Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Phoenix Force Avengers

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Harry has to save the world...again.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-01-20 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 1026 words

3Original
Manhattan was being overrun monsters and all of the Avengers had finally got together, ready to fight. Captain America was about to go through some orders after Dr. Banner had showed up. But that was when Harry, Hermione and company had flown in and landed. “What’s the situation Cap?” Said Harry they looked at them.

“Agent Heart?” He said.

“Yep but that’s a cover, my real name’s Harry James Potter.” Hermione looked at Dr. Banner.

“Dr. Banner, you might want to get angry.” She said, he looked at her with a serene smile.

“That’s just the point Agent Heart,” He said. “I’m always angry.” He slowly walked up to the flying monster and started to transform in to the Hulk. He took the monster down and with that it was game time.

“Cap,” said Harry. “My team and I will provide back up.”

“Okay,” he said.

“Let go people, we got a world to save.” With that the nine of them took off. Battles were going on everywhere, Harry was using optic blasts taking bad guys down. Hermione was using her own abilities of lightning helping Thor taking them down. Neville was using his trident shooting blast at bad guys taking them down. Cedric was using his pure strength ripping bad guys apart and off their flying jet skis (1). Cho was blinding her opponents only to leap on to them draining them of their life energy with a bite.

Fleur turned in to diamond and smashed her fist in to her opponent’s head. Then kicked another in the crotch, Luna pulled out a sword and started to slice and dice her opponents then she saw Tonks coming for her and gave her a boost. As she went in to the air, she started firing on opponents. Then she saw Hanna flying to her, she grabbed her and flung her at the opponent. Hanna slammed both feet in to its face. Harry and Hermione looked at each other and smiled then took off.

Meanwhile on the Helicarrier, Fury was arguing with the council. They wanted to nuke all of Manhattan but the Avengers and the Phoenix Force were trying their best to detain the aliens but it was too late and a jet with a nuke on it took off for Manhattan. “Oh shit,” he said. “Get Me Agent Heart NOW!” So he was connected to Harry.

Heart. ” He said.

“Agent Heart we got a nuke headed your way!”

FUCK! ETA?

“You got 10 minutes, tops!”

I’ll see what I can do, Heart out!

Meanwhile, at the battle in Manhattan, Harry flew over to the bay. Hermione and Neville followed him, “what’s wrong?” She said.

“We got a nuke coming right for us. “

“How long?” Said Neville.

“8 minutes, tell Nat to leave the gate open.” Neville nodded and took off, “tell the others what’s going on.” Hermione realized what he’s about to do.

“No, you’re not going to…?” She said.

“I’ll have to,” he said. “Tell Fleur, Susan, Tonks and the baby I love them.” She gasped, “Come on you’re going to hide that from me? I sensed it,” he grabbed her, hugged her and kissed her passionately. Then he took off for the nuke.

“I love you Harry.” She said as tears fell from her eyes. “Heart to Iron Man.”

Go ahead Jenny. ” He said.

“We got a nuke coming for us, Harry’s gone to intercept it.”

WHAT?

“Fury contacted him about he’s going to try to lure it away from Manhattan.”

We have to stop him! ” Said Cap.

“If there’s one thing you need to know about my husband, he has a ‘Saving people thing’. I call it a curse and it’s going to get him killed.” Just then Thor came up to her.

“Nay, thy do not know that! He is a stalwart warrior he shall be back in thine arms.” He said.

“I hope you’re right Thor, I hope you’re right.”

Harry headed for the nuke and got it to follow him then he flew right to the portal that was allowing the aliens to Earth when the nuke followed him in people were cheering. Black Widow saw one of her closest friends lead a nuke in to a portal and she knew that he was dead. She looked down and started to close the portal.

Meanwhile Harry used his magic, which he still had to this day and flung it to the alien mother ship. The blast knocked him back and knocked him out. Then he fell right in to the portal and just as it closed, he fell out of it. “THERE!” said Cedric.

“e is unconscious!” Said Fleur, they were watching as he was falling to his death. The Phoenix Force were on their way to catch him when the Hulk came in a made the save and laid him down on the street. The other ran other to him and Cap was listening to the chest he wasn’t breathing. They started to give him CPR, then Hulk roared waking him up.

He suddenly sat up and was about to panic, Widow had him. “It’s alright, everything’s alright.” She hugged him, he hugged her back.

“Did we win?” He asked with a gasp.

“Yes, good work solder.” Said Cap.

“Yay,” he said and was about to pass out as Hermione grabbed him. Then they took Loki in and Fury turned in his report.

A week later, in Boston the Phoenix Force were setting up shop in a huge fire station. Cedric and Neville were helping Harry put up a sign for their group. As Hermione, Fleur and Tonks were looking at a Quint Jet. “Well? What do you think?” Said Hermione.

“It’s nice,” said Tonks.

“Oui but wouldn’t ze bad guys know we are coming?” Asked Fleur.

“That’s all part of the plan girls.” Said Hermione, “that’s all part of the plan.” The Quint Jet was black with a huge burning Phoenix covering the top of it.

END (for now)

1. What would you call them?
Sign up to rate and review this story