Categories > Original > Humor > Come One Come All

Just say you're not into it

by queenqueer 1 review

Jack and Zack go to the party but a drunk Jack realizes who he really wants while Zacks just kind of awkwardly there yup

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 497 words

0Unrated
We pulled up to what i assumed was Alex's house about 15 minutes later. I couldn't see much because of how dark it was, but it looked like there was light coming from the backyard. Zack looked over to me and smiled as he parked on the side of the road.

"Well, this is it," he turned to me and looked a little nervous, "we can just go around back cause that's were everyone is probably." I nodded and we started to get out of the car. Zack waited for me on his side of the car and grabbed my hand once I was next to him. It was weird having a hand to hold. It was weird going to a party full of people you don't know either, but at least I have Zack.

I looked to Zack as we made our way towards the backyard, "So is there gonna be a lot of people here?"

"Apparently not..." Zack mumbled as we made our way to the small group of people sitting around the fire. Zack squeezed my hand in reassurance as we got closer to the group.

There was only about 15 or so people there, sitting on various benches and tree stumps, and the only one I recognized was Alex. His smile was illuminated by the flames as he walked towards Zack and I. My heart started to race as he walked closer to us, his smile turning into a series of giggles when he realized how awkward we looked, our hands lazily holding each others, and Zack shifting his weight on his feet. Way to make it obvious you've never been publicly seen with another dude before.

"Haaay" Alex said when he got unnecessarily close to us. He grabbed Zack's cheek between his index finger and thumb, like something a grandma would do. "Ya guys'r lookin cute. I could jus'eat you up." He grabbed Zack and my intertwined hands and pulled us apart. He linked his arms in each of our now free ones and started to guide us back towards the group of people.



Why are people so fucking stupid when they're drunk? Why was I being one of those stupid people?

Alex closed the door and sat next to me on the bed where I was laying. His bed was really soft. Like wow. What kind of fabric softener makes sheets so fluffy? I'll ask him later. He turned around and looked down to me, a small grin came across his face and he lay down next to me, his face only inches from mine. I could still smell the alcohol on his breath. How much had we drank?

"Hey," he whispered, it was so low I could barely hear him, "you're in my bed."

"Yeah, I am." I whispered back. And before I knew what was happening Alex moved his face closer to mine and kissed me. It was a quick kiss, but it was still a kiss. And it was... nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story