Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Phoenix Force Avengers

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

This one is dedicated to those who lost their lives in the Newtown, CT

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-02-01 - Updated: 2013-02-02 - 1093 words

2Original
Chapter 4


It was a nice day in Scottsdale, AZ and kids were going in to school getting ready to learn. But unknown to everyone a gun man was going in to kill. The school was a state school for mutants and they guy was a mutant hater and member of a ‘KKK’-like group called; ‘Friends of Humanity’ just then he entered the school and headed right for the staff lounge and started firing. “Die Mutie Lovers!” He said, he shot everyone in the room.

Just then the police and press were called. The police surrounded the school.

(Phoenix Force Headquarters)

Police have the school surrounded and the gunman has not made any demands.” Said the reporter, “witnesses say that ‘it might be the same gunman that killed 12 people at the Phoenix movie house’ last month.” Harry and the others were watching. Harry was in the middle of making breakfast for everyone, Hermione, Tonks and Fleur were finishing a work out, Cedric and Cho was on the couch, Neville, Hannah and Luna had walked in to the room.

“This is terrible,” said Neville.

“What are we going to Harry?” Said Cho, Harry sighed and started to take off his apron and turned off the stove.

“Come on, let’s go!” He said so they got dress in to the uniforms and headed up to the ‘Firebird 1’ Cho and Tonks were behind the sticks. They took off and headed for Phoenix.


(Scottsdale, AZ)

Meanwhile, the gunman was trying to get into classrooms but they were locked and barricaded he was looking around for victims to shoot. He knew about the police and the SWAT team surrounding the school. A mutant child was hiding in a restroom and was scared, the gunman found her.

Meanwhile one of the teachers was talking to the police trying to find a way to get out of the school without the gunman knowing. She was passing the kids through a window to an officer. Just then a jet was hovering over the school and it was the Phoenix Force.

“The Phoenix Force is here!” Said a reporter, then Harry, Hermione, Neville, Cedric, Fleur and Luna leapt down to the school. Harry went over to the police negotiator.

“What’s the situation?” He asked already knowing what was going on. He just wanted to confirm it, the negotiator looked at him, and this was the team that helped the Avengers save the world.

“We have a maniac in the school,” he said. “5 dead, 15 shot, teachers are trying to get the students out via windows.”

“Did he have any demands?” Asked Hermione.

“We haven’t heard a peep out of him ma’am.” Harry gritted his teeth and the other sighed or clenched their fist.

“This is going to be a massacre if we don’t do anything.” Said Cedric, Harry nodded.

“We’ll go in and put an end to this right now. Cedric; you and Luna help with the extraction of the kids. Neville; you and Fleur check and see if he comes out, if he does detain him.” They nodded.

“What are you going to do?” Said Luna.

“Hermione and I’ll flush him out.” So they went to do their missions, Harry and Hermione went to the door. “Okay, Tonks talk to me is anyone but the kids and teachers coming out?”

No Harry,” she said. “No one else is trying to come in to ambush you as well.

“Thanks,” he said.

We’ll be your eyes in the sky don’t worry, you’re covered.” Said Cho, so they went in and they started to check through the halls for this guy.


Meanwhile, he had a little girl who was a mutant child and was terrified. “Please Mr.,” she said. “Let me go,” he was very scary he was muttering to himself about conspiracies and how the president allowed this trouble in to His country. He also talked about going to Washington D.C. to kill the first family and blow up the White House, Congress and the Senate. (1)

“SHUT UP YOU MUTIE FREAK!” He said and smacked her. Then he pointed his gun at her, “I’m going to rid this cesspool of a world of all you damned freaks once and for all. AND I’LL START WITH YOU!” Just then the walled behind him imploded and he was yanked back as the girl was tackled out of the way.


(Five minutes earlier)

Hannah had found were the girl was, “I got her guys and she is terrified.” She said, “that psycho is about to kill her hurry!” They run as fast as they can, “this classroom.

“I’ll get the girl, you take him down!” Said Hermione, Harry was already moving and she flew in to the room. Harry smashed through the wall and pulled the gunman through. Then he knocked the gunman out, he disarmed him and slapped some cuffs on him.


Meanwhile, all the kids were out and the others were waiting for Harry and Hermione to come out. They walked out the front of the school, Harry dragging the gunman out by his leg. “Here you are chief,” he said. Hermione was carrying the girl out and to a very happy mother.

“JANET!” The mother said and grabbed her daughter and started to hug and kiss her daughter. “Oh thank you, thank you so much!” Harry just smiled, his heart warmed by the scene. He was thinking about his own mother and saddened that he couldn’t be with her but, he didn’t let it show.

“Come on guys,” he said. “Let’s head home.” They all took off and headed for the Firebird then headed home.


Meanwhile, in the middle of Boston harbor something splashed down and had started to float to the top. A person on his boat had seen what was going on and pulled the person on to his boat. She had red hair and was dressed in a torn black bodysuit. He started to perform CPR on her and she started to breathe as he went to call for an ambulance she opened her eyes and they were an emerald green.

She gently closed and was out cold.

TBC

Notes: 1. These are not my views and I personally think anyone who abuses a child should dragged up and down Route 66 myself then there souls get dragged on ‘Hell’s Highway’. But like I said, ‘my personal views.’

Also dedicated to those who had lost their lives last year. Let’s make 2013 a better year.
Sign up to rate and review this story