Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

Gerard sighed and opened the door "I'm glad you're safe now Becca."

"Sure." Becca muttered, looking around "You've really been staying here? Where's Mia and Lauren? I wanna see them!"

Mikey looked around too "Well they... They should be here."

"Callie? Lauren? Mia?" Raven called.

Everyone ran around the entire diner but they were gone "Are you kidding me?" Raven asked "We just got back from a rescue mission and now we have to go on another one."

"It'll be your rescue mission." Someone yelled, kicking the door open. Mikey screamed and zapped his gun at the figure in the door, missing him completely. It was Korse "I'll see you all in hell." And with that, he pulled the door shut behind him and locked it.

"Why did he lock the door?" Ray asked, raising his eye-brows "Like, I don't get it."

"Isn't it obvious?" Tiara cried "There's something dangerous in this building. Like a bomb or something. Maybe they're going to gas us like they did in the concentration camps. I don't know. But whatever it is, it's bad."

"Well then we need to find a way out!" Penina cried "Come on!"

They tried breaking the glass but it was way too strong to be broken through "How much longer did you think we have?" Mikey asked, starting to bite his nails nervously "And why did they leave us here but take Callie, Mia and Lauren with them?"

"Because Lauren and Mia are too little and weak to fight back." Frank said, thinking about it "And Callie hadn't fully recovered. And even if she had, she wouldn't have been able to fight all those draculoids by herself. But all of us would've had a chance at defeating them. They weren't about to let that happen."

"We can't just stand around talking about what's going to happen and what's not going to happen and what's already happened and whatever other shit you feel like discussing right now!" Raven cried "We need to get out of here."

Gerard sighed "But it's hopeless. We don't know their plans for us."

Raven grabbed him by the shoulders "You're just gonna give up? No. Think about your little sisters. They need you Gerard. They can't save themselves."

"Why do I have to be the one to save them all the time?" Gerard cried "I'm not their Dad! I'm just a kid too."

"No you're not a kid Gerard. You're a young adult now grow a pair and act like one!"

"Alright fine." Gerard said, looking up at her "How do you suggest we get out of the building?"

"Well..." Raven was stuck there "We can't get out the windows. And we can't get out the doors. But there has to be another way. Like..." Raven sighed and sat down at one of the boothes "We just need to think about it for a moment."

"We might not have a moment!" Ray cried.

"If you have a better idea Ray then tell us."

"I think I have an idea." Tiara said. She was looking at the ceiling "I was at school when BLI showed up and started taking people from other classes. I was in a one-on-one session with my tutor because I was behind in Spanish. Anyway, she heard what was going on and pulled down one of the things in the ceiling. They were like big, soft tiles. She told me to hide inside there while she got rid of them and that I shouldn't come out for several hours. So I climbed inside but instead of staying still I started crawling until I found an exit onto the roof. I climbed across the roof and managed to make it down. BLI caught me but they killed my tutor. I might've been killed too if I'd stayed there."

"So you want us to go through the ceiling?" Raven asked, standing up "Is that even possible?"

"There's an air vent!" Ray cried "We can go through that!"

"Well we'd better hurry." Becca said and they all ran off to climb through the air vent.





"What are you doing?" Lauren shrieked "Let us go!"

"You're about to witness the deaths of your brothers, sister and their friends." Korse smirked. They were standing in the desert, far away from the diner but not so far that they couldn't see it anymore.

"What are you going to do?" Mia asked, her eyes widening.

Korse took a remote out of his pocket "This button will set off a bomb I placed in their precious diner. They'll be blown to bits. And you," He turned to Callie "Are going to push the button."

"I would never do that." Callie hissed "I'd rather die."

Korse smirked again and aimed the gun at Mia's head "Push the button or I shoot the little girl."

Reluctanty, Callie reached for the remote "Don't do it, I'm not that important!" Mia cried.

"Shut up." Korse snapped, whacking her round the head.

Callie took a deep breath, holding back tears and pushed the button. The diner exploded right before their eyes.




[A/N] - I said I had writers block on this but I think this chapter went rather well and it was kinda fun to write so hopefully it'll stay that way! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story