean it!”
“Mean what?”
“What you said, before we go ahead with this... I need to know you mean it.”
“I do, I love you. There’s a connection between us that I’ve never felt with anyone else before.”
“I feel it as well and I really love you too. I’m sorry I doubted you, Gee.”
“Hey, it’s fine. You needed t know if you were giving your virginity away to someone who loves you.”
“Yeah, I did.”
“Carry on? By the way, you should call me Gee more often, sounds so sexy when it comes from your lips.” He winks.
“Yeah. Carry on, Gee.” I wink back at him.
I’m confident this is - this is who will steal my virginity, like a thief in the night, but I want that; as long as I’m with him, he can have whatever he wants.
He takes his two fingers out and quickly replaces them with something huge – his dick. I don’t know why he only went up to two fingers to stretch me out because his cock is a hell of a lot bigger than his fingers – sweet holy fuck.
As soon as he enters me I scream; it’s far too painful, oh Christ, let this pain stop.
He does exactly the same now as he did with his fingers – holds it still for a while, giving me time to adjust to the feel of something that huge in me.
“Are you okay?”
I whimper a little. “Yes.” I reply.
As slow as he can, he moves in and out of me, slowly, so as not to hurt e anymore until it gets pleasurable.
It takes a while, but I do eventually become comfortable and relax more.
“Baby?” I say.
“Uhuh?” He replies.
“You can get properly started now. I’m fine, I’m ready. I’ll be comfortable with it.”
“Sure? Don’t say that if you don’t mean it, don’t say it for me. It’s all up to you.”
“I’m positive, Gee. Fucking go for it, Baby.”
He gets the message. Holy shit, he gets that fucking message loud and clear.
Getting faster with every hip thrust, the pleasure’s building build greater. He holds my hips firmly so I stay still whilst he pounds into me. I move my hand towards his, placing it on top; he grabs it and holds my hand under it, so we’re still holding me.
It’s starting to get almost too good, I moan and groan in synchronisation with his hip thrusts, occasionally he makes a noise that sounds so sexy, it’s unbearable and puts me closer to orgasm with every thrust and moan from him.
A good half hour has past now and we’re still at it but neither of us has climaxed yet, I almost don’t want this to finish to, so it’s all fine. But on the other hand, this pleasure s getting quite unbearable, it’s like I’m getting so much pleasure, I’m going to burst or something.
I’m getting to cumming now, I swear, this needs to end on a high. “Baby, Faster! HARDER!” I shout to him.
Instantaneously, he starts thrusting at the speed of light and every time his huge hard dick hits my prostate. I feel the urge to stroke my own cock, so I do, making this pleasure 10 times better, oh god, I could do this every single fucking day for the rest of my life.
At the same time we scream, harder and louder than before as we came, his cum shooting into my hole.
It’s not over yet though, he proceeds to stroke my back, taking his cock out of me, a slight wave of relief comes over me but his tongue moves over to my ass.
He starts by licking around my hole, occasionally flicking the entrance with his tongue, driving me mad.
Then he slides his warm, slippery, wet tongue into me, licking every place in there he could find, exploring more of me.
It takes a long time to get all of his cum out of me but in the end he did. And I feel great.
But he’s still covered in my cum, so I lick it off of him. It seems to have gotten all over his chest and stomach, so within 5 more minutes, we’re both as ‘clean’ as possible.
“Frank?” Gerard says. He’s now lying next to me, still as bare as before. He takes my hand, interlocking our fingers whist he waits for my response.
“Yeah, Gerard?” I answer.
“That... was amazing, I don’t even care how young we are, it was fucking heaven.”
“I know, I’m glad you got my virginity, I really am.”
“Same here, this is for keeps.”
“It is, I promise.”
“Me too.”
A long silence. I’m tired though, I wonder if he’s asleep...
“Gerard?”
“Yeah.” He wasn’t asleep.
“I love you.” I say.
“I love you too, Baby, I love you too”
Those were his last words of the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story