Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

It's Not A Fashion Statment, It's A Fucking Deathwish

by OhmyGee 1 review

You're running out of places to hide from me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-18 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 2780 words

0Unrated
Hello. Sorry if the beginning is crappy. I am writing this in my school building, and the teachers her just watch you. Better than real school, I tell ya.

I think we all just want Frank and Gerard to make impossible babies. Not that would be amazing.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XXII: It’s Not A Fashion Statement, It’s A Deathwish.
“All he knew was that he had to go save Frank and Gerard from bigger problems than their emotional life.”


Frank tore his lips away from Mikey’s. Before he could comprehend who and what was there, they were gone.

“Muh-Mikey?” Frank stuttered. Frank felt utterly horrified with himself. Sure, it was fun kissing Mikey, but he had a boyfriend. He had Gerard. Had.

“Frank?” Mikey replied in the same tone as Frank did. He was also horrified with himself. He had his own girlfriend, Alicia. She wasn’t in the same room, so maybe she doesn’t have to know. Plus, Alicia was a lot more lenient than Gerard was.

“Why was Gerard looking so angry?” Came the voice of a female. Mikey looked over to see Alicia standing there with a cup of coffee in her hands. Mikey bugged his eyes, was Alicia there the whole time!?

“FRANK! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?” Mikey yelled. He was furious with Frank. Frank started this whole situation in the first place. It was all Frank’s fault. Everything is Frank’s fault. Mikey hates Frank now.

“WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU FREAK!?”

“I didn’t do it! You did!” Frank shouted, he was so confused on why Mikey would accuse him, when clearly it was Mikey’s fault.

Oh shit. Frank thought. He stared at Alicia; she was looking even more confused than ever. Mikey started to cough loudly, earning the concern of his girlfriend.

“Mikey, you need not to yell.” Alicia comforted. She ran over to the other side of Mikey, and rubbed his back till he stopped coughing.

“Oh shit.” Frank whispered to himself. Frank ran out of the door, ignoring the calls coming from Alicia and Mikey (mostly Alicia).

Frank ran away from the hospital. The hospital was on the other side of town. Literally, he has to run across town to get to their house. Frank stopped in his footsteps. Hell no – he may be to run, but he is not going to run so many miles. Plus he would end up running past the socs’ territory. Not good. He turned around, and ran back into Mikey’s room.

“Frank, what are you doing?” Mikey asked. Frank ran down to grab Mikey’s bag and rummaged through it like a madman.

“I need your car.” He replied casually. Frank threw Mikey’s items all over the floor, scattering everything.

“Why?”
Please, Mikey. Please, I need to go find Gerard before he hates me forever. Come on, Mikey, give me your keys.” Frank begged.

“Front left pocket of my coat.” Mikey said.

“Is anybody going to tell me what’s going on?” Alicia asked. She was annoyed that nobody told her what was going on.

“NO.” Both of the boys shouted in unison.

**

Frank had driven down to the Way house, but Gerard was not there; his car was there, but he was not there.

Frank drove all around to the places where he might be. Pharmacy, gas station, liquor store, park, anywhere. But he was not there. Frank went to do a double round, and checked all the places again. As he drove past the park again and there was a dark figure standing by a tree. Frank hoped out if the car and ran towards it as fast as he could.

“Gerard.” Frank breathed. He was out of breath from doing all of that running. Gerard turned around, looking surprised to see Frank.

“Frank, how did you find me?” He didn’t sound pissed off or angry. Gerard’s voice was neutral and casual.

“I looked everywhere. Listen to me –” Frank puffed. Gerard interrupted him with a wave of a hand. “Gerard.”

“I didn’t go home, because I knew you would find me there. I just didn’t think you would be here.” Gerard said. He sounded a little more disappointed with himself for losing hide and seek. In fact, he felt a little more confused and surprised that Frank had found him.

“Gerard. Come on. I can explain. I didn’t – I didn’t –” Gerard flipped his hand in Frank’s face again to shut him up. “Gerard! Don’t be an ass! Just let me explain! Please!”

“Goodbye, Frank.” Gerard said. He sounded more worn out now. The main thing that bothered Frank was how calm Gerard can be. On some days, he can blow up and scream. But now, he is just so… calm.

Gerard walked surprisingly slow out of the park. Frank didn’t try and follow him. He knew that he should follow Gerard. But Frank didn’t.

**

Frank walked out of Mikey’s car and into his mother’s house. He missed that place so much. He missed his mother. If Linda was still here, then she would be able to comfort Frank. Things would be ten times better if his mother was still there.

Frank had thought about going back to Mikey, but he couldn’t stand to be by him.

Frank sat down on his couch, twiddling his thumbs. Did he really ruin things with Gerard? Did Frank really cheat on Gerard with Mikey? Frank had to wipe a tear from his eyes.

Frank just can’t comprehend on how calm Gerard was acting. That makes Frank wonder… did Gerard ever care about Frank? Maybe Gerard is off celebrating that he is single now.

Frank kicked the floor hard. He is now angry at Gerard. How can Gerard just not care like that!? Frank kicked the floor again, except this time it was harder. He hurt his foot.

**

“So, what is wrong with Frank and Gerard?” Alicia asked Mikey. The aforementioned, Mikey, flushed a bright red. Mikey couldn’t lie to Alicia. He had to tell her.

“I um… We uh… It’s hard to … explain.” He mumbled. “We sort of…”

“I’m listening.” Alicia stated.

“Frank and I… we sort of… kissed each other.” Mikey said, ashamed. Alicia’s poker face of emotions didn’t change.

“Did it mean anything?” She asked. Mikey couldn’t decipher the true meaning to her words.

“No. I don’t even like Frank like that. I mean, when he and I stated to first hang out, I did like him like that. But, I don’t, now. He is a good friend. And that’s it.” Mikey sighed. He saw the way Gerard reacted; he could only imagine how Alicia would react.

“I understand.” Alicia said. She wasn’t angry, sad, or happy.

“You – you do?”

“Yes. We all do silly little things like that. It’s not like you two were fucking each other. You told me that it meant nothing. It’s fine. I mean, you just wanted to know what it was like. I totally understand. If anything, Gerard was just overreacting.”

“You – what?

“Silly, MikeyWay.” Alicia kissed the top of his head, and then his lips. “I’m not going to let a silly thing like that ruin our relationship.”
“You’re so awesome, Alicia.” Mikey laughed.

“Listen, I have to get home to my mother. I will see you tomorrow. Okay?” Alicia giggled. Literally giggled.

“Okay, bye!” Mikey waved. Alicia blew him a kiss, and then she was out.

Mikey lay in the hospital bed. Hospitals are so much bullshit. They feed patients pills just to keep the people sick. All the hospitals just want is money. They don’t care about their patients.

The way Alicia explained everything to Mikey, made him feel ten times better. If Mikey and Alicia were able to work things out, the so could Gerard and Frank. In fact, they’re probably fucking right now. Gerard was just being a drama queen.

“Hello, Way.” Was the voice from an unfamiliar male. Mikey looked up to see six men standing in the doorway. Not men, but socs. Why was the door still unlocked!?

“What are you doing here?” Mikey wanted to scream at them, but if he did, then he would go into a bout of coughing. The doctor said, no yelling, no running, no… fuck the doctor.

“We came to say hello… and… well…” Patrick and his crew chuckled.

“What!?” a cough, “get the fuck out of here!” Mikey began to cough constantly.

“You know, obviously, about what happened yesterday.” Mikey forced a nod. “Well, we came here for… compensation.”

“What the fuck does that mean?” Mikey ‘whispered shouted.’ His voice was stern, yet controllable.

“You may not know it, but we’re not that much of heartless bastards. We have some morals.” Patrick said. Pete stood behind him, giggling. “We are not going to hurt you.”

Assholes, they knew how to make Mikey angry. That was a huge kick to the ego.

“We heard about little lover boy. Frank. We heard what happened to him and his stupid boyfriend. Or should I say… ex boyfriend.” Patrick smirked way too hard. Mikey bugged his eyes out of his sockets. How did Patrick know?

“What did you do to them!?” Mikey screamed, ignoring his lungs. “You better not have touched Frank!”

“Oh, Mikey.” They giggled. “We didn’t touch Frank… yet.”

”What?”


“We only came here to warn you.”

And they were gone.

**

Mikey didn’t know what they meant by that. All he knew was that he had to go save Frank and Gerard from bigger problems than their emotional life. Mikey had to warn them. His health could wait, right?

Mikey jumped out of the bed as fast as he could. He slipped his pants on, then his shirt, and jacket. Once he was all dressed, he slowly opened the door. Looking both ways of the hallway, just like he would when crossing the street, Mikey slowly stepped into the corridor. There were only other patients, leaving visitors, and two nurses who don’t care.

Mikey walked slowly down the hall and staircase to avoid suspicion. (The only reason hospitals force their patients to stay is because all the want is MONEY.) After about five agonizingly long minutes, Mikey finally made his way out to the parking lot.

He searched for his car, but much to his luck, it was gone. Frank has his car. Hospital is on the other side of town. Mikey sucked in a huge gulp of air. Now is not the time to have a panic attack.

Mikey walked out of the lot, and now he was walking down a street. The air was cold; too cold for only one jacket.

That was when Mikey was about twenty minutes into his walk before he realized that the whole pilgrimage is going to take hours. He isn’t going to get there in time.

Mikey picked up his pace so he was now running. Sprinting. His lungs – his body is hurting him.

That was when Mikey realized that he wasn’t going to make it there at all. That was when Mikey Way dropped.

**

Frank stood in the bathroom, tears striking his face, fear creeping in everywhere. He heard Mustangs outside his house, and he saw a whole clown car of socs. He knew what they were here for. They were ready for revenge.

Always stick together, and never get caught. Those were the rules of a greaser. They replayed in his mind over and over. The loud ruckus that was down the stairs scared Frank to death, but it also told him that they haven’t found him.

The third rule of a greaser was always unspoken and possibly immoral. (To some.) When a greaser is alone, they should at least have some kind of protection. Frank had broken both of the greaser commandments, but he’d be damned to say that that there wasn’t a heater in his pocket. Much to his luck, the heater isn’t loaded.

The noise from the down stairs got louder, telling Frank that they were closer. He had to act now.

Frank quietly – oh so quietly – slipped out of the bathroom. He saw the other gang of socs crawl into his mother’s old bedroom. Frank slithered down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

“Hey there, sailor.” Frank jumped at the unmistakable voice from the corner. Pete Wentz was standing in the corner, wearing a sly grin. Nobody else was there; just Pete and Frank.

Frank slowly pulled out the gun, and pointed it at Pete.

“Don’t do as me stupid. I know it’s not loaded.” Pete said. Frank felt like there was no other reason to keep holding it, but he still kept it in the air.

Pete bravely stepped right up to Frank. He took the gun out of the boy’s hands – Frank gave him no hassle about it.

“I suppose I – nobody has ever told you the real story to Gerard.” Pete said. His voice saddened. Frank let a few more tears escape his eyes. “I bet you would like to know. I bet you would really want to know… Would you like to know?”

Frank said nothing. He didn’t move, blink, or breathe.

“I think I should tell you. I swear, right now, I just want to be honest. I know that you and I are both sick of this fighting bullshit. I don’t even understand what good it does to have these negative thoughts about each other. All I want to do is move. Move somewhere were gangs don’t exist. Y’know?”

Pete now reminded Frank of himself. He was so open and sincere.

“You guys think everything is all about you. You guys think that you have it worse than a dying child. Newsflash, Frank, things are rough everywhere. I can’t just go move to a place with no problems. That doesn’t exist. You don’t understand how much I have wanted to run away over the past years. The only way I could ever be harm-free… is to die.”

“I really want to tell you about Gerard. Stop you from doing a huge mistake. I know you don’t believe me at all. But, maybe, someday, you will understand what all of this means. So –” Pete was rudely cut off by the shouts coming from Frank.

Patrick grabbed Frank from behind and slammed him to the floor. Before Patrick could move, Frank jumped up back to his feet. He ran to the other side of the kitchen; the socs chased him while Pete just stood there and watched.

Patrick’s fist collided with Frank’s head. Frank screamed louder than he needed. The hit didn’t even hurt that much. Frank realized that he was cornered. Being cornered never ends up in victory for Frank. But if he is going to go down, there is going to be a fight.

Frank’s shoulders were pinned to the wall, preventing escape from being easy.

Frank had acted by kicked Patrick in between the legs harshly. Patrick dropped Frank from the wall so he could grip his package. Frank shoved his elbow into another guy’s ribcage.

Frank grabbed Patrick, and shoved him into a different guy; causing them both to topple over. Before anybody else could get to him, Pete grabbed Frank and pinned him up against the counter.

“Just because I acted nice to you, doesn’t mean I have to like you. You troubled me yesterday. You’re going to pay now.” Pete whispered into his ear. Next, he grabbed something out of his pocket. There was a clicking sound, and then a bright light. A lighter. “When I am through with you, I am going to finish what I started on your friends. One person in particular.”

Then something in Frank snapped. Snapped.

“You what?”

“You heard me. I suggest that you leave here as soon as possible after tonight.” Pete whispered back. He brought the lighter just mere inches away from Frank. Now isn’t time to think. Adrenaline coursed through Frank’s body.

Next thing he knew, a large steak knife was in his hand, drilling into Pete’s heart; all the while staring into Gerard’s eyes.

THE END!

*
*
*
I’M KIDDING! :D It’s not the ending. We are far away from the ending!

DUN DUH DU DUNNN.

Next chapter: everything turns grey. Everything moves too fast. Too slow.
Sign up to rate and review this story