Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Winter Blues

by DigitalGhost 1 review

Waycest fanfiction. Mikey needs some space.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-01-20 - Updated: 2013-01-20 - 458 words

0Unrated
-Mikey's POV-

"...I...n-nothing..." I spoke, half-asleep. I stood up and turned hastily, shoving Gerard lightly. I proceeded up the stairs, and to my room. I sat, down the side of my wardrobe, my face pressed into my hands. I was angry at myself for even having this sick crush on my brother, but at the same time, I was disappointed that we didn't actually have sex.
My head was cluttered with thoughts. What if Alicia found out? There's probably some legal shit against this, what would happen if I/we were caught? Gerard's married, has a kid, he wouldn't dare get intimate with me, would he?
I couldn't think straight.
I stood up and fumbled around in my draws. Jeans, t-shirt, underwear (of course!). I pulled on the clothes and walked to the door, unlocking it quietly. I padded down the hall to the stairs, I stepped down them slowly, hoping Gerard wouldn't hear. I walked to the door, slipping on some trainers and grabbing a jacket from the coat peg, I didn't stop to check if it were Gerard's, I didn't even care really, my mind was too busy.
I lifted the latch on the door, ensuring that Gerard could hear, I really wanted him to notice that I would be gone for a while. I stood on the doormat, closing the door behind me.

-Gerard's POV-
I heard the door close, it startled me.
I jumped up and ran to the door, throwing on some shoes and grabbing my coat from the sideboard. I saw Mikey halfway down the road, the front door slammed shut but Mikey didn't turn, either he didn't notice or he was ignoring me?!
I ran down the road to my brother, he was walking with his head down. I put my hand on his back.
"Where are you going." the words slipped out, I didn't want to pressure him.
"Somewhere..." Mikey replied, he sounded distant.
I stopped him. I fished around in my pockets.
"At least take this.... come back home soon okay...?" I held out some money to Mikey. He accepted and shoved it into his pocket.
"...Thanks..." he whispered. I drew away and turned back to the house, there were small crystals of ice covering a drain, they crunched as I stood on them. I looked back, watching him walking away.
-


-Author's note-
Sorry It's another short chapter. I've got the story broken down into short sections. I thought it would fit better if I left this chapter where I did.
Working on next chapters at the moment, might be able to get another chapter up tonight otherwise it will possibly be sometime in the week or next weekend at the latest.
Thanks for reading so far!
Sign up to rate and review this story