Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

My boyfriend is sick

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 0 reviews

Josh and Matt :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 720 words

0Unrated
Ch 66 my boyfriend is sick. 


Matt's pov 


I look at Josh, as he slurps up the soup. He looks more normal than he did on the boat ride. Remind me to never let josh on a boat. 


"Matt...," I hear his weak cry. 


"Yeah?" 


He moans horribly, and I fetch the bucket, as he vomits in it. He's crying. I feel my heart break. He has the worst possible case for a stomach virus. 


"Matt...I'm gonna hurl." I hear his weak voice. 


"I know." 


I grab his hair, as he pukes. Josh is holding his stomach, and groans. I rub his back. He's turning green again, as he gags.

"Matt...." He cries.

If there's one thing I know about Josh, is that when he's sick, he will be quieter, but he usually whines all the time.
"My stomach hurts!" He wails, as he leans over the couch, and cries.

I can't stand to see him in so much pain. The boat was hard enough on him, and on top of that he has a horrible stomach bug. I look at the door, and Coralynne is standing there. She walks over.

"Josh, sweetie, you need to stay hydrated, or you'll have to get an iv and go in the hospital."

"Mom...I can't hold anything down!" He wails. "I can't even see three meters  ahead, I need to just sleep!"

Coralynne looks at her son, "Josh, you need something in your stomach, its better to have a little, than nothing at all..."

"Mrs. Ramsay, he ate on the boat, and threw it all up. He hated the boat. I watched him not be able tylo lift his head, because he was so seasick."

"I know you're worried Matt. I think he just needs fluids, and a lot of care."

Josh looks at her, "Mom, I'm gonna throw up."

She picks up a bucket, and hands it to her son.
Josh takes the bucket, and vomits in it. He looks at me.

My eyes look at his sick body.

"I'm sorry Matt." He whispers.

I pick him up bridal style, and carry him to the bathroom. He looks at me, and throws up, as the room makes him sway. He looks at me, and falls on his knees, throwing up on the floor. Again.

"Matt, how's our lil patient?" Sara laughs popping her head in.

"Still sick, he won't hold food down, not even soup. He hates hospitals. They remind him so much of rehab."

"Get a bucket, and drive to the ER," Sara instructs.

"What? Why?"

"Josh is dehydrated. He is throwing up some bile..." She motions to her brother.

Sure enough, brownish yellow liquid is pouring on the floor.

I grab Josh, and grab some ginger ale. He sips on it, and a little color is returning to his face.

"Matt, I think I'm gonna eat something.." he says.

"I dunno, you don't have much color in your face...."

"I'm fine Matt."

I take him to his room, and he pales, seeing the junk food from last night. I rub his back, as he lies on his bed.

"I've got a surprise for you."

"Stomach medicine?"  He groans.
"No, sorry, I got something better..."

"A shotgun?"

"No! I got us a show!"  I say grinning.

Josh gives me one of his famous crooked smiles. I look at him, he's looking better, but I think medicine will help more.

"Matt, I'm hungry, I feel like I am going to die."

I laugh as I walk out to the kitchen. Josh smiles again.

I grab a plate of his favorite foods, and some coke zero. I'm hoping he's gonna like this...

"Room service!" I knock on the door.
It clicks open to reveal Josh. He's shaking, and has a hand on his belly. I gasp.

"Josh, are you okay? You're shaking."

"I'm fine..." He whispers. "What's all the food for?"

"You, I picked out your favorites. And you need to eat. I'm staying here until you eat a bit..."

Josh takes a piece of pizza, unbeknownst that it had anchovies, and some mushrooms. He bites into it, and swallows.

"Come on bud, we've got a show to get ready for!" I grin.

so will our little josh be well by thier first show? Find out in the next chapter! Xo jules
Sign up to rate and review this story