Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Love Story..

Chapter 8

by MCR-99 2 reviews

the court case..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-23 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 248 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:This is a quick update,I gotta go to bed soon


chapter 8

2 weeks later.

The court case arrived quick.We got there at 11 am.
"You ready guys?"Gee whispers.
"Yeah!"We all say back,and we enter court.

"Has the jury reached the verdict?"
"Yes,we have."One of the officials said."Abbey shall stay with her birth parents."
"Yes!"I cheered as I ran up and hugged Abbey tightly,tears streaming down my face.
"What? I-I don't get this,she can't take care of her!"Mum shouted at the judge.
"You lied to Social Services,M'am.Take her AWAY!"The judge ordered,and Mum was carted away.

"Guys,I have some news."I say as we sit in Starbucks later that day."I'm pregnant,again!"
"Oh my god!"Everyone cheers.
"I get another sister?"Abbey asks.
"Or brother!"Frank says to her.
"Yay!"Abbey cheers and sips her juice.
"Also..."Gerard smiles and gets out a ring.
"Oh god!He's gonna propose!"Penina gasps.
"No!I had no idea!"Gerard said sarcastically as he slipped the ring on my finger,he already knew I would say yes.

So,I got my daughter back,I'm marrying the greatest guy in the world,AND he'll be the father of my new baby.
Life is shaping up to be pretty good in America.

A/N:Told you it was quick.Aww..I got proposed too!And I got Abbey back.
R&R and I'll update tommorrow!

xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story